Well, this was strange: OAN News

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
OAN hasn't updated their website first page. There is very little about the debate (not surprisingly since Trump got obiliterated) and the homicide rate in St. Louis is the big story....

I don't go there often but I wanted to see if they would report that our President is now infected with the virus. There is no story about it though the confirmation is several hours old.

What is on the front page is this ad:

1601620818620.png

They don't have the blob's picture on their ads. Strange in election season.

There isn't much mention of the blob on their website either.

OAN BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP MEETS COVID! PUNCHES IT IN THE FACE!

They still haven't ran the story....
That’s because OAN isn’t news.

They’re not going to report news damaging and embarrassing to Trump, such as Trump contracting COVID-19 – after months of Trump’s rhetoric hostile to necessary, proper precautions as how to prevent the spread of the virus.

OAN BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP MEETS COVID! PUNCHES IT IN THE FACE!

They still haven't ran the story....
That’s because OAN isn’t news.

They’re not going to report news damaging and embarrassing to Trump, such as Trump contracting COVID-19 – after months of Trump’s rhetoric hostile to necessary, proper precautions as how to prevent the spread of the virus.

That part I am aware of...LOL

What I found strange was that the fundraising blurb on there featured Pense, not the Cheeto. Strange considering there is an election in one month. Are they tipping their hand?

What does the Oregon Association Of Nurseries have to do with news? Do you mean OANN? They run more accurate and factual stories than the NYT or Huffing Poasts ever did.

Forum List

Back