Crystal Rivers Nazi

No doubt, cons would have supported Hitler, the white nationalist.

The Democratic (KKK, Jim Crow, Slavery, Ghetto Landlords) Party, their parasitic media and Joseph Goebbels... kindred spirits absolutely...
Yes, but those Southern Democrats are all republican now, as are Neo-Nazis.

That's pure bullshit but you're welcome to habitually swallow it... :wink_2:
^^ Liar, or possibly just very stupid.

Gee a liberal Democrat calling me a liar or very stupid because he swallows left wing revisionist crap history... :itsok:

The Democratic (KKK, Jim Crow, Slavery, Ghetto Landlords) Party, their parasitic media and Joseph Goebbels... kindred spirits absolutely...
That stupid opinion keeps rearing it's ugly head again. Try as you might, there is no proof the parties switched ideologies and repeating it over and over doesn't make it so. Democrats destroyed black families and continue to do so today.
I did read the article. I was particularly struck by her attack on the Florida shooting survivors. Now,tell me again why she should be educating kids
care to clarify? She attacaked all the students? Or did she criticize using some kids by outsiders as shills to attack the NRA?
She attacked victims. Much the same as the underclass on this board did.

She’s done nothing illegal as far as I can tell. There could be a rather profitable discrimination suit in her future. People’s freedoms are usually protected; and one cannot legally be discriminated against by sex, race, creed, or religion.
I love watching the left spin themselves apoplectic upon finding out one of the teachers isn’t an indoctrinated parishioner of the Diversity Cult.
How is she being discriminated against ? She is unsuitable for the role. The school has a duty to protect the kids from nuts.
How is she unsuitable. How do her beliefs make her unable to teach history?
shared anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and suggested that Muslims be eradicated from the planet.

I know that is mainstream for you but decent folks dont hold those beliefs.She has no place in a school.
She did this in class? Did she state these theories as fact? Or do you merely recoil from thinking excersizes designed to explore alternate theories? Again how do you arrive at the conclusion that she has no place in a school? Are you privy to her accolades? Do you know what her acumen toward teaching history is? You’ve yet to make a coherent explanation as to why she shouldn’t be allowed to teach history...

She’s done nothing illegal as far as I can tell. There could be a rather profitable discrimination suit in her future. People’s freedoms are usually protected; and one cannot legally be discriminated against by sex, race, creed, or religion.
I love watching the left spin themselves apoplectic upon finding out one of the teachers isn’t an indoctrinated parishioner of the Diversity Cult.
How is she being discriminated against ? She is unsuitable for the role. The school has a duty to protect the kids from nuts.
What about a teacher who supports Black Lives Matter ideology? No problem, huh?
Why do you deflect for Nazis ? Do you support this monsters views ?

shared anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and suggested that Muslims be eradicated from the planet.

I know that is mainstream for you but decent folks dont hold those beliefs.She has no place in a school.
She did this in class? Did she state these theories as fact? Or do you merely recoil from thinking excersizes designed to explore alternate theories? Again how do you arrive at the conclusion that she has no place in a school? Are you privy to her accolades? Do you know what her acumen toward teaching history is? You’ve yet to make a coherent explanation as to why she shouldn’t be allowed to teach history...
Read the article dumbo.

That stupid opinion keeps rearing it's ugly head again. Try as you might, there is no proof the parties switched ideologies and repeating it over and over doesn't make it so. Democrats destroyed black families and continue to do so today.
I did read the article. I was particularly struck by her attack on the Florida shooting survivors. Now,tell me again why she should be educating kids
care to clarify? She attacaked all the students? Or did she criticize using some kids by outsiders as shills to attack the NRA?
She attacked victims. Much the same as the underclass on this board did.
Yet here you are attacking a victim of discrimination... And you know less about her, than is known about these students.

Read the article dumbo.
I have. Now answer the questions I’ve asked. You started this thread. That would make some think you wanted to discuss the matter. So... Here we are. Let’s talk about it. Now; about the questions that have been asked of you...

Well, they didn't do so well in left wing Democratic Party controlled Broward County, Florida... they failed the students, their families and America miserably.. just because Democrats refuse to take responsibility doesn't mean they're not responsible, it just means they're cowards.

Reading, writing and racism? Florida teacher hosted white nationalist podcast

A Florida school district removed a middle school teacher from her classroom after it was revealed that she had secretly hosted a white nationalist podcast, raising concerns that she may have exposed her students to such ideology.

Dayanna Volitich, 25, remains a social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Crystal River. The Citrus County School District said Sunday that it was initially contacted by HuffPost about Volitich's ties to the podcast "Unapologetic," which spurred it to notify human resources and launch a review. HuffPost first reported on the allegations on Saturday.

More proof that teachers are just as capable of being nuts as the rest of the population. Given her hatred of Jews and Muslims should she be teaching them ?

:laugh: ... did you even read the article..

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a left wing racist organisation and Huff Puff is left wing parasite news..

The gal's being screwed over by left wing PC hate politics.. talk about your nazi tactic propaganda politics and screwing over American free speech ...:rolleyes:
I did read the article. I was particularly struck by her attack on the Florida shooting survivors. Now,tell me again why she should be educating kids.

mmm .. not enough to put it in your OP or title..

btw. I don't think I want to read your mind...:nocknockHT:

Reading, writing and racism? Florida teacher hosted white nationalist podcast

A Florida school district removed a middle school teacher from her classroom after it was revealed that she had secretly hosted a white nationalist podcast, raising concerns that she may have exposed her students to such ideology.

Dayanna Volitich, 25, remains a social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Crystal River. The Citrus County School District said Sunday that it was initially contacted by HuffPost about Volitich's ties to the podcast "Unapologetic," which spurred it to notify human resources and launch a review. HuffPost first reported on the allegations on Saturday.

More proof that teachers are just as capable of being nuts as the rest of the population. Given her hatred of Jews and Muslims should she be teaching them ?

:laugh: ... did you even read the article..

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a left wing racist organisation and Huff Puff is left wing parasite news..

The gal's being screwed over by left wing PC hate politics.. talk about your nazi tactic propaganda politics and screwing over American free speech ...:rolleyes:
I did read the article. I was particularly struck by her attack on the Florida shooting survivors. Now,tell me again why she should be educating kids.
Because she has the credentials, and liscence to do so. And a record of being good at it. What reasonable evidence do you offer that she shouldn’t be?

Last edited:
Bummer bout your thread Tommy boy... I'll get back to you when you find a new outrage... Ahem. I mean "ride"...
funny-pilot-ejecting-plane-jet-crash-accident.jpg

In before she sues HuffPo for millions and wins. This was on the news yesterday, clear-cut case of slander. HuffPo is gonna eat it.

Last edited:

Yes, but those Southern Democrats are all republican now
And I bet you heard that from Al Gore and Bill Clinton whose fathers were the ones barring the school doors from black people. The idiocy of the left knows, no bounds. Just how stupid is a liberal?

Stupid.jpg

you always want to keep employees who have admitted to lying to both parents and administrators ..LOL and whose actions have brought embarrassment and legal peril to the employer

You openly take the side of the foulest of immoral sexual perverts. Who are you to presume to speak for decent folks?
the foulest of immoral sexual perverts is Donald Trump and he is not for Trump
Says the guy who voted for the wife of the rapist in chief and chummed up with Harvey Weinstein...

hillary-harvey.jpg

You openly take the side of the foulest of immoral sexual perverts. Who are you to presume to speak for decent folks?
the foulest of immoral sexual perverts is Donald Trump and he is not for Trump
Says the guy who voted for the wife of the rapist in chief and chummed up with Harvey Weinstein...

hillary-harvey.jpg

:hitit::oops:

:fu: Mid-90s Hillary does a lil somethin' for me. Yeah, she's a terrible person, but that ass! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back