Cryin Ryan

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
This low ball low buck sniveler is finding out what real life really is. See he is sniveling that Trump WON'T endorse him! Trump hit back with the very statement Ryan made about a month ago.

"“I’m just not quite there yet,” Trump said of backing Ryan." and McCain is b#tching for the same reason! Now Ryan looks like a sure win but McCain? NOT so sure. McCain could be in the dog fight of his political life. We gave him one last chance in Arizona to get his sh#t together and he blew it.

Seems all of a sudden the Rino's need Trump more then Trump needs the Rhino's.
Paul Manafort Acknowledges 'Conflict' Within the Trump Campaign Over Paul Ryan Endorsement

Fury

RINO Ryan can go f himself. He does not care about defeating Hillary, he wants staus quo on the hill. Lifetime politician who can not take it that the establishment has been kicked to the curb.

DarkFurry, you're behind the lead. Ryan already came out re-pledging his allegiance to Trumpf this morning while Manafort begs the Donald to kiss up to Paul. But I get your point, that the GOPee is rapidly dying.

Ryan wants Hillary to win. There are several reasons for that. Ryan is an unmitigated disaster of a House Speaker, on the same level as Fat Hastert and Crybaby Boehner. Paul Ryan doesn't have a molecule of patriotism to the United States or the Republican Party.. Endorsing Nehlen is still endorsing a Republican. It isn't like refusing to endorse Trump and publicly endorsing Hillary over Gary Johnson and Trump. Those who do that are 100% frauds.

Ryan wants Hillary to win. There are several reasons for that. Ryan is an unmitigated disaster of a House Speaker, on the same level as Fat Hastert and Crybaby Boehner. Paul Ryan doesn't have a molecule of patriotism to the United States or the Republican Party.. Endorsing Nehlen is still endorsing a Republican. It isn't like refusing to endorse Trump and publicly endorsing Hillary over Gary Johnson and Trump. Those who do that are 100% frauds.
Paul Ryan is too intelligent to want to endorse Trump. RINO does not mean "Those who won't vote for Trump," you are mistaken. That is not what I was going to type, but my upbringing won out.

One could not have written the present scene in the GOP in fiction and had anyone accept it as even remotely possible ten years ago. This just keeps getting funnier.

RINO does not mean "Those who won't vote for Trump," you are mistaken.

I can understand dumping Trump for a good character conservative like Gary Johnson. RINOs don't endorse Johnson, they endorse Hillary and her 6 career ACU rating...

Paul Ryan is too intelligent to want to endorse Trump. RINO does not mean "Those who won't vote for Trump," you are mistaken. That is not what I was going to type, but my upbringing won out.
So Ryan can pound sand.

Forum List

Back