Cruzbots Try to Hijack Eagle Forum From Schlafley Because She Supports Trump

They are unbelievably sleazy. Making up blacklists for anyone supporting Trump. Disgusting.

Not surprising coming from Lyin' Ted's camp

This year the two sides of the Duopoly are in trouble; Clinton and the GOP Establishment.

Is it too much to hope that they BOTH lose and we see Trump vrs Sanders?

:D
I got to be honest Jim. . .

I haven't voted since the rigged election of '04.

. . . and I really do not give a shit who wins if it were between Sanders and Trump. The are both equally putrid.

But I told myself, if they BOTH win the nomination, I think I just might show up at the polls. It'll be the first REAL chance since JFK that Americans have to get their nation back. It would be great to be a part of that. Even if the people running do suck.

If I can just decide who to vote for.

The mafia, or the international soviet conspiracy.

I don't find either nearly the threat as the shadow government that has been stripping our freedom. I want the congress and Senate to be back in control of the nation. Fuck this imperial presidency. Neither Bernie or Donald, if elected, could possibly be a threat to the legislature, could they? :dunno:

:uhh:

I mean seriously, will both these guys continue this "National Emergency" or would they both decide to reinstall rule of law and the governing protections of the Constitution?

Sixteen years of national emergency is enough, isn't it?

Message -- Continuation of the National Emergency With Respect to Certain Terrorist Attacks

Last edited:

Forum List

Back