Cruz pulls into nationwide dead heat with Trump: Reuters/Ipsos poll

I like Trump over Lyin ted but lets be honest.... neither Trump or Cruz are electable.

I wouldnt have agreed with that before Arizona, but now his naivete and lack of political acumen is seriously costing him DELEGATES and he seems to think all he needs is votes.

I like Trump over Lyin ted but lets be honest.... neither Trump or Cruz are electable.

I wouldnt have agreed with that before Arizona, but now his naivete and lack of political acumen is seriously costing him DELEGATES and he seems to think all he needs is votes.

I think Trump's comments on abortion really killed his electability, it will kill him with the woman vote and Cruz is not a viable alternative.

Honestly I think the republicans only shot at beating Hillary at this point is if they swallow their pride and form a Trump/Cruz ticket you need both bases on board to win.

I think Trump's comments on abortion really killed his electability, it will kill him with the woman vote and Cruz is not a viable alternative.

Honestly I think the republicans only shot at beating Hillary at this point is if they swallow their pride and form a Trump/Cruz ticket you need both bases on board to win.

The abortion comment hurt him some because it showed his lack of legs on that particular issue. People who have debated that issue for years know that yo cant turn the woman getting the abortion into the bad guy. Trump has not had much coaching on issues, at the minimum, when he should have had a little more depth.

I think what hurt him the most with women, was his tweet of the Pic of Heidi Cruz alongside Melannia. That told women in an unmistakable, no media spin sort of way that Trump values women most for their looks and so many women hate that. Hell, I hate that and I am not a women, lolol. Trump was already down for having a 'foreign Mail Order Bride' thing going and then he compounds it with this; it was just politically suicidal.

Trump needs a political advisor and a second set of eyes to pass EVERYTHING he plans to have in his retort bag and tweet arsenal. Hell *I* could have told him that tweet would cost him about 20% of Republican women voters.

The abortion comment hurt him some because it showed his lack of legs on that particular issue. People who have debated that issue for years know that yo cant turn the woman getting the abortion into the bad guy. Trump has not had much coaching on issues, at the minimum, when he should have had a little more depth.

I think what hurt him the most with women, was his tweet of the Pic of Heidi Cruz alongside Melannia. That told women in an unmistakable, no media spin sort of way that Trump values women most for their looks and so many women hate that. Hell, I hate that and I am not a women, lolol. Trump was already down for having a 'foreign Mail Order Bride' thing going and then he compounds it with this; it was just politically suicidal.

Trump needs a political advisor and a second set of eyes to pass EVERYTHING he plans to have in his retort bag and tweet arsenal. Hell *I* could have told him that tweet would cost him about 20% of Republican women voters.

Ya possibly, it will be interesting to see if women will eventually move past this as it drifts into the past and if he does well in some of these prepared speeches he is planning on doing, coming across strong and presidential he may get some of the women voters back. He did apologize and said retweeting that was a mistake.

Ya possibly, it will be interesting to see if women will eventually move past this as it drifts into the past and if he does well in some of these prepared speeches he is planning on doing, coming across strong and presidential he may get some of the women voters back. He did apologize and said retweeting that was a mistake.

Well he cant kiss and make up with American women by pandering to them, Republican women are too smart for that.

He has to find a couple of issues that have a wide appeal to women across all ethnicities, religions and races, like maybe a focus on allowing local control of education and protecting parents rights in regards to their children.

I dont know, but something like that, as he has been successful with avoiding the Identity Politics targeting of little slivers of groups so far and should continue in that vein.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back