Americans' support for impeaching Trump rises: Reuters/Ipsos poll

The Russians did interfere in our election to help Trump and Hurt Clinton. Claiming it didn't happen isn't just another opinion. It's a lie.

BULLDOG, please provide one shred of evidence for your insane claim. :p

And folks, on a serious note, BULLDOG proves that folks who have the ability to access the internet still suffer from TDS and are literally crazy. Which is why we should not assume President Trump will have an easy victory over Creepy, Sleepy Biden or whoever the TDS dems present. There are literally millions of mentally ill folks out there. The DNC is planning all kinds of shit with their MSM. So it is not going to be easy.

Every investigative organization we have said Russia interfered with our election, helping Trump and hurting Hillary. You can choose to not believe that if you want, but you will be wrong.

Even if you keep repeating those incorrect talking points, they will still be wrong.
1. The FBI/CIA setup the Russia collusion hoax at the direction of the Obama admin
2. Russia bought Facebook ads that had no effect on the election (I don't even have a FB acct)
3. Comey had a significant effect on the election, so say the polls
Got it?

The Russians did interfere in our election to help Trump and Hurt Clinton. Claiming it didn't happen isn't just another opinion. It's a lie.

And folks, on a serious note, BULLDOG proves that folks who have the ability to access the internet still suffer from TDS and are literally crazy. Which is why we should not assume President Trump will have an easy victory over Creepy, Sleepy Biden or whoever the TDS dems present. There are literally millions of mentally ill folks out there. The DNC is planning all kinds of shit with their MSM. So it is not going to be easy.

Every investigative organization we have said Russia interfered with our election, helping Trump and hurting Hillary. You can choose to not believe that if you want, but you will be wrong.

Even if you keep repeating those incorrect talking points, they will still be wrong.
1. The FBI/CIA setup the Russia collusion hoax at the direction of the Obama admin
2. Russia bought Facebook ads that had no effect on the election (I don't even have a FB acct)
Got it?

Comey did have a significant effect on the election. The rest of your statement is bullshit.

Got it?

Comey did have a significant effect on the election. The rest of your statement is bullshit.

I will remind you of your partisan blinders after Barr and the IG indict the deep state conspirators.
Is your position that there is no deep state and there was no FBI plot against Trump?

Got it?

FFS, the Dems ran the most unlikable and sleaziest candidate in US history and now you're blaming the Russkies and Comey?

Got it?

I will remind you of your partisan blinders after Barr and the IG indict the deep state conspirators.
Is your position that there is no deep state and there was no FBI plot against Trump?

That is exactly my position. If you have credible evidence that those things are real, please present it.

Got it?

FFS, the Dems ran the most unlikable and sleaziest candidate in US history and now you're blaming the Russkies and Comey?

That's the proscribed right wing line, but it's still bullshit.

'NEW YORK (Reuters) - The number of Americans who said President Donald Trump should be impeached rose 5 percentage points to 45 percent since mid-April, while more than half said multiple congressional probes of Trump interfered with important government business, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.'

Americans' support for impeaching Trump rises: Reuters/Ipsos poll - Reuters

That means almost everyone who is not a die hard Republican is for impeaching President Bone Spurs...including independents.

Good.

I seriously doubt it will result in an actual impeachment. But at least it shows that a huge number of Americans are seeing things properly in this regard...that Donald J. Trump should not be President.

Once again I am neither Dem nor Rep and despise both parties. But Trump is obviously either massively stupid and/or mentally unbalanced and should not be President.
Fake news.

Got it?

Seriously? You're saying Hillary is honest and likable?

That's borderline pathology.

Trump's several documented attempts at obstructing the SC Mueller investigation represent an abuse of power & are impeachable offenses.

Trump's blanket use of 'executive privilege' since the release of the report are also an abuse of power.

This fucking asshat believes he has the authority of Hitler.

The House just needs to go ahead & present the articles of impeachment & get this going.

Sure, The Senate won't vote to impeach but The Constitution needs to be served by the process.

'NEW YORK (Reuters) - The number of Americans who said President Donald Trump should be impeached rose 5 percentage points to 45 percent since mid-April, while more than half said multiple congressional probes of Trump interfered with important government business, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.'

That means almost everyone who is not a die hard Republican is for impeaching President Bone Spurs...including independents.

Good.

I seriously doubt it will result in an actual impeachment. But at least it shows that a huge number of Americans are seeing things properly in this regard...that Donald J. Trump should not be President.

Once again I am neither Dem nor Rep and despise both parties. But Trump is obviously either massively stupid and/or mentally unbalanced and should not be President.

Yup, yup. I’m an neither side, and I am so insecure about what I believe I have to qualify everything I say by pointing out how rabidly in the middle I am. Where you go wrong is this, Trump is president, you are not. Which is stupid?

Good.

Fake news.

Just because you don't like something doesn't make it fake news dumb ass.

Got it?

It's obvious that you don't like her, but your bunch is only about 1/3 of the voters anyway. More people liked her than Trump. About 3 million more voters.

Got it?

It's obvious that you don't like her, but your bunch is only about 1/3 of the voters anyway. More people liked her than Trump. About 3 million more voters.
Seriously? The only people that "liked" Hillary were Mexicans who can't speak English, blacks who can't read (or speak English well), fags and other snowflakes where you probably kick in.

Good.

im not a republican
still gonna vote for orange tariffs

Seriously? The only people that "liked" Hillary were Mexicans who can't speak English, blacks who can't read (or speak English well), fags and other snowflakes where you probably kick in.

Yet still 3 million more than "liked" Trump. He's an illegitimate president. The people didn't want him.

Nothing they did changed the election. Stop being a Sore Loserman and get on with your life already.

Nothing they did changed the election. Stop being a Sore Loserman and get on with your life already.

Who should I believe? Every investigative agency we have, or some posters on a message board? Pretty easy decision don't you think?

Who should I believe? Every investigative agency we have, or some posters on a message board? Pretty easy decision don't you think?

Again, nothing they did changed the outcome of the election and none of those agencies ever claimed it did. If you have a problem with it then take it up with Obama because he knew it was going on and didn't care because everyone thought Hillary was going to win anyway.

Again, nothing they did changed the outcome of the election and none of those agencies ever claimed it did. If you have a problem with it then take it up with Obama because he knew it was going on and didn't care because everyone thought Hillary was going to win anyway.

Of course they effected the outcome of the election. That's why both parties spend so much time on the internet every time. The agencies didn't say it didn't effect the election. They said there is no way to tell how much it effected the election. There is a difference.

... more than half said multiple congressional probes of Trump interfered with important government business, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.'

"Congressional probes?" :p The fact is 100% of US citizens should realize the fake Russian Hoax, the coup against our President, and the follow up Fat Jerry Nadler idiocy along with other cast of insane, anti-American democrats did make our country less safe as illegal aliens continue to stream into the USA, for example.

Even the Mueller report agreed there was Russian interference. Hell, even Trump agreed.
Think Snout even read the Mueller report?

Think Snout can read?
Not sure. Which is par for the course for the folks that live in Snidersville that DJT is making MAGA. He can at least log on to a Puter and play cards.

Forum List

Back