Americans' support for impeaching Trump rises: Reuters/Ipsos poll

'NEW YORK (Reuters) - The number of Americans who said President Donald Trump should be impeached rose 5 percentage points to 45 percent since mid-April, while more than half said multiple congressional probes of Trump interfered with important government business, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.'

Americans' support for impeaching Trump rises: Reuters/Ipsos poll - Reuters

That means almost everyone who is not a die hard Republican is for impeaching President Bone Spurs...including independents.

Good.

I seriously doubt it will result in an actual impeachment. But at least it shows that a huge number of Americans are seeing things properly in this regard...that Donald J. Trump should not be President.

Once again I am neither Dem nor Rep and despise both parties. But Trump is obviously either massively stupid and/or mentally unbalanced and should not be President.

I URGE you Communists to impeach the president. Do it - let America know EXACTLY what you are, which is no different than Maduro or Mugabe. Third world fascist thugs, that's the democrats.

... more than half said multiple congressional probes of Trump interfered with important government business, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.'

"Congressional probes?" :p The fact is 100% of US citizens should realize the fake Russian Hoax, the coup against our President, and the follow up Fat Jerry Nadler idiocy along with other cast of insane, anti-American democrats did make our country less safe as illegal aliens continue to stream into the USA, for example.
um yea...
m8j8i5tvncx21.jpg

Yo dumbfuck, didn't the Mueller dossier establish that there was no collusion and that the entire premise was a conspiracy theory / hoax?

Yet here you are, continuing to lie as if the dossier was never released....

... more than half said multiple congressional probes of Trump interfered with important government business, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.'

"Congressional probes?" :p The fact is 100% of US citizens should realize the fake Russian Hoax, the coup against our President, and the follow up Fat Jerry Nadler idiocy along with other cast of insane, anti-American democrats did make our country less safe as illegal aliens continue to stream into the USA, for example.

The Russians did interfere in our election to help Trump and Hurt Clinton. Claiming it didn't happen isn't just another opinion. It's a lie.

Fucking liar.

The Russians posted memes in facebook to create havoc and upheaval, as the Mueller dossier made clear.

Further, the Steele dossier was DIRECTLY aimed at harming the TRUMP campaign, the Russians fabricated that not to help Hillary, but to cause chaos.

Even if you keep repeating those incorrect talking points, they will still be wrong.
1. The FBI/CIA setup the Russia collusion hoax at the direction of the Obama admin
2. Russia bought Facebook ads that had no effect on the election (I don't even have a FB acct)
3. Comey had a significant effect on the election, so say the polls
Got it?

Comey did have a significant effect on the election. The rest of your statement is bullshit.
FFS, the Dems ran the most unlikable and sleaziest candidate in US history and now you're blaming the Russkies and Comey?

That's the proscribed right wing line, but it's still bullshit.
Seriously? You're saying Hillary is honest and likable?

That's borderline pathology.

It's obvious that you don't like her, but your bunch is only about 1/3 of the voters anyway. More people liked her than Trump. About 3 million more voters.
Dead people and illegals and fraud mail in ballots and citizens voting more then one time and corrupted people working in voting precincts can do a lot of damage. You can deny it all you want.

The Russians did interfere in our election to help Trump and Hurt Clinton. Claiming it didn't happen isn't just another opinion. It's a lie.

Fucking liar.

The Russians posted memes in facebook to create havoc and upheaval, as the Mueller dossier made clear.

Further, the Steele dossier was DIRECTLY aimed at harming the TRUMP campaign, the Russians fabricated that not to help Hillary, but to cause chaos.

You should use CAPS LOCK when you post. It will make you so much more credible.

Comey did have a significant effect on the election. The rest of your statement is bullshit.
FFS, the Dems ran the most unlikable and sleaziest candidate in US history and now you're blaming the Russkies and Comey?

That's the proscribed right wing line, but it's still bullshit.
Seriously? You're saying Hillary is honest and likable?

That's borderline pathology.

It's obvious that you don't like her, but your bunch is only about 1/3 of the voters anyway. More people liked her than Trump. About 3 million more voters.
Dead people and illegals and fraud mail in ballots and citizens voting more then one time and corrupted people working in voting precincts can do a lot of damage. You can deny it all you want.

Until you can show proof of any of that happening more than one or two times, denying it is the proper thing to do.

'NEW YORK (Reuters) - The number of Americans who said President Donald Trump should be impeached rose 5 percentage points to 45 percent since mid-April, while more than half said multiple congressional probes of Trump interfered with important government business, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.'

That means almost everyone who is not a die hard Republican is for impeaching President Bone Spurs...including independents.

Good.

I seriously doubt it will result in an actual impeachment. But at least it shows that a huge number of Americans are seeing things properly in this regard...that Donald J. Trump should not be President.

Once again I am neither Dem nor Rep and despise both parties. But Trump is obviously either massively stupid and/or mentally unbalanced and should not be President.

The topic of this thread looks suspiciously similar to an infant's pacifier. Once again, you are a mouthpiece for the radical American Left. By all means if sucking on that propaganda makes you feel better do not allow us to interrupt your self-soothie. Meanwhile, the rest of America will party like it's 2020.

It never ceases to amaze me how short sighted so many people are today they seem to think all this moronic shit they want to do happens in a vaccum and the same standard wont be applied to them or a President they support.

Good.

LookitThisSHit.jpg

RussiansUnderBed.jpg

I love it.

And every Republican is going to vote him back in for a second term, McLovin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? It's a long way to 2020 and he just might have some problems along the way:

Former Watergate prosecutor paints scenario of federal marshalls forced to remove Trump from the Oval Office in stand-off over court orders

I love it.

Really? It's a long way to 2020 and he just might have some problems along the way:

Former Watergate prosecutor paints scenario of federal marshalls forced to remove Trump from the Oval Office in stand-off over court orders
Raw Story....ROFLMFAO!
got-dammit are you moonbats gullible! :blowpop:

I love it.

And what is President being removed from office for again? Is it Collusion?

I love it.

Waiting. He’s in your head 24/7. Sad dim.

I love it.

Raw Story....ROFLMFAO!

That’s what you said before. Trump can’t win. No that’s you.

I love it.

And what is President being removed from office for again? Is it Collusion?

Exactly. He’s not.

I love it.

Raw Story....ROFLMFAO!

That’s what you said before. Trump can’t win. No that’s you.

I never said that.

I love it.

Hahahahahaha! Go ahead and hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

Forum List

Back