Cruz only wants Republicans to ask questions in the GOP debate....

Ted Cruz Wants Only Conservatives To Moderate Future Debates

Poor guys....they just don't like that hard questions. I guess next will be the assertion, "We only want Republicans to vote in the General Election..."

Poor fellow wants questions like:

"How many children do you have?"
"What color are their eyes?"
"Do you floss every day?"
How would that help a republican voter choose a candidate?
Isn't that what the forum is for?

Poor guys....they just don't like that hard questions. I guess next will be the assertion, "We only want Republicans to vote in the General Election..."

Jim, I'm so very sorry the Republican candidates occupy your nightmares and every waking moment. They are not boogeymen. Get a life man.

Cruz is a fucking pussy bitch that can't be questioned about his stupid cut, slash, deregulate and burn mindset.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Coward.

Another :Liberal simply terrified his little playhouse of freebies might be torn down.

Glad you are concerned about how we Conservatives will be able to choose. Don't let it worry your little pea-brain. We will choose one for you.

Makes sense to me. Republican primaries with R voters be questioned by R moderators instead of a media firing squad that are filled with pompous and arrogant assholes who really believe that its all about them.

Cruz is a fucking pussy bitch that can't be questioned about his stupid cut, slash, deregulate and burn mindset.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Coward.

They didn't ask him any questions about his economic policies.

:lol:

You don't even understand this debacle called a CNBC debate do you?

When you have Carl Bernstein saying that this so called debate was "reprehensible" when you have Cruz getting the highest score ever from a focus group that Luntz had when you have Terry McAulliffe sp? of all people saying this debate was bogus and the moderators were dishonorable....

CNBC FUCKED UP.

Get a grip.

". According to a "live dial" test pollster Frank Luntz has been using at debates since 1996 to measure "human emotion and feeling," Cruz's tirade reached the highest score among viewers ever recorded, peaking at a 97/98 out of 100.

"One hundred means that every person in the group would have had their dials to 100. So this score means that 24 of the 26 [participants] had their dials as high as they would go…[Cruz] said what every conservative has been thinking…They really hate these moderators," Luntz told Politico's Mike Allen. Luntz also emphasized to CNN that 98 is "the highest score we've ever measured. EVER."

Ted Cruz didn't just soak up a lot of applause for slamming the CNBC moderators. He broke a debate record.

The same questions what were asked on the love fest of liberal media and dem candidates?

It is a Republican primary, no? How else republicans could choose their candidate for general elections?

Troll thread. :cuckoo:

The same questions what were asked on the love fest of liberal media and dem candidates?

It is a Republican primary, no? How else republicans could choose their candidate for general elections?

Nonsense.

It’s a perfectly appropriate topic.

We have a sitting senator and candidate for president advocating that only republican and conservative entertainment personalities ask republican presidential candidates questions.

This is further confirmation of the fact that most republicans are insular, isolated, and out of touch, exhibiting nothing but contempt for dissent and opposing points of view, consistent with Congressional republicans hostile to compromise and responsible governance.

The American people don’t want a republican president likewise hostile to compromise and responsible governance.

The American people don’t want a republican president likewise hostile to compromise and responsible governance.
Either you are a moron or are trying to bullshit your way to justify the stupidity of the thread.
Republicans choose their candidate during the republican candidates' debates.
American people at large will choose their president during presidential debates between the two major party candidates. That should be simple enough to understand in kindergarten level.

Glad you are concerned about how we Conservatives will be able to choose. Don't let it worry your little pea-brain. We will choose one for you.
WTF was that?

"We conservatives"??

1) Bite me

then

2) Re-read my post

Either you are a moron or are trying to bullshit your way to justify the stupidity of the thread.
Republicans choose their candidate during the republican candidates' debates.
American people at large will choose their president during presidential debates between the two major party candidates. That should be simple enough to understand in kindergarten level.
The quoted portion of Clayton's reply is exactly the wish of the left-leaning media....the specific mission statement of the LSM

Nonsense.

It’s a perfectly appropriate topic.

We have a sitting senator and candidate for president advocating that only republican and conservative entertainment personalities ask republican presidential candidates questions.

This is further confirmation of the fact that most republicans are insular, isolated, and out of touch, exhibiting nothing but contempt for dissent and opposing points of view, consistent with Congressional republicans hostile to compromise and responsible governance.

Actually, most of us visit their web pages, Facebook pages, and even attend their campaign appearances, etc. We don't rely on MSMBC, CNN, CNBC, NBC, or other Leftist media sources for our information. As far as debates go, the Democrats have only had ONE. That ONE debate was a "I Love Hillary" show and offered nothing at all other than more taxes and more give-aways at taxpayer expense.

Jim, I'm so very sorry the Republican candidates occupy your nightmares and every waking moment. They are not boogeymen. Get a life man.

This us the funniest group of Clowns I have ever seen. Hillary will wipe anyone of them out. Embarassing fir the G.....O.....P...Gotta laugh at the stupidity!

Forum List

Back