Cruz only wants Republicans to ask questions in the GOP debate....

Ted Cruz Wants Only Conservatives To Moderate Future Debates

Poor guys....they just don't like that hard questions. I guess next will be the assertion, "We only want Republicans to vote in the General Election..."

Poor fellow wants questions like:

"How many children do you have?"
"What color are their eyes?"
"Do you floss every day?"

Jim, I'm so very sorry the Republican candidates occupy your nightmares and every waking moment. They are not boogeymen. Get a life man.

This us the funniest group of Clowns I have ever seen. Hillary will wipe anyone of them out. Embarassing fir the G.....O.....P...Gotta laugh at the stupidity!

From all your posts one would conclude that you are absolutely TERRIFFIED!!!

The American people don’t want a republican president likewise hostile to compromise and responsible governance.
Either you are a moron or are trying to bullshit your way to justify the stupidity of the thread.
Republicans choose their candidate during the republican candidates' debates.
American people at large will choose their president during presidential debates between the two major party candidates. That should be simple enough to understand in kindergarten level.
That you attempt to disparage the thread topic because you're embarrassed by the stupidity and fear of dissent exhibited by a fellow republican and conservative is understandable.

Cruz is a fucking pussy bitch that can't be questioned about his stupid cut, slash, deregulate and burn mindset.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Coward.
Agreed if they can't handle tough questions, they are clearly not qualified to be President..

Cruz is a bitch, Ill be glad when that piece of shit drops out or is beaten soundly, that cocksucker was born in Canada so he's not eligible anyways, fuck him..

That you attempt to disparage the thread topic because you're embarrassed by the stupidity and fear of dissent exhibited by a fellow republican and conservative is understandable.
Your spinning is very lame... elementary 2nd grade level... and I gave you some credit when I said that...

Funny how Hillary went 11 hours in front of some asshole on a bipartisan commission, trying to find a gotcha but came up snake eyes, and didn't bitch at all, yet that Kunt Cruz and the rest of those clowns whined about the tough questions , for just a little over 2 hours..

At least we know Hillary's got a set of Balls, that the rest of those tea maggots, and Repugs lack, they should be wearing her panties..

Your spinning is very lame... elementary 2nd grade level... and I gave you some credit when I said that...

Most people that think we don't need government and we shouldn't invest in our country have a less then first grade education.

Most people that think we don't need government and we shouldn't invest in our country have a less then first grade education.
I don't know why would people think that, no government equals anarchy. Although, a form of anarchy prevails even now when government doesn't enforce existing laws.

Independent voters see a statement like this from Cruz and think...WHAT?

"The Republicans can't answer tough questions?"

A very embarassing moment for the GOP.....:itsok: Whining is never becoming....

We need the questions asked that the republican voters want asked not what partisan Democrat talking points want to spew.

We need the questions asked that the republican voters want asked not what partisan Democrat talking points want to spew.

They want softball questions. Unfortunately, when one of them gets into the General, they WILL have to answer tough questions. Thus, the fate of the GOP will be sealed when they can't answer.

Funny how Hillary went 11 hours in front of some asshole on a bipartisan commission, trying to find a gotcha but came up snake eyes, and didn't bitch at all, yet that Kunt Cruz and the rest of those clowns whined about the tough questions , for just a little over 2 hours..

At least we know Hillary's got a set of Balls, that the rest of those tea maggots, and Repugs lack, they should be wearing her panties..

And it was for the 9th time.

China and Russia and N Korea are hoping for a Repub Clown Car Prez.

0BgOmBK.png

And it was for the 9th time.

China and Russia and N Korea are hoping for a Repub Clown Car Prez.

And once they approve the questions that Putin will be asking the GOP nominee, well, Vlad is going to get a good tongue lashing!

Forum List

Back