Cruz: Dems the Party of KKK

Obviously the Democrat Fake News crowd won't acknowledge Cruz being correct, but he is. The Republican Party was fighting for Civil Rights while the Democratic Party was still lynching African Americans. The Democratic Party is a 'Johnny-Come-Lately' on Civil Rights.
So the Republicans started Affirmative Action??? Please go on, I do declare, how you yankees do go on.

Read up on some history. Stop going all-in on Democrat Fake News. Republicans were fighting for Civil Rights while your beloved Democrats were still lynching African Americans.
Oh, I know the history of how the republican party was started as an anti-slavery party and the gradual postbellum metamorphosis into the anti-Affirmative-Action, killer cop supporting racists that the GOP represents today!

images

Yes... And now we have the Democrats supporting the Affirmative Action supported Black Lives Matter cop killers as they are enabled by the progressive shout of "Only whites can be racist".

*****SMILE*****

:)

Obviously the Democrat Fake News crowd won't acknowledge Cruz being correct, but he is. The Republican Party was fighting for Civil Rights while the Democratic Party was still lynching African Americans. The Democratic Party is a 'Johnny-Come-Lately' on Civil Rights.
So the Republicans started Affirmative Action??? Please go on, I do declare, how you yankees do go on.

Read up on some history. Stop going all-in on Democrat Fake News. Republicans were fighting for Civil Rights while your beloved Democrats were still lynching African Americans.
Oh, I know the history of how the republican party was started as an anti-slavery party and the gradual postbellum metamorphosis into the anti-Affirmative-Action, killer cop supporting racists that the GOP represents today!

images

Yes... And now we have the Democrats supporting the Affirmative Action supported Black Lives Matter cop killers as they are enabled by the progressive shout of "Only whites can be racist".

*****SMILE*****

Who started Affirmative Action? It wasn't Black folks. Is it still needed. Arguably , YES in many places. Did it work? Yes, quite well for White women and Asians, some of who now deny it was necessary to open doors formerly closed to them.

Black Lives Matter: When did they kill cops? The guy in Dallas wasn't a member of Black Lives Matter and as far as we know none of the other fatal shootings of cops around the nation have been linked to BLM. It is just unthinkable that those shootings might have been driven by self defense or because some Black men got fed up with all the news of unarmed Black men being murdered by cops with no consequences..

The pseudo- concept of race is a European creation invented to create a hierarchy among humans with so-called Nordic types at the pinnacle of the race pyramid; the darkest at the bottom. For you to say a Black person is a racist, the pyramid would have to be turned upside down. That isn't likely to happen anytime soon. That being said, the Black man placed on the bottom of the social construct of race is angered by the weight(burden) of he is forced to carry wherever he goes. That anger is often mistaken for racism but it is more akin to a human reaction to assaults against his/her self worth by real racists.

images

*****SMILE*****

Who started Affirmative Action? It wasn't Black folks. Is it still needed. Arguably , YES in many places. Did it work? Yes, quite well for White women and Asians, some of who now deny it was necessary to open doors formerly closed to them.

Black Lives Matter: When did they kill cops? The guy in Dallas wasn't a member of Black Lives Matter and as far as we know none of the other fatal shootings of cops around the nation have been linked to BLM. It is just unthinkable that those shootings might have been driven by self defense or because some Black men got fed up with all the news of unarmed Black men being murdered by cops with no consequences..

The pseudo- concept of race is a European creation invented to create a hierarchy among humans with so-called Nordic types at the pinnacle of the race pyramid; the darkest at the bottom. For you to say a Black person is a racist, the pyramid would have to be turned upside down. That isn't likely to happen anytime soon. That being said, the Black man placed on the bottom of the social construct of race is angered by the weight(burden) of he is forced to carry wherever he goes. That anger is often mistaken for racism but it is more akin to a human reaction to assaults against his/her self worth by real racists.
Since blacks are at the bottom of the barrel globally, then I guess everyone in the world is racist (except blacks I guess).

Start from there and come to whatever conclusion you wish. It will be invariably irrelevant.

images

*****SMILE*****

Since blacks are at the bottom of the barrel globally, then I guess everyone in the world is racist (except blacks I guess).

Start from there and come to whatever conclusion you wish. It will be invariably irrelevant.

Cancerous tumors like you make my points far clearer than I would have hoped for otherwise.
One mention of Black folks anywhere and there you are... festering like an aggressive malignancy on the arse of USMB.

So if you took every memember of the kkk and looked up their political designation , they'd be all democrats ????

Tell me you don't believe this nonsense .

images

*****SMILE*****

Cancerous tumors like you make my points far clearer than I would have hoped for otherwise.
One mention of Black folks anywhere and there you are... festering like an aggressive malignancy on the arse of USMB.
How is that relevant to the global failure of blacks? If you ever decide to stop playing the victim card and address the real issue which is why blacks universally fail, you could take nascent steps toward alleviating the issue.

You are doing yourself and your cause a disservice but lack the intelligence and objectivity to deal with it.

Cruz Doesn't know wtf he is talking about. The KKK was created in a confederate state (Tennessee) that had not then been allowed back into the union. Democrats were United States Citizens while those who formed the KKK initially were not. Read some history and tweet Cruz to shut his ignorant face!
Awwww....kkk snowflake.....
snowfakes are WHITE just like snow flakes
Sure...sure... Klamsman.....
I'm an independent...I am neither democrat nor republican.
If you say so, klansman.....

Your words say differently however.....
Repub hero found dead
Frank Ancona, KKK Imperial Wizard, Found Dead in a Missouri River

images

*****SMILE*****

As were the labor unions at one time until they became corrupt and as greedy as those they originally opposed.

As far as I'm concerned Black Lives Matters enabled the thought in many that it was alright to oppose and even kill law enforcement officials. Black Lives Matters owns the ambushes and killings of law enforcement officials as do those who support Black Lives Matters.

With double talk and thinking like this the advancement in race relations will be a long time coming. Holding up a banner that has been opposed by many of all races in both peaceful protests and war only displays your own bigotry on the subject. Yes let the hate consume you and wonder why people turned on Hillary during this last election cycle.

images

*****SMILE*****

Awwww....kkk snowflake.....

Repub hero found dead

images

So going out and murdering a KKK imperial wizard was Dr Martin Luther King's message to the people?

*****SMILE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

How is that relevant to the global failure of blacks? If you ever decide to stop playing the victim card and address the real issue which is why blacks universally fail, you could take nascent steps toward alleviating the issue.

You are doing yourself and your cause a disservice but lack the intelligence and objectivity to deal with it.
HAHAHAH! A Greaseball from failed Grecian roots isn't in any position to lecture anyone on how to succeed. And the only place where Blacks have universally failed is in your warped racist mind!

images

*****SMILE*****

Global failure ? They they were raped and pillaged by the evil whites . The whites imperialism oppressed blacks and Arabs too .

Every geo political issue today can be traced back to the whites evil actions .

HAHAHAH! A Greaseball from failed Grecian roots isn't in any position to lecture anyone on how to succeed. And the only place where Blacks have universally failed is in your warped racist mind!
Grecian roots? Hell, I'm not that old.

WTF does "the only place where blacks have universally failed" mean anyway?

You do get that your whining is completely irrelevant. You really don't get it and you likely never will. Failure is entrenched in your very core.

Repub hero found dead

images

So going out and murdering a KKK imperial wizard was Dr Martin Luther King's message to the people?

*****SMILE*****

one blow for mankind

Global failure ? They they were raped and pillaged by the evil whites . The whites imperialism oppressed blacks and Arabs too .

Blacks were enslaved by Arabs as well and are considered second class everywhere they are found, even in huge swaths of Africa.

If you're going to knee jerk at least try to get something right, anything.

Blacks were enslaved by Arabs as well and are considered second class everywhere they are found, even in huge swaths of Africa.

If you're going to knee jerk at least try to get something right, anything.

The white man has fucked wh Africa and the mid east for centuries. And let's not forget what they did to natives of the Americas . And Asia too!

The white man has fucked wh Africa and the mid east for centuries. And let's not forget what they did to natives of the Americas . And Asia too!
images

Since most of the people inhabiting the Middle East are considered white I really don't see why you have a problem there. Other than to incite dissention and be subversive.

*****CHUCKLE*****

images

*****SMILE*****

As were the labor unions at one time until they became corrupt and as greedy as those they originally opposed.

Stop deflecting and trying to change the narrative. This exchange started with a reference to Affirmative Action and you wandered off in a completely different direction. Stay focused, please.

YOU said:
As far as I'm concerned Black Lives Matters enabled the thought in many that it was alright to oppose and even kill law enforcement officials. Black Lives Matters owns the ambushes and killings of law enforcement officials as do those who support Black Lives Matters.

And just how did that thought get into your demented mind? That is all it is a "thought' without a ounce of proof. A more reasonable approach would be to associate the news coverage of cops killing unarmed Black men with retaliation by some Black individuals. You don't seem to think Black people can think on their own.

YOU said:
With double talk and thinking like this the advancement in race relations will be a long time coming. Holding up a banner that has been opposed by many of all races in both peaceful protests and war only displays your own bigotry on the subject. Yes let the hate consume you and wonder why people turned on Hillary during this last election cycle.

Damn. You are all over the place. I know you are a space cadet but try to orbit one planet at a time.

Advancements in race relations have already occurred on many places despite the resistance demonstrated by RW demagoguery. Trump is the populist leader who has become the incarnate symbol of White hegemony in this nation. You and he share the idea that your ilk projects: you do not want racial parity to happen. What we have learned is that the dog that barks loudest gets a reaction that changes things. Silence perpetuates the status quo and nothing changes.

Grecian roots? Hell, I'm not that old.

WTF does "the only place where blacks have universally failed" mean anyway?

You do get that your whining is completely irrelevant. You really don't get it and you likely never will. Failure is entrenched in your very core.
You are irrelevant... and insecure as well. Your obsession with Black putdowns reeks of a misanthropic putz with low self esteem.

Stop deflecting and trying to change the narrative. This exchange started with a reference to Affirmative Action and you wandered off in a completely different direction. Stay focused, please.

I'm completely focused of that I can assure you.

And just how did that thought get into your demented mind? That is all it is a "thought' without a ounce of proof. A more reasonable approach would be to associate the news coverage of cops killing unarmed Black men with retaliation by some Black individuals. You don't seem to think Black people can think on their own.

I'm not the one chanting 'What do we want? Dead cops' and then going out and doing it.

Damn. You are all over the place. I know you are a space cadet but try to orbit one planet at a time.

Advancements in race relations have already occurred on many places despite the resistance demonstrated by RW demagoguery. Trump is the populist leader who has become the incarnate symbol of White hegemony in this nation. You and he share the idea that your ilk projects: you do not want racial parity to happen. What we have learned is that the dog that barks loudest gets a reaction that changes things. Silence perpetuates the status quo and nothing changes.

So burning down towns, killing law enforcement officers, murdering KKK members and white people in general, (as happened prevalently and persistently under the Obama administration) is advancement in race relations?

I think the silent majority let you know otherwise and you're not perceptive enough to understand the implications of your harangue.

upload_2017-2-12_16-16-12.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

No matter how much some try to spin this, Cruz is Spot On. The Democratic Party is the Party of the KKK. It was created by Democrats. Republicans were fighting for civil rights when the Democrats were still lynching African Americans. That's just fact.

Forum List

Back