Cruz and Rubio have differing opinions on THE DONALD!

c
I thought it would take longer for Rubio to be assimilated into the establishment, damn shame.

Marco Rubio Casts Deciding Vote For Obamatrade Without Even Reading It - Breitbart

He's DEAD to my eyes!
Agreed. But I am willing to bet most of the Rs running for POTUS did much the same.

Time to leave the R part entirely. Fuck them!!!
The Dems appreciate your support in doing so...
You and your kind are so distorted you can't see that the establishment Rs are just like your Ds....but you being you, hate the establishment Rs.

Distorted is a nice word....for you because I am trying not to get too crazy.
I prefer my bastards to theirs, and you vote for people who can't get elected dog catcher.
You vote for murders, and still complain!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

Trump won't hurt the GOP. We are a diverse group and the candidates that have a chance are people like rubio, kasich, bush and Paul all whome Latinos like.
Whome(?) Gracie? And WHOM cares what LATINOS like and/or dislike? Are they NOT humans as YOU? Me? Y classify by RACE? what is wrong with some of you people? YOU still don't get it, do you? DROP the classifications and TREAT PEOPLE as INDIVIDUALS. This classification shit is just that...SHIT. WE ALL occupy the same fucking rock in space in time. ENOUGH!

^^Home schooled?^^

I LOVE Donald Trump. I just wish he could get $arah Palin as his running mate. Or maybe Lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck.

If Trump isn't the nominee, and he won't be, I hope the rabid RWs mount a grass roots drive to write him in.

You guys get to work on that, wouldja?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Come on Muttley, tell us why you're voting for a lesbian murderer?

Trump won't hurt the GOP. We are a diverse group and the candidates that have a chance are people like rubio, kasich, bush and Paul all whome Latinos like.
Whome(?) Gracie? And WHOM cares what LATINOS like and/or dislike? Are they NOT humans as YOU? Me? Y classify by RACE? what is wrong with some of you people? YOU still don't get it, do you? DROP the classifications and TREAT PEOPLE as INDIVIDUALS. This classification shit is just that...SHIT. WE ALL occupy the same fucking rock in space in time. ENOUGH!

^^Home schooled?^^

I LOVE Donald Trump. I just wish he could get $arah Palin as his running mate. Or maybe Lil Glenny (Baby Huey) Beck.

If Trump isn't the nominee, and he won't be, I hope the rabid RWs mount a grass roots drive to write him in.

Somebody murdered a lesbian?

Post a link or it didn't happen.

And then get back to the outhouse where you belong.

c
I thought it would take longer for Rubio to be assimilated into the establishment, damn shame.

Marco Rubio Casts Deciding Vote For Obamatrade Without Even Reading It - Breitbart

He's DEAD to my eyes!
Agreed. But I am willing to bet most of the Rs running for POTUS did much the same.

You and your kind are so distorted you can't see that the establishment Rs are just like your Ds....but you being you, hate the establishment Rs.

I prefer my bastards to theirs, and you vote for people who can't get elected dog catcher.[/QUOTE

Your bastards are no different than the bastards you hate.

They are not my bastards. I know both parties are nearly mirror images of themselves, but you and your kind can't see it.

Foolish.

Your bastards are no different from the bastards you hate.

They are not my bastards. I know both parties are the same, but you don't.

^^Home schooled?^^

has to be she's such an Upstanding politician who has never told a lie, accepted monies from foreign countries for Favors here in ours and is has pure/clean as the first fallen snow...and they talk about only something TRUMP said. He can't even come close to her lying in the face of the people or her corruption

but the far left like Lud and his ilk don't care about a person character if they have a D next to their name.

^^Home schooled?^^

Somebody murdered a lesbian?

Post a link or it didn't happen.

And then get back to the outhouse where you belong.

I see you still have your reading comprehension problem, and you still smell like a dead fish.... or is that Hillary bait?

c

I prefer my bastards to theirs, and you vote for people who can't get elected dog catcher.[/QUOTE

They are not my bastards. I know both parties are nearly mirror images of themselves, but you and your kind can't see it.

Foolish.

They are not the same, but they are close enough for government work where their hands are mostly tied. As for you, you are throwing your vote away so you don't matter even that much...

I like Trump on some things but not so sure on some others like what he wants to replace Obamacare with and I don't want more freaking wars with Iran or China or anyone else for that matter....he is also a die hard israel firster it seemed from his announcement speech.

I like Trump on some things but not so sure on some others like what he wants to replace Obamacare with and I don't want more freaking wars with Iran or China or anyone else for that matter....he is also a die hard israel firster it seemed from his announcement speech.
Zionism is the path to NY Jews. Gotta feed the animals...

c

Foolish.

They are not the same, but they are close enough for government work where their hands are mostly tied. As for you, you are throwing your vote away so you don't matter even that much...
You have it wrong.

You are throwing your vote away. Voting for the same bullshit over and over.

The definition of insanity.

Foolish.

You have it wrong.

Since your kind can't get elected my vote counts 50% of the time, yours 0%. I'll stick with my way thanks all the same.

And insanity would be expecting different results, and I never do. I've watched this game for too many decades.

Foolish.

You have it wrong.

Since your kind can't get elected my vote counts 50% of the time, yours 0%. I'll stick with my way thanks all the same.

And insanity would be expecting different results, and I never do. I've watched this game for too many decades.

That is a terrible excuse for continuing the status quo.

c

He's DEAD to my eyes!

YEP, that's a die hard subject/SLAVE of a PARTY

So today you're a NAZI. What tomorrow...........a fireman?

Foolish.

You have it wrong.

That is a terrible excuse for continuing the status quo.
When it's the only game in town you can either choose to play or not. You have chosen not...

Every time a hispanic illegal kills someone, Trump's numbers go up. He should be paying Ann Coulter for her newest best seller.

And thanks to the left wing media^^^^^^ and just how dumb they really are. they are the ones driving his numbers and monies up along with the Democrat base who pounds away at him everyday.

Gawd they never learn

Ted Cruz: ‘I Salute Donald Trump’ for Speaking Out on Immigration

mediaite.com ^
Slowly but surely, some of Donald Trump‘s Republican rivals have come out to condemn his remarks about Mexican immigrant rapists and criminals. George Pataki (WHO???!!!) got the ball rolling this week, and criticisms by Rick Perry, Marco Rubio, and others followed. But Ted Cruz––who defended Trump earlier this week––is still praising him. In a Meet the Press preview clip out tonight, Cruz told Chuck Todd,”I like Donald Trump. He’s bold, he’s brash.” He refused to get caught in a bout of Republican infighting. When Todd asked him if “rhetoric matters,” Cruz said, “I salute Donald Trump for focusing on the need...

And thanks to the left wing media^^^^^^ and just how dumb they really are. they are the ones driving his numbers and monies up along with the Democrat base who pounds away at him everyday.

Gawd they never learn

Oh my. The craziest possible right winger is near the top of the polls and quickly eroding any possible tiny chance to win that the GOP might have had, and the damage he doing won't go away when he does . I'm sure the DNC will probably worry about that as soon as they catch their breath from laughing so hard.

I guess he should be out lying to us by claiming he's going to STOP the seas rising and heal the planet.

or claiming we can KEEP our insurance policies if we like our policies
snip:
Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'
Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

Myself, I believe the people are sick and tired of all this Low down dirty politics by the left and their Lapdogs medias

I hope so enough they vote them completely out our lives come 2016

lets roll folks

Forum List

Back