Cruz and Rubio have differing opinions on THE DONALD!

And some will find this MORE than interesting....

An activist who works for one of Washington’s top left-wing pressure organizations appears to have succeeded in stripping Donald Trump of his business relationship with the general store chain Macy’s.

Macy’s’ decision to end its business relationship with Trump is part of the recent trend of corporations cutting ties with the Republican candidate over his anti-amnesty comments.

Macy’s announced Wednesday morning that it would stop selling Trump clothing, joining NBCUniversal in parting ways with the billionaire.

Activist Angelo Carusone appeared on CNN Wednesday to discuss the Macy’s controversy. Carusone, an executive vice president at the rabidly pro-Hillary Clinton organization Media Matters for America, put together the MoveOn.org petition pressuring Macy’s to get rid of Trump. (RELATED: Carusone’s Racist Blog Posts).

Carusone, who was also a ringleader of an anti-Rush Limbaugh pressure campaign, started his “Dump Trump” campaign in earnest in 2012 — three years before Trump announced for president (Here’s Dump Trump’s Twitter account, registered in 2011).

And Carusone is using the same MoveOn.org petition! In other words, media outlets are reporting that the petition gained more than 700,000 signatures, making it seem like those signatures all happened overnight, rather than over the course of several years!!!

Read more from The Daily Caller

Read more: http://www.theriver973.com/articles/national-news-104668/leftwing-activists-target-donald-trump-13730648#ixzz3ezAQt9fn

Ann Coulter: ‘Boy, were Trump and I wrong’

BizPac Review ^

Conservative firebrand Ann Coulter used her signature sarcasm on Twitter to proclaim herself and Donald Trump right about America’s illegal immigration problem after a young woman was killed by an illegal who had been deported five times. Her comments came after reports on Friday that the suspect, Francisco Sanchez, had already been deported five times before he shot and killed Kathryn Steinle, 32, as she walked along the San Francisco waterfront with her father Wednesday. San Francisco authorities ignored requests from immigration officials to turn him over after they arrested him months ago on drug charges and subsequently released him....

As Brash, and confident as Trump is, Cruz is undoubtedly the SMARTEST candidate of any party!

Ted Cruz SLAMS immigration activist with one killer question (Jorge Ramos)

bizpacreview.com

Sen. Ted Cruz shut down Univision anchor and Fusion TV host Jorge Ramos on illegal immigration, by turning a gotcha question around into a gotcha answer, and giving the host a lesson on the rule of law. “I think rule of law matters,” the Texas Republican said on Tuesday’s edition of Fusion TV’s “America with Jorge Ramos.” After the two volleyed the immigration issue back and forth, presidential candidate Cruz asked Ramos — an open advocate of legalizing the millions of illegals currently in the country — what happens to an American who crossed illegally into Mexico. When Ramos admitted...

Cruz has less chance than Trump, and Trump has been trumped by his own rhetoric.

Rubio loves him some amnesty just like jebbie and Obama

Isn't Rubio against amnesty?

Strangely, I always thought that Rubio was on Jeb's political team. If memory serves me right, I think Jeb endorse him to be speaker of the Florida house.

Maybe Rubio is in the race to gain exposure. It sure seems wierd for him to run against one of his political mentors--especially since the governors mansion is a good launching pad for him to start from.

Strange, indeed

Trump says Rubio is Weak on Immigration, Praises Ted Cruz and Mexicans

http://www.therightscoop.com ^

The Donald phoned it into Fox News this morning to defend himself against the ridiculous barrage of criticism from the media and even other Republicans. LINK to Right Scoop

Trump/Cruz 2016.....UNBEATABLE!!!!!!

I won't go that far. but Cruz for sure. I'm liking Walker a lot. But trump does say it like it is. that's what I like about him. this whole thing started over the Mexican/Latino big WHIG who runs UNIVIOSN. He started a hate campaign against Trump by photo-shopping his face onto the shooter in SC . And then Trump came back at guns blazing....
so of course the LEFT follows and goes out TO DESTROY Trump and then once they are done there they will move onto the next Republican. I just hope the people has had ENOUGH of these dirty games by the left/democrats

Trump says Rubio is Weak on Immigration, Praises Ted Cruz and Mexicans

http://www.therightscoop.com ^

The Donald phoned it into Fox News this morning to defend himself against the ridiculous barrage of criticism from the media and even other Republicans. LINK to Right Scoop

I have to admit--Trump sounded much more composed in that phone interview. If he could keep that demeanor while talking about the Issues, the GOP race could offer the most substance.

Keep it up Trump.

Rubio is correct, Trump is a black hole swallowing himself into it and hurting GOP chances next year.

Or to be more precise Donald T Rump is harming the GOP's image with Hispanics which just happens to be a key demographic for Rubio's own political ambitions.

Trump is similar to Christie in that he is his own worst enemy.

Does everyone recognize the Jakeass?..... ALWAYS subverting the good people for the DemocRAT light!

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

Forum List

Back