Cruz Amendment: The Answer To Healthcare

Leave it up to Cruz to push for sub-standard policies that cause the price of adequate policies to skyrocket. The man is a charlatan.
That, of course, flies in the face of logic.

You are allowing your prejudices to could your vision. Read it again.

I did read it.
No, you obviously didn't read it.

Cruz's approach actually tailors policies to what the consumer wants FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL NEEDS. That does not negatively impact "adequate policies". In fact, it actually lowers them.

But, hey, don't let logic get it in the way.

It reduces the number of full coverage policies causing the price of those policies to increase in price. Purchasers will stratify with lots of lower cost lower coverage policies and fewer higher cost full coverage policies causing the poor to not have access to health care covered only by the higher priced policies.

Leave it up to Cruz to push for sub-standard policies that cause the price of adequate policies to skyrocket. The man is a charlatan.
That, of course, flies in the face of logic.

You are allowing your prejudices to could your vision. Read it again.

I did read it.
No, you obviously didn't read it.

Cruz's approach actually tailors policies to what the consumer wants FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL NEEDS. That does not negatively impact "adequate policies". In fact, it actually lowers them.

But, hey, don't let logic get it in the way.

It reduces the number of full coverage policies causing the price of those policies to increase in price. Purchasers will stratify with lots of lower cost lower coverage policies and fewer higher cost full coverage policies causing the poor to not have access to health care covered only by the higher priced policies.
Illogical nonsense.

The cost of your so-called "adequate policies" will go down because they won't be carrying the lower income clients (who will have moved over to less-than-full-coverage policies), nor will they have the unnecessary coverages - birth control, abortions, etc - for most of the insured. There will be those who will pay more because they desire more coverage. If you want it to pay your birth control, or your gym fees, you will pay more than someone who doesn't. Will the concierge services cost more because there are fewer using them? Of course - but then, if you want it, you really SHOULD pay for it, don't you think? If I DON'T want it, then I shouldn't have to subsidize your policy.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

Forum List

Back