Alpha Trump Gives Update On Repeal And Replace

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Alpha gives us an update on the hard-working Republicans who are working to replace the destructive healthcare system that bestowed the intrusive, outrageous, budget-wrecking betacare a.k.a soeterocare.

I can't get past the first couple of seconds. His face is just like watching a zit getting popped.

I can't get past the first couple of seconds. His face is just like watching a zit getting popped.

Maybe Alpha Trump's new plan will have provisions that enable you to treat your severe case of butthurt.
. That would fall under the mentally ill health part of the plan.. Wow with all the mentally ill Demon-crats now, they might break any efforts to get Healthcare done.

Maybe Alpha Trump's new plan will have provisions that enable you to treat your severe case of butthurt.

It's not my butt so much as my stomach. We've sold out our nation to a used car salesman.
. We ought to be used to that by now... Where have you been ??

Comfortably numb? I don't watch television. What did you stupid fuckers do in the last election???

It's not my butt so much as my stomach. We've sold out our nation to a used car salesman.

A mogul is a "used-car salesman." :lmao: Your so-called community organizer had no discernible experience in the real world. :lmao:

Yea, your butthurt is bad; STAGE 5, brah.

. We ought to be used to that by now... Where have you been ??

Comfortably numb? I don't watch television. What did you stupid fuckers do in the last election???
. You mad ? Why are you mad ? You losing again ?

Obamacare is important because insurers like Berkshire Hathaway, Big Pharma like Senator Manchin's daughter and Public service unions provide the money and campaign workers for the Ds. Without Obamacare there might be a sane opposition party in congress.

Alpha gives us an update on the hard-working Republicans who are working to replace the destructive healthcare system that bestowed the intrusive, outrageous, budget-wrecking betacare a.k.a soeterocare.

Yep. Those hard working republicans have already said this plan would crash and burn too, just like the pathetic efforts they made before. They had 8 years to figure this out. I guess they really didn't care about more than complaining, because they damn sure haven't come up with a plan that their own members will vote for.

That's a great man and a great President. America has been dying on the vine for the last 8 years and to see someone Trump at the helm, is refreshing.

19904998_10156336201823222_2796962997138453864_n.jpg

Forum List

Back