Cruise-Ajay: The Scorponok Doctorate!

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a pro-media Internet-paranoia tale about lives of Americans intersecting and illuminating symbolic Orwellian ideas regarding the traffic-tedium of our arguably commerce-programmed 'TrumpUSA.'

This little vignette was inspired by the 'network-spiritualized' films Blackhat and They Live.

I like coordinating TrumpUSA optimism with 'soft-hearted storytelling.'

After all, doesn't an effective democracy encourage citizenry cheekiness?

What do you think?

====

Tom Cruise and Ajay Satan were two idealistic American citizens. Cruise had become America's most well-recognized movie superstar (making very culturally-symbolic films such as Born on the 4th of July and Minority Report), and Ajay Satan was a self-proclaimed Internet-blogging 'democracy crusader' (blogging about the value of free speech in a pro-pluralism society). The lives of these two were about to intersect, as the Trump Administration was about to initiate a pro-media campaign involving citizenry-involvement in 'traffic-relevant intellectual properties' (e.g., Facebook, Wikipedia, etc., etc.).

Various activities of ISIS-employed Internet-hackers seeking to infiltrate America's cyber-networks had inadvertently created a super-virus named 'Scorponok,' which had the ability to invade multiple servers simultaneously. Scorponok even generated an 'avatar self-portrait' of itself and released it onto Google image search-caches, so random surfers stumbled upon it and wondered why it was there. Cruise was making a robotics-themed film called Edge of Tomorrow, and Ajay was constructing a modernism blog about the film Ghost in the Machine. Comments on the Internet regarding these recent 'activities' of Cruise and Ajay were 'detected' by Scorponok.

Scorponok constructed his own Internet message which was distributed to mass audiences and also to the NSA's cyber-command division:

"It pleases me that your competitive capitalist society has raised to prominence and free-speech spotlight two random citizens (Tom Cruise and Ajay Satan). Cruise's films receive a democratic following, and Ajay's idealistic Internet blogs receive a democratic readership. That is why Cruise and Ajay are more or less 'culture-efficiency diplomats,' so I challenge America to appreciate how these two individuals (human beings) improve the 'media marketing' of pro-capitalism values. If you fail this challenge, your commerce-hypnotized 'TrumpUSA' will be thrown into haywire by my multi-limbed viral algorithms which will effectively destabilize every computer network-based infrastructure system the NSA ever dreamt of securing/protecting with its puny anti-viral detection templates. You have until Independence Day. Good luck..."

====

CRUISE and AJAY:

duo2.jpg

SCORPONOK:

scorp.jpg

Forum List

Back