Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
Well. today's the day it happens. There's pretty big crowds leading up the road to the jail today.

I don't think anyone's going to get violent or be arrested at all, it looks like a pretty peaceful bunch.

Do notice redbone grandma out there.

Well. today's the day it happens. There's pretty big crowds leading up the road to the jail today.

I don't think anyone's going to get violent or be arrested at all, it looks like a pretty peaceful bunch.

Here is hoping Trump supporters beat a bunch of ANTIFA or BLM scum 3/4 to death on the cement.

Losers Unite!

biden glow mask.jpg

A large crowd of Trump supporters, protestors, journalists and curious onlookers toughed the Georgia heat on Thursday to await former President Trump's expected arrival at the Fulton County Jail. Why it matters: Trump could have his mugshot taken at the jail upon surrendering. -- 30 mins ago

Circus Act!

All those Trump supporters wanting to see their candidate. Very heartwarming.

Forum List

Back