Crooked cops (or what)?

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don't have any minor offense to my name, seen or otherwise. Somebody came up with a problem about me they sent to police. I checked with police they don't have that case file. I went back, they double confirmed police would just hide the file for their sake, a case file?! Completely crazy, why would I be prevented from cooperation in a case file? So the people with the exclusive rights to local police labor, said I'd have to be on the internet, and they bug me exactly the same 10 years now. What the heck is that? I should move out of the country with the slightest ethical behavior in Columbia south America.
They can go on incessantly with their made up direction and I guess they're trying to personalize the offense charge they made up to my own behavior. That seems like their direction. Something about bothering people yet I never had one footstep off stalking anybody, not any spam to any place I ever want in anyone's face.

Last edited:
WTF?

1hozrp.jpg

• Banned
It must be implicative even, to associate me and these relaxed socializations instead of actual occurring graded attendances, or first no one would set them up, and second no one has another reason to have been there.

Ya or this guy said maybe we're all at a meth lab right now? how about that?

Last edited:
  • Banned
You have to wonder, when there's a discredited single witness, no evidential actions taken, and pictures of a lot of *******, what angle they think they're getting with *******.

You have to wonder, when there's a discredited single witness, no evidential actions taken, and pictures of a lot of *******, what angle they think they're getting with *******.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and surmise you had a recent interaction with the police that left you less than satisfied with the result?

Or am I being presumptuous?

What the life sentence they gave me, you're probably one right now, and it wasn't even based on anything, with no point to what they're hammering which is some external false lead I don't know about , and etc. I don't know are they making ******* police now days? They sure aren't suitable to judge with their social circles, I never had one, about some sort of social situation I still asked no help with interpreting, with social circles I never was a part of, with situations I didn't dictate.

What the life sentence they gave me, you're probably one right now, and it wasn't even based on anything, with no point to what they're hammering which is some external false lead I don't know about , and etc. I don't know are they making ******* police now days? They sure aren't suitable to judge with their social circles, I never had one, about some sort of social situation I still asked no help with interpreting, with social circles I never was a part of, with situations I didn't dictate.

Literal word vomit ...

1*7BxUwHA9NQ3NQ_h9CcHZLg.jpeg

Try some syntax, you might enjoy it.

What, the life sentence they gave me? You're probably a cop right now. The interest in me police got was based on nothing at all. There's no point to what they're hammering. It was some external false lead they decided and which I don't know about.
On a different topic, ******* don't make any acceptable case worker or hidden investigator telling an only child what his parents ordered or not, that counselors said I need to study with people to continue, that my parents told me to complete, and that I enjoyed dictating anything Once ever. Then, they blocked what I was supposed to do next for nothing. ******* aren't anybody to judge what's going on. I didn't dictate anything at all.

That was my syntax correction. Otherwise, its always the same. Be right talking with police chief investigators, no theres never anything happening in that department. Talk to witness I Never am even made sufficiently Aware of a disagreement, do they want to seal goodwill in suit and handshake. No, all these people like their 50 mile apart, 5 year irrelevant laugh lines I'm trying to get out of, like it all means something.

Just get officially recruited because you want to work harder at class. Instead, Presbyterians , Moonies and world and local issues, who knows whats going on? Maybe they're trying to make a cult!

Last edited:
What, the life sentence they gave me? You're probably a cop right now. The interest in me police got was based on nothing at all. There's no point to what they're hammering. It was some external false lead they decided and which I don't know about.
On a different topic, ******* don't make any acceptable case worker or hidden investigator telling an only child what his parents ordered or not, that counselors said I need to study with people to continue, that my parents told me to complete, and that I enjoyed dictating anything Once ever. Then, they blocked what I was supposed to do next for nothing. ******* aren't anybody to judge what's going on. I didn't dictate anything at all.

That was my syntax correction. Otherwise, its always the same. Be right talking with police chief investigators, no theres never anything happening in that department. Talk to witness I Never am even made sufficiently Aware of a disagreement, do they want to seal goodwill in suit and handshake. No, all these people like their 50 mile apart, 5 year irrelevant laugh lines I'm trying to get out of, like it all means something.

Just get officially recruited because you want to work harder at class. Instead, Presbyterians , Moonies and world and local issues, who knows whats going on? Maybe they're trying to make a cult!

Right investigators in that department talk to people like their 50 mile apart. Parents that counselors need don't make nothing into nothing. (Get your decoder ring out)

I said they all prefer being indirect and 50 miles apart and picking at people than when I was already face to face and to the point with any of them. I don't know what you're getting at. I said I talked to chief police investigator who said no circumstances were going on that would trigger any problems, instead they did and its not worth talking to them about, liars. I talked to any witness and is there anything I can do there, I did exactly what resolved the issue, so liars after that with whatever they did with what they wanted. They had a fulll handful of things I needed to do too, and we're going to say any of those you know, were counterproductive? I'm not even going to take that one. I don't know what decoder ring you're talking about. I didn't say counselors but you know, they'll disarm you anyway they like and make a program out of it.

Heck, Koreans have this whole closet of undiscovered history, Asian cultures, Comfort Women scandal, sa-i-gu, the American Occupation in Korea, but the only reason I've seen on my 10 year served already life sentence is to defend when Koreans perceive a dangerous , immoral, or conquest situation, nobody should care about what the police are doing then. For 10 years, all this stuff I'm supposed to have shared emotional baggage, or dirt, or going-on happenings, with groups, I didn't predict expect , plan, or Detect even any occurrences to pretend like a grain of sand originated over here with people making me guess at my future, behind bars already, 10 years. I know what they want to do. They want to make any sort of scapegoat whatsoever on all these insane damages done already. They had no reason to discriminate my education loud and clear. The ink says they got Asians, I'm a white they don't like, application rejected from automatic acceptance criteria, how often does that happen? Should disqualify the whole board malfeasance. They took all the jobs and sniffed at their own insinuations they all made. Teaching assistants they assigned to my contact more than I did the whole time, on campus, some vice president of a major university says close to, where's all the women disappearing.

So they should all form the syntax and nature of the charge beforehand if they don't want me trying to formulate it in the punishment stage, there's nothing else to do with the punishment stage. Well, I don't have a Story about the English Second Language world that's (ESL), I'll just watch these swirling Stupid stories swirl by, people already feel good about giving the Finance Chair that everything sounds funny I harass people and the sky is falling.

You know, the last thing she did was make up herself I was going to promote Korean culture, dragged me downtown to sample Korean friends, dining, and teaching kids Korean, and disappear, and all these people can say is my impulsive aggressive behavior about my culture, morals, religion , or otherwise. I'm sure somebody stands to make a penny saying I can't interact with the student body. They'll say that and exclude you. Well I did interact with students with that purpose alone, and they can forget trying to make up a bunch of other stuff too. There in the first year of college, sounded like try it in small groups, I did with anybody that would stand up in class promoting the class. They're just impossible to sit there hyper-critical of however that turns out technically. I have credit in everybody promoting the college degree credit that anybody put as the reason alone I was drive-in student there, and that's all that campus was used for, too. Who can possibly make up that my only social requirement of any kind not measured against anybody or anything else, my social relevance with the student body in total, was something as Stupid as ever having looked down on any professions or people? I had intern ideas at the 8th army base korea or the personal business but everyone's too introverted to get in a word about those ideas.

Last edited:
You know President Eisenhower trashed the Presbyterian Church in the US so we can't be Native Americans and Korean American Citizens can't be getting southern hospitality, and the simplest morals of any UK church , get so confused about everything around here. I can't make a single post off the topic anyway. You know why is no one making a Native American restaurant like the Mexican or Chinese restaurants, as if the original British Colony peoples don't have a fun concept for lunch? I'm not sure on the menu, whole chicken? Upscale downscale? There's going to be matched hostesses and footmen each table, more upscale full dress and tuxedos? Not Away to Stay Away (corrected English), insert state name, not Scotland. Birthday song? Leaving song? They're about to close all the Lone Star Steakhouses, definitely need a new secret Confederate name. Alabama Star. I found Scotsman calling that x-cross the bonnie blue star, or now they do, or its Scottish or maybe now they say it or who cares anyway, there's like 112 Scotsmen in the world, anyway.
Korean restaurants, Hello, I'm freed from the some place, great American Dream promise, don't look at any of that suffering secret police action stuff, Lets citizenship a dreamjob that immigrants do in slave-freedom. Everyone respects the American dollar that only America is best at this American dollar. That's why I send it all to Korea, the end. That's why the only name I got about her or information, is Yen-Chews, its like the syllable name of Indians or Argonian slaves on Morrowind, Yen-Chews, or Seeks-The-Yen-To-Chew? Anyway so they like going off alone and get the better country money from people, I heard.
Throw out all the Kings relatives lands, American occupation with Japanese, American supported dictators, that way, there can be great tv shows about having kings like King 2 Hearts, democracy has spoken, also freedom. Liberty Freedom Presbyterian United. If I wanted to go to their church its illegal to go to, I'd have to get hit by 100 all speaking Korean Koreans for Jesus. It doesn't feel free liberty because there's a small place I can't go to pretend all the Korean wives want me sexually over husbands next pew, thatd be free love liberty? He could play the piano though, or this Japanese guy. They have a weakness to Japanese octopus, genetically. Japanese octopus come out on Korean shores, drag out the women, then pay them pretty good, samurai determination did that. It makes sense like that time Alma Gluck was Queen of the Immigrants.

Last edited:
You guys remember that time you snapped your fingers and 20 person Korean family did what you want? Can't get left alone by the first one, try some more. Uncle, husband, father-in-law, don't forget 2nd removed cousins! They got something fun with you , so I was celebrating Sa-I-Gu, this Comfort Woman tripped on a banana peel, I Know! 5 million war casualties from foreign powers . I'm a hit at their parties, they love me, so I was saying, I had a few months left of straight A's left on a degree I kind of wanted but then a shiny Korean family hit a glint in my eye a semester early or so, and whats more, the Dean of Students haven't heard of daegu spring festival anime I'm making, I might teach a class on it. They got a total poor family and they want it left alone for more poor people lovers like old white women, so I mean you don't have to whisper it twice, that's what I did. The mover thinks I'm at poor-house who I pay 200 dollars every hour of tutoring who thinks im poor, who's sorry for that, and they're sort of going for hud house poor people garbage look, with who they get to know. It works because they're Asian, Asians can do that. That's why they can't accept cash anywhere, who Dares insult Koreans with power and cash! My mistake, I walk away quick. They're training in Federal Acquisition Regulations tutoring, so that I Can Always think they're ROK spies, not only that, actually, they get in the US army, then they get to get the men can go to Korea and have casual, romantic Stranger-Meetings, Themselves! Look at me, and look at this! Its a woman like me! That's how these two met. Her mother liked his apartment, has the marry-you-later look. Look I only told her a single thing because I was studying their religion, I said, blessed if you deliver his car laundry because he'll get you more mail stuff, I wouldn't secretly help you spend all his money, easily.

Last edited:

I am a retired Bro and heres what you do. If you have been finger printed you can get your own records by getting with your local Branch of the State Police. The have a form you can file and they can send you every arrest or times you have been finger printed. This is a official record. This is the best way to trace down the arrest records. You never stated the type of data you need so I do or may not have helped.

Forum List

Back