Crony capitalism in "fiscal cliff bill"

term limits limit the Peoples choice

But only in the legislative branch, not the executive?

I see it as limiting the politician's choice. With term limits they won't have to choose between doing what's best for the country or getting elected.

So none of the fiscal cons on here care that their leaders who loudly preach against debt spending just gave Amgen 1/2 trillion of debt money?

The irony is so deep.

What had McConnel been saying vs what did he do?

Yes dems were in on it as well byut weveryone knows they are tax and spend.

So none of the fiscal cons on here care that their leaders who loudly preach against debt spending just gave Amgen 1/2 trillion of debt money?

The irony is so deep.

You are kind of a joke.

Obama and Reid shove thru 'fiscal cliff' legislation with three minutes to go before default, and Obama demands that NO CHANGES be considered to it from the House of Representatives if he is going to sign it .

You and the other equivocating bitches on this thread who like to pretend to be moderate can't even muster up the courage to call out Obama and Reid for strongarming legislation thru without the House being able to challenge it, but want to blame 'both parties' for it.

LOL

The irony is so deep.

You are kind of a joke.

Obama and Reid shove thru 'fiscal cliff' legislation with three minutes to go before default, and Obama demands that NO CHANGES be considered to it from the House of Representatives if he is going to sign it .

You and the other equivocating bitches on this thread who like to pretend to be moderate can't even muster up the courage to call out Obama and Reid for strongarming legislation thru without the House being able to challenge it, but want to blame 'both parties' for it.

LOL

So, any thoughts on the actual subject? Or just more partisanship?

This loophole that was sneaked into the bill was bipartisan, and represents the exact reason why the legislative branch has such an abysmal approval rating. Both sides should be calling for the heads of the three that put this in the bill. Instead, your response on the subject boils to "I don't like Obama".

The irony is so deep.

You are kind of a joke.

LOL

This loophole that was sneaked into the bill was bipartisan, and represents the exact reason why the legislative branch has such an abysmal approval rating. Both sides should be calling for the heads of the three that put this in the bill. Instead, your response on the subject boils to "I don't like Obama".

Yes. I don't accept the premise in the subject - which is the meme that the 3-minute 'till default jam-thru of this bill by Harry Reid and Obama with Obama demanding the Republican legislators cannot make changes - is a 'both parties fault' deal.

Perhaps you have forgotten how the Left danced in the streets after scoring this 'all or nothing' victory against the Republican House?

See, to an asshat such as yourself, when the Republicans do it, it is the Republicans fault. And when the Democrats do it, it is 'both parties fault.'

Typo fixed in title. Instead of commenting/bickering over a typo, hit the report button so that we may fix it. People make mistakes. Thank you....

I totally agree... the problem here is that many of those who constantly (like TM) tell us how much smarter, how better educated, etc. than everybody else they are, are the most likely to butcher even the most basic grammar, spelling and sentence structure. Perhaps if they didn't behave like such holier-than-thou jerks we wouldn't take so much pleasure in pointing out their sophomoric missives.

The irony is so deep.

You are kind of a joke.

LOL

I'm as much against this kinda stuff now as I was when liberals told us we had to funnel nearly $750,000,000 into GM, AIG, etc.

You are kind of a joke.

LOL

I'm as much against this kinda stuff now as I was when liberals told us we had to funnel nearly $750,000,000 into GM, AIG, etc.

Agreed. The main question right now is where's the media, where's the outrage?

Other officials are trying the repeal it, but they should be calling them out on national tv.

What is a "Criony"??? You realize these "topic titles" are the ONLY words MOST readers see?

if you want to start a thread about typos why not just do that.

Well I am anal retentive and find it is the DETAILS that seem to catch most people and when you start a topic with a simple misspelled word one that can only be excused as laziness, sloppiness I don't really pay attention to the rest of your contribution since I now KNOW you don't care!
Simple perceptions like that seem to drive most people ... why else was Obama elected... you know he is half black by the way and wasn't THAT the ONLY reason YOU voted for him???

That's a stretch. You know it's just a typo, right? :eusa_eh:

You are kind of a joke.

LOL

Yes. I don't accept the premise in the subject - which is the meme that the 3-minute 'till default jam-thru of this bill by Harry Reid and Obama with Obama demanding the Republican legislators cannot make changes - is a 'both parties fault' deal.

Perhaps you have forgotten how the Left danced in the streets after scoring this 'all or nothing' victory against the Republican House?

See, to an asshat such as yourself, when the Republicans do it, it is the Republicans fault. And when the Democrats do it, it is 'both parties fault.'

So, more partisanship. And you can drop the either-or fallacy, I hate both parties equally.

For the sake of this country, please stop voting.

Other officials are trying the repeal it, but they should be calling them out on national tv.

Democrat Senate Aides hid a tax break in some unrelated legislation, and you think the mass media is going to call them out for it?

Hilarious.

The right are trying so hard to defend their leadership, but got nothing ;)

Maybe after they hear some of their pundits spin on the subject?

Democrat Senate Aides hid a tax break in some unrelated legislation, and you think the mass media is going to call them out for it?

Hilarious.

Link to who said it was a Democrat aide.

Are you seriously excusing McConnell and Hatch? I think McConnell, Hatch, and Baucus should all three resign in disgrace, don't you?

Forum List

Back