Croatian Players Shouting 'Glory to Ukraine', and humiliating Muscovy. Why all Afro- Asian teams lo

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Croatian Players Shouting 'Glory to Ukraine', and humiliating Muscovy. Why all Afro- Asian teams lost before 1/2?

800x450

:dig::flameth:

ps
SLAVA UKRAINE ! GLORY TO UKRAINE and the Slavic nations ! PUTLER KAPUT !

"We can confirm that FIFA's disciplinary committee has sent a warning to the player Domagoj Vida due to his video statement following the 2018 FIFA World Cup match between Russia and Croatia," FIFA, the sport's international governing body, said Sunday.

Vida told the Russian newspaper Sport Express he meant the video to be a personal message.

"There's no politics in football. It's a joke for my friends from Dynamo Kiev," he was quoted as saying. "I love Russians and I love Ukrainians."

FIFA warns Croatia player over Ukraine video

And OP is just an idiot full of Ukrainian sh*t and his posts are becoming racist.

Last edited:
"joke for my friends from Dynamo Kiev," he was quoted as saying. "I love Russians and I love Ukrainians." LOL, Olgino you are a craziest troll here, if your imaginary friend ´d say it on stadium he ´d killed instantly . give me his number , i will fix him for 5 minutes

here DK sings Putler´s PEDERAST (Which is true)

+ no one likes the Asiatic Mongol bumish hordes of the rapists , Go Albanian Brothers go
978398.jpg

5b2d6735dda4c815688b45da.jpg

"We can confirm that FIFA's disciplinary committee has sent a warning to the player Domagoj Vida due to his video statement following the 2018 FIFA World Cup match between Russia and Croatia," FIFA, the sport's international governing body, said Sunday.

Vida told the Russian newspaper Sport Express he meant the video to be a personal message.

"There's no politics in football. It's a joke for my friends from Dynamo Kiev," he was quoted as saying. "I love Russians and I love Ukrainians."

And OP is just an idiot full of Ukrainian sh*t and his posts are becoming racist.

why Slavic nations don't like the "golden horde " and its collaborationist Balkan´s Tourists (gypsy - Serbs) ?

why Slavic nations don't like the "golden horde " and its collaborationist Balkan´s Tourists (gypsy - Serbs) ?

Two drunken imbecile morons glorify Nazi-State Ukraine.
The 'faces' of both dimwits revel IQs between 20 and 30.

BTW Croatians are not slaves, they are anal tampons of Hitler, ustashas:

The entirely Russia hate two imbecile Ustashas and Nazi-State-Croatia!
Interesting how two morons will laugh when they meet Russians somewhere outside their Nazi Ustasha Croatia?

1531010316_ukry.jpg

"joke for my friends from Dynamo Kiev," he was quoted as saying. "I love Russians and I love Ukrainians." LOL, Olgino you are a craziest troll here, if your imaginary friend ´d say it on stadium he ´d killed instantly . give me his number , i will fix him for 5 minutes

here DK sings Putler´s PEDERAST (Which is true)

The Putin-huylo chants are classics. Remember the time when Putin banned a couple of obscene words because some guy stood in front of a metro station in Moscow with a sign that just said "Huylo" and nothing else?

Forum List

Back