The dying German Air Force

Israel has pretty much sapped them for everything they had, and exported to them filthy third world invaders to complete the stealth genocide.

Maybe they need to stop spending so much on social programs, and importing Muslim refugees, and focus more on national defense.

Israel has pretty much sapped them for everything they had, and exported to them filthy third world invaders to complete the stealth genocide.

sunni habiby do you really want to thank the SNOUT---for describing the largely SUNNI migration to Germany as
"filthy third world invaders" sent to there by Israel?

Are you serious? What do they spend their money on? Importing muslism? What else?

Really? I looked at Israel’s aircraft and didn’t see a German model that they got since 1959.

Israel Aircraft List (Current and Former Types)

In 1967 Israel got a scout car from Germany.

Israel Land Systems List (Current and Former Types)

Zero ships.

Israel Warships and Submarines List (Current and Former Types)

So what are the Israelis sapping from Germany exactly?

Perhaps it is the Israeli conspiracy to force the Germans to pay their military overtime? THat must be it. It’s a big conspiracy.

German army forced to lay down weapons due to 'overtime limits'

Or perhaps you are a Jew hating idiot. Perhaps we have truly stumbled on the truth now eh? What happened? Did one of your relatives forget the time change on his bomb?

1999 Darwin Award: Living on Zionist Time

Whatever the genesis of your hatred of the Jews, blaming them for everything merely exposes the lack of intelligence contained between your ears.

If you don’t invest in your military, you are left with a bunch of people in odd clothing. It requires equipment, training, and time to create a good, much less world class military.

Germany’s soldiers forced to use BROOMSTICK for a gun as Donald Trump blasts Angela Merkel over NATO spending

The US Army famously used pieces of wood to simulate weapons as they were in the sudden build up for World War II. But we did not send them out on major training exercises to go pew pew while holding the sticks.

We did this because it took time to ramp up production of weapons so the troops would all have a rifle, and then machine guns as they became available.

Yet, Germany isn’t ramping up. They aren’t expanding their military. They are not supporting to maintaining the military they currently have. This is evidenced by a lot of news stories about the really pathetic state of the German Military. If they really are having problems with the Muslim Refugees and they need to do something, the Islamic Jihad Boy Scouts will run right over the country.

these multi-million $$ aircraft are worthless--sure

Do you know anything about the Mitliary? I mean, other than what you get from Rambo movies? Equipment is expensive, and the parts are expensive. Without the pods they are talking about, the pilot won’t get any warning that there are bad things headed his way. Things like enemy missiles. Those are bad, and if you get hit with one, it sort of knocks down your multi million dollar aircraft. So there are sensors that are used to warn the pilot that something evil this way comes. Sort of like the radar detector that is in a lot of cars.

Now, without these sensors, or with improperly working sensors, the pilot is left to looking around and hoping to spot the threat in time. Now, this worked fine in World War II, and worked fairly well in Korea. But by Vietnam, we learned the equipment worked a lot better. It could let you know that a Missile was about to be fired, giving you that much more time to react to and avoid the attack.

If you don’t see the missile approaching, and there are a lot of areas you can’t see while flying along, then the first warning you have that you are under attack will be when your plane explodes into a big multi million dollar fireball.

Now, if you were a pilot, or knew anything about military aircraft, and you flew on one of those planes. You would have one hand constantly on the ejection handle, because the very first sign of any danger, and you need to punch out, or you will die.

Any questions?

If you don’t invest in your military, you are left with a bunch of people in odd clothing. It requires equipment, training, and time to create a good, much less world class military.

Germany’s soldiers forced to use BROOMSTICK for a gun as Donald Trump blasts Angela Merkel over NATO spending

The US Army famously used pieces of wood to simulate weapons as they were in the sudden build up for World War II. But we did not send them out on major training exercises to go pew pew while holding the sticks.

We did this because it took time to ramp up production of weapons so the troops would all have a rifle, and then machine guns as they became available.

Yet, Germany isn’t ramping up. They aren’t expanding their military. They are not supporting to maintaining the military they currently have. This is evidenced by a lot of news stories about the really pathetic state of the German Military. If they really are having problems with the Muslim Refugees and they need to do something, the Islamic Jihad Boy Scouts will run right over the country.
I downloaded that picture and zoomed in, and they did not look like broomsticks. That's a scandal paper, by the way.

German Hillary has screwed Germany just like American Hillary would have screwed the US.

I downloaded that picture and zoomed in, and they did not look like broomsticks. That's a scandal paper, by the way.

Washington Post? Germany’s army is so under-equipped that it used broomsticks instead of machine guns

Newsweek?
Germany ‘Can’t Explain’ Use of Broomsticks Instead of Guns in NATO Exercise

Popular Mechanics on the reliability of aging weapons for the German Army.

Why German Troops Don't Trust Their Weapons

This is not a new story. It is a long standing and long running issue for the once mighty German Army. Right now, I doubt that Germany could defend a single city, much less the entire country, from even minor forces attacking.

Do you know anything about the Mitliary? I mean, other than what you get from Rambo movies? Equipment is expensive, and the parts are expensive. Without the pods they are talking about, the pilot won’t get any warning that there are bad things headed his way. Things like enemy missiles. Those are bad, and if you get hit with one, it sort of knocks down your multi million dollar aircraft. So there are sensors that are used to warn the pilot that something evil this way comes. Sort of like the radar detector that is in a lot of cars.

Now, without these sensors, or with improperly working sensors, the pilot is left to looking around and hoping to spot the threat in time. Now, this worked fine in World War II, and worked fairly well in Korea. But by Vietnam, we learned the equipment worked a lot better. It could let you know that a Missile was about to be fired, giving you that much more time to react to and avoid the attack.

If you don’t see the missile approaching, and there are a lot of areas you can’t see while flying along, then the first warning you have that you are under attack will be when your plane explodes into a big multi million dollar fireball.

Now, if you were a pilot, or knew anything about military aircraft, and you flew on one of those planes. You would have one hand constantly on the ejection handle, because the very first sign of any danger, and you need to punch out, or you will die.

Any questions?
I was in the USMC for EIGHT years MR SMarty Pants
this is just more bullshit MSM crap

Any questions?

Really? I find that hard to believe. Because the military I served in would have discharged you dishonorably for your racist attitude. Of course, perhaps the Marines have lower standards than I believed, or perhaps you were smart enough, hard as that might be to believe, to keep your stupid mouth shut.

So what is MSM bullshit? The way the threat receivers work? The need for them in a modern combat aircraft? Where is the lie? What is the truth then jackass?

Here is a very simplified explanation of how the systems work. I picked the simplest explanation for you, I figured the complex would be far over your head. Of course, I figure the simple is over your head too.

Now, would you fly into combat with an aircraft which has no threat receivers? You might think yourself brave enough to do it once. Because chances are once is about all you would do it. You wouldn’t live long enough to repeat the performance.

Now this is fictional. It is from Flight of the Intruder.

You see the little scope with the lines on it. That is the threat receiver. And while it is factionalized for the movie, it is pretty much how the system works. You see how the pilots knew that bad things were coming their way? If they didn’t have the system, they would have died in a glorious multi million dollar fireball.

This story is just one of a long list of problems with the German Military. Their aircraft availability is one of those issues that is not new.

ANALYSIS: German military wrestles with aircraft availability

Less than a third of German military assets are operational says report

Everything that you disagree with is not MSM propaganda. Of course, from my experience with you, everything you post is propaganda.

Any questions?

Really? I find that hard to believe. Because the military I served in would have discharged you dishonorably for your racist attitude. Of course, perhaps the Marines have lower standards than I believed, or perhaps you were smart enough, hard as that might be to believe, to keep your stupid mouth shut.

So what is MSM bullshit? The way the threat receivers work? The need for them in a modern combat aircraft? Where is the lie? What is the truth then jackass?

Here is a very simplified explanation of how the systems work. I picked the simplest explanation for you, I figured the complex would be far over your head. Of course, I figure the simple is over your head too.

Now, would you fly into combat with an aircraft which has no threat receivers? You might think yourself brave enough to do it once. Because chances are once is about all you would do it. You wouldn’t live long enough to repeat the performance.

Now this is fictional. It is from Flight of the Intruder.

You see the little scope with the lines on it. That is the threat receiver. And while it is factionalized for the movie, it is pretty much how the system works. You see how the pilots knew that bad things were coming their way? If they didn’t have the system, they would have died in a glorious multi million dollar fireball.

This story is just one of a long list of problems with the German Military. Their aircraft availability is one of those issues that is not new.

ANALYSIS: German military wrestles with aircraft availability

Less than a third of German military assets are operational says report

Everything that you disagree with is not MSM propaganda. Of course, from my experience with you, everything you post is propaganda.

sure--sure --I'm a big time racist :rolleyes-41:
you probably think Winnie the Pooh is racist
you are so full of shit and warped out of your mind
there is nothing major wrong with these aircraft
this is just more BS

Forum List

Back