Zone1 Critical Race Theory

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
There was a huge uproar over CRT being taught in our schools, and almost no one could even describe what CRT would encompass, assuming it was ever being taught in the first place (it wasn't)

So if you're wondering what CRT would look like, it would probably look something like this:

202125482_10161082614614829_802980187359845536_n.jpg

Great, great. Another culture war advertisement, that does not affect me or anybody I know. :bigbed:

I don't see what is to be gained other than giving it passing mention in American History.

But if it is to be given more time then the way the Native Americans and the Asians were treated should be given equal time.

12.6% (maybe) of the population wants the historical misery thing for themselves.
Native Americans had it as bad, or worse, than African Americans, one key difference is that the U.S. government pays many of the tribes and has given them land and autonomy of that land, even though these literally remain the poorest places in the entire country.

Black people haven't been given anything, and in some cases, have literally had land stolen from them using eminent domain. There are differing accounts of the removal of these families, and this is not an isolated case.

I don't see what is to be gained other than giving it passing mention in American History.

But if it is to be given more time then the way the Native Americans and the Asians were treated should be given equal time.

12.6% (maybe) of the population wants the historical misery thing for themselves.
Whitewash history
Only teach the parts the far right want you to hear

Have you filled your quota, yet, for bowing down to black people Nancy Pelosi style and apologizing to them for the color of your skin?

Whitewash history
Only teach the parts the far right want you to hear
America was a better country when we taught the legends of our founding. Imagine a mother* teaching her kids about all the failures of their father.

*Our educational system.

America was a better country when we taught the legends of our founding. Imagine a mother* teaching her kids about all the failures of their father.

*Our educational system.
No we weren’t

We taught motherhood and apple pie about our country at the same time we ignored the rights of blacks, native Americans, women, gays.

Today, children learn the impact of such polices so they don’t repeat them

There was a huge uproar over CRT being taught in our schools, and almost no one could even describe what CRT would encompass, assuming it was ever being taught in the first place (it wasn't)

So if you're wondering what CRT would look like, it would probably look something like this:

View attachment 796650

All of that is already taught in school.

Forum List

Back