Cristina Greeven Cuomo, who is married to Chris Cuomo, is in Jeffrey Epstein's 1997 address book

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Cristina Greeven Cuomo, who is married to Chris Cuomo, is in Jeffrey Epstein's 1997 address book​

Angela Wang
Mon, July 12, 2021, 4:10 PM·2 min read

Chris Cuomo and Cristina Greeven Cuomo at a Vanity Fair Oscars party on February 25, 2007, in Los Angeles. Patrick McMullan/Getty ImagesMore
Jeffrey Epstein's newly discovered 1997 address book, published by Insider on Tuesday, connects dozens of new names to Epstein and traces previously known relationships back to the 1990s. One of the new names belongs to Cristina Greeven Cuomo, a New York editor and entrepreneur. She married Chris Cuomo, a CNN anchor and brother of Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York, in 2001.

---------------

The chickens are coming home to roost....

That saying makes me laugh. Like the hypocrites on the left that won't care about this story.

Cristina Greeven Cuomo, who is married to Chris Cuomo, is in Jeffrey Epstein's 1997 address book​

Angela Wang

Chris Cuomo and Cristina Greeven Cuomo at a Vanity Fair Oscars party on February 25, 2007, in Los Angeles. Patrick McMullan/Getty ImagesMore
Jeffrey Epstein's newly discovered 1997 address book, published by Insider on Tuesday, connects dozens of new names to Epstein and traces previously known relationships back to the 1990s. One of the new names belongs to Cristina Greeven Cuomo, a New York editor and entrepreneur. She married Chris Cuomo, a CNN anchor and brother of Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York, in 2001.

---------------

That saying makes me laugh. Like the hypocrites on the left that won't care about this story.

I would hazard a guess that most of the people who had dealings with Epstein had no clue what he was doing...

I would hazard a guess that most of the people who had dealings with Epstein had no clue what he was doing...
I'm sure Cristina Greeven Cuomo's name in Epstein's own address book has no meaning and is in there
for no discernible reason at all. It's just magically there.

That's the most sensible and logical explanation.

:rolleyes:

Whatever helps you cope with reality.

Last edited:

Angela Wang

---------------

So what does that mean?????????????????????????????????????????????

All it proves is you have a dirty dirty mind.

I'm sure Cristina Greeven Cuomo's name in Epstein's own address book has no meaning and is in there

It's stupid to think that everyone who knew him or dealt with him on whatever level was aware that he was a fucking perv.

He was worth almost $600,000,000 when the Clinton's had him suicided. You don't amass that kind of fortune by having your friends come down to visit some island to screw little girls...

Angela Wang

---------------

Yeah. Same with the guys that hung with Kieth Richards

It's stupid to think that everyone who knew him or dealt with him on whatever level was aware that he was a fucking perv.

He was worth almost $600,000,000 when the Clinton's had him suicided. You don't amass that kind of fortune by having your friends come down to visit some island to screw little girls...
Odd. Worked for Jeffery Epstein.
He wasn't making his money purely off the people he brought to his private island to screw little girls.
But it was all part of the deal for Epstein.

The urge to deconstruct the life and escapades of Epstein is amazing.

Angela Wang

---------------

you would be WRONG...everyone, including billy the pedophile clinton, knew what epstein was all about

Tramp must of done it, as the justice system was in his hands and Barr.

Angela Wang

---------------

So what does that mean?????????????????????????????????????????????

All it proves is you have a dirty dirty mind.
it actually proves, to normal thinking people, this douche enjoyed time w/kids also...
you proved that you are a delusional, brain washed, scum demonRAT

C'mon man.
Shaved is always inferior to "not yet"
The beauty of Asian chicks is maybe never.
Hunter IS an idiot !
DA85Ioa.jpg

Angela Wang

---------------

Any pictures like these?
1626192315746.png
1626192328229.png
1626192342734.png

Angela Wang

---------------

So? I think it was a reporter from Voxx that tried contacting everyone in his previously released black book and of the few who would speak to him, they either indicated they barely knew him or knew him through some narrow way that had nothing to do with his sexscapades.

Angela Wang

---------------

So? I think it was a reporter from Voxx that tried contacting everyone in his previously released black book and of the few who would speak to him, they either indicated they barely knew him or knew him through some narrow way that had nothing to do with his sexscapades.
Hardly surprising at all that no one would admit to having anything to do with Jeffery Epstein,
especially after his infamous death and news of his pedophile exploits.

Wow! Shocking!

Jeffrey Epstein undoubtedly knew many people that had no connection to his island activities. He was an active member of the communist democrat party. His address book contained business associates and political contacts as well.

Angela Wang

---------------

And I would hazard a guess that if the media did know that she was obtaining minors from Epstein they would bury the story, much like they have buried the story of governor Cuomo putting Covid patients with the elderly and after they all die off try to hide the numbers, that is, while sexually assauling only God knows how many women.

But I digress

It is pitiful to watch the likes of Biden beg him to step down knowing all this, yet powerless to stop him because he is part of the elite politicians that are untouchable just like Biden is untouchalbe

Say, how would you like to buy a Hunter Biden painting for half a billion dollars?

1626193768044.png

Forum List

Back