Criperals and Bloodpublicans

skeptic

Rookie
Feb 22, 2011
Republicans are Bloods.
Democrats are Crips.

Everybody with any sense knows that the crips and bloods are two rival gangs carefully cultivated by the social engineers within the mostly conservative ranks of the PTB in the US. Mostly to sell cocaine that financed a republican mission to destroy democracy in Nicaragua.

Exactly the same is true of the democrats and the repubs.

Obviously neither party stands for anything or has any clear agenda, they both just seek power and appeal to the same monied interests to buy it for them.

But they do manage to polarize America along the color lines of the crips and bloods.

Red state, blue state and all that crapolla.

Ya'll do realize that you are being duped, right? That it serves the Powers That Be to keep ya'll divided and conquered along totally fictitious lines while you scrape by for a living selling political crack for your political crack barons?

Ya'll do realize that you are dupes, and whores and junkies and street filth and all that? Right, Homeboy?

There is no such thing as an honest or respectable partisan of either color. Partisan Criperals and Bloodpublicans are all criminal trash wallowing in the ghetto of ignorance and political terrorism. Too stupid or too evil to rise above the filth.

crips23.04.09.jpg

Good Gawd, Ya'll!

Last edited:
Neither political party meets the criteria that the Father of our Constitution set out:

"The great object should be to combat the evil: 1. By establishing a political equality among all; 2. By witholding unnecessary opportunities from a few to increase the inequality of property by an immoderate, and especially an unmerited, accumulation of riches; 3. By the silent operation of laws which, without violating the rights of property, reduce extreme wealth towards a state of mediocrity and raise extreme indigence towards a state of comfort; 4. By abstaining from measures which operate differently on different interests, and particularly such as favor one interest at the expense of another; 5. By making one party a check on the other so far as the existence of parties cannot be prevented nor their views accommodated. If this is not the language of reason, it is that of republicanism."
-- James Madison; from 'Parties' (1792)

I like 'Cripublicans and Bloodmocrats.' Or 'Rebloodlicans and Democrips.'

• Banned
Thanks for the replies, all.

I hardly expected anybody on this board to take this thread seriously. After all the vast majority of folks posting on political boards are sleep walking.

But I do find the irony of the two dominant parties being cast in the exact same mold as the crips and bloods amusing. On so many levels.

Thanks for the replies, all.

I hardly expected anybody on this board to take this thread seriously. After all the vast majority of folks posting on political boards are sleep walking.

But I do find the irony of the two dominant parties being cast in the exact same mold as the crips and bloods amusing. On so many levels.

You are obviously nothing more than a troll dying for attention. I don't know what other message boards you frequent, but hopefully they will play your infantile games. MOST of the posters here probably saw juvenile parts of your post like this:

Ya'll do realize that you are dupes, and whores and junkies and street filth and all that? Right, Homeboy?

........and knew you were not worth their time, Homeboy...

Forum List

Back