Criminal referral issued on Comey, McCabe, Lynch,Clinton,Strzok and Page

This type of activity is good cover for the Prez and puts Sessions in a bad
position. He doesn't act...Trump can fire his ass and nobody will say anything.
The problem becomes the waiting game to get a new AG confirmed. He would
need to fire Rosenstein also and put the #3 in charge to protect the DOJ from
Rosenstein.

But he would have ample reason to fire both of them for refusing the requests
from Congress, and nobody can argue that point
Refusing the request of 11 members of the House. 11 out of 445.....:71:

They better hurry. Only 6.5 more months until the midterms, and when the Dems get control of those committee chairs, it will those 11 clowns, along with about 40 others that will be getting to explain some things in front of those committees, right before they are censured, and or expelled from Congress for malfeaseance of office.

You morons will be crying like little bitches then.

And just think about it for a minute. Because the Democrats will control the purse strings, and the budgets, meaning Trumps Presidency, I'm sure the orange man will have no problems making deals with his new found buddies in the House, to make those 11 ass clowns life really uncomfortable for the remainder of their short stays in office.
Heard them say they had the presidential election in the bag too...........nobody is listening to you echo chamber anymore.

Seriously, skewsy has been making these predictions since 2008. He's been getting his ass kicked with every election.

They better hurry. Only 6.5 more months until the midterms, and when the Dems get control of those committee chairs, it will those 11 clowns, along with about 40 others that will be getting to explain some things in front of those committees, right before they are censured, and or expelled from Congress for malfeaseance of office.

And just think about it for a minute. Because the Democrats will control the purse strings, and the budgets, meaning Trumps Presidency, I'm sure the orange man will have no problems making deals with his new found buddies in the House, to make those 11 ass clowns life really uncomfortable for the remainder of their short stays in office.

LOL, you've been spouting this shit since Obama won and yet SINCE he won the Repubs have been kicking your asses. With your record of being wrong you'd be better served to just shut up until it happens. By the way the even if you win both houses there is nothing you can do to stop the IG report or what Sessions can do with it.
The "Repubs have been kicking your asses"? In what special elections would that be?

LOL, you've been spouting this shit since Obama won and yet SINCE he won the Repubs have been kicking your asses. With your record of being wrong you'd be better served to just shut up until it happens. By the way the even if you win both houses there is nothing you can do to stop the IG report or what Sessions can do with it.
The "Repubs have been kicking your asses"? In what special elections would that be?

Yawn. Yes they have been kicking the Dems asses in every MAJOR election since 2010. But you knew that. Not that it matters nothing ever changes but my point stands.

Yawn. Yes they have been kicking the Dems asses in every MAJOR election since 2010. But you knew that. Not that it matters nothing ever changes but my point stands.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Republicans kicked the Dems ass and repealed Healthcare !!!!!!

keep up the ass kicking !

:113:

:21:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Republicans kicked the Dems ass and repealed Healthcare !!!!!!

Yawn. I am not a Repub, but yes they have kicked asses in EVERY major election since 2010. You suck at this bud.

Yawn. I am not a Repub, but yes they have kicked asses in EVERY major election since 2010. You suck at this bud.

not saying shit when they cant pass the cornerstons of their base into law ... suck that.

next - no wall.

pssssssssst - theres more LOSER.

11 Congressmen out of 288 Republicans in Congress? Less than 4%.

Get that cell ready, again, one more time........

But no protection this time from the inside, aren’t you glad that maybe we will have a fair investigation into this finally.
Maybe they will appoint a anti Hillery/Obable investigation team, that way it will be fair. Kinda like the Trump haters investigation of Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s already been 17 investigations of Bill and Hillary Clinton - almost all of them by Republicans and they found nothing!! Zip! NADA!!! And no one has every turned on the Clintons.

In the meantime, former Trump staffers can’t flip fast enough. Only Manifort and the Dutch lawyer didn’t turn. That’s the thing with conspiracies. There’s always guys who will turn on you to save their own asses.

There is no vast conspiracy against Trump. No cabal, no coup. The left doesn’t need to lie about Trump. Donald Trump shoots himself in the foot daily. He went on TV and said he fired Comey to end the Russia Investigation. Hello - that’s obstruction of justice.

Donald Junior talked in an email about getting dirt on Hillary Clinton from the Rusdian government. That’s collusion right there whether the Russians had anything or not.

Don helps writes a letter to the New York Times about Junior’s meeting with the Russians, a letter that’s full of lies. More obstruction of Justice.

There is no cabal, no coup. There’s a President who violates the law and the Constitution on a daily basis.

not saying shit when they cant pass the cornerstons of their base into law ... suck that.

next - no wall.

pssssssssst - theres more LOSER.

You're a dumbass 7, you can find all over this Board where I've said that there is NO difference in the Political Classes. Once again since YOU are a partisan hack with no brain you think everyone is. You lose.

You really thinks this means something? All it signifies is that Obozo and his henchpeople have been covering for one another. That's coming to a quick end.

Not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you? 7 GOP led investigations into Benghazi found no wrongdoing by the Obama administration and Hillary! Another example of right wing propaganda debunked!

Republicans’ $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another Dud
benghazihearings.png

All well and good but:

A). It is still a matter for Jeff Session to ACT ON (and there seems to be a lot of resistance to pursuing this).

B). If the GOP indicts these people and prosecutes them, you can bet the GOP has sealed their fate in winning the Mid-terms handily. Question is whether the GOP wants to win and are they dragging this out past that point?

C). At best, justice proceeds far too slowly in this country.

Quick civics lesson for you:

Political parties do not have the power to indict.

Heard them say they had the presidential election in the bag too...........nobody is listening to you echo chamber anymore.

Seriously, skewsy has been making these predictions since 2008. He's been getting his ass kicked with every election.

when did that happen? it certainly didn't happen in the presidential election in 2008. and I'm pretty sure we'll correct the gerrymandered GOP victory.

or do you think the repubs aren't running for re-election because they're so certain of victory?

You really thinks this means something? All it signifies is that Obozo and his henchpeople have been covering for one another. That's coming to a quick end.

Not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you? 7 GOP led investigations into Benghazi found no wrongdoing by the Obama administration and Hillary! Another example of right wing propaganda debunked!

Republicans’ $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another DudView attachment 188807
I keep hearing about all these Benghazi investigations, but I'm only aware of one. What constitutes an "investigation?" Does having a hearing on another day constitute a new investigation? This claim is obviously just a bullshit snowflake talking point.

Republicans’ $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another DudView attachment 188807
I keep hearing about all these Benghazi investigations, but I'm only aware of one. What constitutes an "investigation?" Does having a hearing on another day constitute a new investigation? This claim is obviously just a bullshit snowflake talking point.

You have proven your lack of intelligence more than 7 times, so no one is surprised!

Clinton: 7 Benghazi probes so far

Seventh GOP Benghazi Investigation Finds No Criminality Or Malfeasance – Eighth Inquiry Is Underway
Screenshot-2018-4-18 Clinton 7 Benghazi probes so far.png

All well and good but:

A). It is still a matter for Jeff Session to ACT ON (and there seems to be a lot of resistance to pursuing this).

B). If the GOP indicts these people and prosecutes them, you can bet the GOP has sealed their fate in winning the Mid-terms handily. Question is whether the GOP wants to win and are they dragging this out past that point?

C). At best, justice proceeds far too slowly in this country.

Quick civics lesson for you:

Political parties do not have the power to indict.

Yes obviously, but Jeff Sessions does (see A above), and I consider him part of the GOP--- this is a Republican Administration. You don't see anyone in the Democratic party moving to force the issue.

tyroneweaver, post: 19752961

Since Trumpo told us that Bush lied his way into invading Iraq, why stop at investigating a bunch of nothing. Go for the red meat Trumporoids. Billions upon billions of dollars spent and thousands and thousands of dead Iraqis and invading troops all for a god damned lie (per Trumpo) to get in and then a quagmire weakened our military before getting out.

Lets investigate what Trumpo tells us was Bush's lie. So many dead and wounded and so much money and military assets spent based on a lies? How can there not be s crime there?

Forum List

Back