Crimes against Humanity? Israel Bans Delivery of Anaesthesia Gas to Gaza Hospitals

And speaking of crimes against humanity, let's not forget...

The U.N.’s top human rights body has officially declared Israel as the world’s worst human rights violator- beating Iran, North Korea, Russia and China for the number 1 spot.

UN Declares Israel As Having World’s Worst Human Rights

Proving the UN's inherent anti-semitism.
Dumb. The UN gave over 1/2 of Palestine to extremist Jewish terrorists which is the basis of her "right to exist."

Real antisemitic, sure. I don't think you know what that word means. You use it every time you can't reply to a point that shows Israeli behavior for the dog crap that it is.

Dumb. The UN gave over 1/2 of Palestine to extremist Jewish terrorists which is the basis of her "right to exist."

Real antisemitic, sure. I don't think you know what that word means. You use it every time you can't reply to a point that shows Israeli behavior for the dog crap that it is.

The SECOND you decide to post or debate a point about Israeli government actions I will address it. Meantime, I'm just going to keep calling your anti-semitic screeching what it is. Evidenced example "extremist Jewish terrorists". If you want to discuss the rights of Israel to exist -- let's discuss. If you want to keep demonizing Israel, I will keep calling you out. Your decision.

...The SECOND you decide to post or debate a point about Israeli government actions I will address it.
No you won't and just proved it. HINT: Look at what you quoted.

As to the rest of your hogwash...

You act like a Jew can't be honest. You are the anti-Semite. I was taught growing up that if honest nazis had stepped up, that much of that horror could have been avoided. Now, it happens to be Jews on the wrong side of humanity and your false charges of antisemitism are all you can muster,.

Be a man, call a spade a spade, and together we can end this madness.

Last edited:
...The SECOND you decide to post or debate a point about Israeli government actions I will address it.
No you won't and just proved it. HINT: Look at what you quoted.

As to the rest of your hogwash...

You act like a Jew can't be honest. You are the anti-Semite. I was taught growing up that if honest nazis had stepped up, that much of that horror could have been avoided. Now, it happens to be Jews on the wrong side of humanity and your false charges of antisemitism are all you can muster,.

Be a man, call a spade a spade, and together we can end this madness.

The madness of your cartoon cutting and pasting?

What on earth is wrong with these "people?"

Israel has banned anaesthetic gas from entering the Gaza Strip, the Palestinian Ministry of Health revealed yesterday.

This is the third time that the occupation has prevented Nitrous Oxide (nitrox) gas, which is used for patients during surgery, from entering the besieged enclave, the ministry’s spokesman, Ashraf Al-Qidra, said. The ban means a number of urgent medical procedures have now been halted, he explained.

There are currently 200 patients awaiting urgent medical treatment in Gaza’s hospitals...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/crimes...-of-anaesthesia-gas-to-gaza-hospitals/5573843

". . .Israel has banned anaesthetic gas from entering the Gaza Strip"

Well, when you think about it – combustible canisters in the hands of terrorists ?

It’s like….(in a normal world) .........

toys . . .in the hands of kids….

Who can blame ‘em…for being cautious.

Canisters + [in the hands of].....

The palestinian “terrorist” government [hamass] =

Terrorist

Israel has banned anaesthetic gas from entering the Gaza Strip, the Palestinian Ministry of Health revealed yesterday.

This is the third time that the occupation has prevented Nitrous Oxide (nitrox) gas, which is used for patients during surgery, from entering the besieged enclave, the ministry’s spokesman, Ashraf Al-Qidra, said. The ban means a number of urgent medical procedures have now been halted, he explained.

There are currently 200 patients awaiting urgent medical treatment in Gaza’s hospitals...
http://www.globalresearch.ca/crimes...-of-anaesthesia-gas-to-gaza-hospitals/5573843

Well, when you think about it – combustible canisters in the hands of terrorists ?

Terrorist

What a Boring Zionist Trollop,YOU ARE

The Bomb in the pic is Israeli by the way.....NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY...member

Terrorist

“trollop”

…you ain’t talking about my mother (or cousin)…wuz you ?

If you’re talking to me--- no problem.

not me:​

"The Bomb in the pic is Israeli by the way.....NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY...member"

school was letting out. teacher."

Terrorist

“trollop”

God forbid member,your mother is the giver of life friend, and to be honoured with Love and Respect....I trust she is Well and Happy....steven

Terrorist

“trollop”

Parental supervision

hqdefault.jpg

Brave IDF soldiers show their mettle.

palestinian.jpg

Sending peace offerings

israeli-children-proudly-writing-onrockets-missles-shells-that-about-to-be-fired-at-lebanon-in-july-war-2006-with-hezbollah.png

Terrorist

“trollop”

Parental supervision

hqdefault.jpg

Brave IDF soldiers show their mettle.

palestinian.jpg

Sending peace offerings

israeli-children-proudly-writing-onrockets-missles-shells-that-about-to-be-fired-at-lebanon-in-july-war-2006-with-hezbollah.png

You poor, dear. Cutting and pasting the same photos you have cut and pasted before. In your befuddled state, you must have forgotten that these were addressed before.

Hollie

YOU CAN GET PAST CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND I CANNOT. Again, this should not be any real shocker.

No, sweety...

Crimes against humanity are certain acts that are deliberately committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population or an identifiable part of a population. The first prosecution for crimes against humanity took place at the Nuremberg trials.
Crimes against humanity - Wikipedia

No, sweety...

Crimes against humanity are certain acts that are deliberately committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population or an identifiable part of a population. The first prosecution for crimes against humanity took place at the Nuremberg trials.
Crimes against humanity - Wikipedia

I'll need you to cut and paste that with larger text.. and more colors.

As stated:

Hollie

YOU CAN GET PAST CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND I CANNOT. Again, this should not be any real shocker.

Forum List

Back