Crime Lower Under Biden Than At Any Time During Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that many people in Dem run cities that embraced defund the police and no cash bail would disagree.
I guarantee you Seattle would disagree. I lived there for 14 years, it used to be a nice city.

It's so far in decline it will take a decade to recover, and that's if they started today.

I did 17 years in Portland and finally escaped in 2022. Same story...

I guarantee you Seattle would disagree. I lived there for 14 years, it used to be a nice city.

It's so far in decline it will take a decade to recover, and that's if they started today.

I did 17 years in Portland and finally escaped in 2022. Same story...

The saddest part of that is the result was totally predictable.

The saddest part of that is the result was totally predictable.
I witnessed it firsthand. I made the decision to escape Portland in 2020, but it took me a couple years to wind my company down. Half the storefronts in my neighborhood got boarded up, and I was in the "upscale" part of town.

Took early retirement, and kicking back on my own place in a quiet area now. Just 3 miles from town, but plenty of wild critters around me for company... :)

Crime Lower Under Biden​

Of course it is .
Public no longer report minor matters
Police are never there to solve anything .
And the few that are there are too stupid to solve anything .

Life expectation has also dropped under Piss Pot

And Energy production, and independence higher under Biden, than at anytime during Trump.

Trump increased the deficit, and added more debt than any President in history

Ya know i've finally figured out why hunter did drugs.
Watching his sister shower with his dad would probably to that to a young fella.

And Energy production, and independence higher under Biden, than at anytime during Trump.

Trump increased the deficit, and added more debt than any President in history

gaslighter professional.jpg

THREAD LOCKED - VIOLATES CLEAN START RULE
The thread title must be clear and coincide with what the opening post talks about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back