Crime is out of control in Oakland California

The east sides of OR and WA are suffering the same problem. The loons in the cities are dictating to parts of the states that they don't even know exist.

I've had conversations with folks who live in and love Eastern Washington, who are still victimized by the blue shithole West Side politics.

Many of them are now refugees to my part of South Dakota, and love it here. Their children are not at risk of sexual mutilation at the hands of the "teachers" here.

I've had conversations with folks who live in and love Eastern Washington, who are still victimized by the blue shithole West Side politics.

Many of them are now refugees to my part of South Dakota, and love it here. Their children are not at risk of sexual mutilation at the hands of the "teachers" here.

I live in probably the brightest red county in the state--25 miles from town in the forest. Nearest neighbor is a quarter mile away. No school kids but we are active with community groups and their kids. All in all, the America we grew up in. This is my last stand, the libs aren't going to run me out.

It could be the lack of family values, where ~65-70% of black mothers are in a single parent household with no father figure.
I guess it was those same family values that was the engine behind slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination in this country. Many of those families do have a father in the home, but they are counted as single family homes because the mother and father are not married.

I guess it was those same family values that was the engine behind slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination in this country. Many of those families do have a father in the home, but they are counted as single family homes because the mother and father are not married.
Live today Tyrone. This is now not 250 years ago. Get with the program like the Vietnamese did in only 20 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back