Crime in Dem cities is so high

What is the Largest (R) run city?
Do you even know, and do you have any data to back it up?

So, what is the Largest (R) run city?

It's just deflection
Let's see if Meister will actually answer the question..........
Which is..... what is the Largest (R) run city?
Deflection? Hardly. I believe (without looking) it may be Dallas...I think that's what I remember.
I'll let you look that one up, because you wouldn't believe me, anyways, Winnie

What is the Largest (R) run city?
Do you even know, and do you have any data to back it up?

So, what is the Largest (R) run city?

It's just deflection
Let's see if Meister will actually answer the question..........
Which is..... what is the Largest (R) run city?
The first rule of being a conspiracy theorist--which is basically what all MAGA types are--is never say anything definite. He’s limp wristed

To be honest, if a democrat were to be trusted with dirt and cattle, they would fuck that up too.
Not sure what the "Gayz" has to do with the topic, but I'm sure after a bottle of hooch I might be
able to make the connection. :eusa_whistle:
Translation, MAGAs aren't competent to run anything. But we're going to bitch about crime there vs. bumfuck nowhere Montana, because no one actually lives in bumfuck nowhere Montana including our kids, but we're too stupid to make the connection a 6th grader could make.

Well yea, could have told you that.

There’s no denying Democrats have become the party of mass illegal immigration. Every town is a border town, and even urbanites are done with the Democrat policies overrunning their cities with aliens who suck resources dry. Speaking of cities, left-wing policies have destroyed them, from Portland and Seattle to Washington, D.C. Democrats’ soft-on-crime policies have caused violence in these places to skyrocket, with carjackings up more than 100 percent since last year and violent crime up 40 percent in our nation’s capitol. In fact, just this week D.C.’s disaster of a mayor declared a state of emergency because youth violent crime has gotten so bad. Meanwhile, Democrats have also become the party of inflation, war, no-limits abortion, transing kids, weaponizing the federal government, terrorist sympathizing, and every other anti-America policy position you can imagine.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/whats_wrong_with_urban_voters.htmlHere is part of the answer.

Deflection? Hardly. I believe (without looking) it may be Dallas...I think that's what I remember.
You probably know that the mayor of Dallas was elected as a Democrat, then switched parties to the GOP.
What that means, is that he's not going to win reelection next time. Fort Worth would've been a better choice.

I'm FACT based.
You post a FACT, I have no choice to believe that fact.

Now, quit deflecting and post a fact.

Red states have blue shitholes; Saint Louis for example.

Red States set the gun laws and laws related to violent crime
They also make the laws and run the legal system

Last edited:
And little cities. And towns. And suburbs. Evidently you can only be trusted with dirt and cattle.
Again MAGAs can make laws attacking Da Gayz but can't run a water system.
I think Giuliani and Bloomberg did a pretty good job running New York.

Red States set the gun laws and laws related to violent crime
They also make the laws and run the legal system
I'll wager about half the murders in Missouri happen in the blue shithole of St. Louis, Ferguson and so on and more than half of them committed by the Dems most loyal demographic.

Fail

I'll wager about half the murders in Missouri happen in the blue shithole of St. Louis, Ferguson and so on and more than half of them committed by the Dems most loyal demographic.

Fail

Common Conservative cherry picking

Guess what…Empty land does not kill anyone
It takes PEOPLE to kill other people
More people in a location. More opportunity to kill others

Well you certainly can't look up and verify your own claims.

A mod should have better skills than you have. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I supplied the major cities with high crime.

You asked an off the wall question about what large city has a
republican mayor. And, I'm too lazy to look that up for you? Yup, that's your job.

Sheesh, dude/dudette

Forum List

Back