Crime and race in the US. Not for liberals

A history of the most devastating shootings in the United States of America in light of race

April 20, 1999
Eric Harris and Dylan Kiebold shot up a school, killing 13 people and wounding 21 others. Race? White.

July 29th, 1999
Mark Orrin Barton murders his wife and children before he shot and killed 12 people and shot and killed himself, bringing the death toll to 13 people. White.

September 15th, 1999
Larry Gene Ashbrook kills 7 people and wounds 7 others.

December 26th, 2000
Michael “Mucko” McDermott shots and kills 7 people. White.

July 8th, 2003

Doug Williams shoots 14 people, 7 dead. Additionally, the shooting was CONFIRMED as racially motivated. Williams specifically targeted Afrikan Amerikans for this attack. White.

Ooooohhh and the Afrikans are so bad! The Afrikans are going out and doing these mass shootings! The Afrikans are killing the white people!! Clearly that is obvious in this history.

Lol, you give me 47 deaths? I can go to the newspapers and give you twice that number murdered by negroes in just this past week. Get real slick. By the way dimwit, Afrikans is a language, not a group of people. Man so many people on this board are such bloody morons it's like having a conversation with a rock.

Then I could go to those same papers and give you four times that number killed by white drunk drivers. But they didn't really mean to do it did they? None the less they did kill someone and they will be forced to spend the next 5 years on probation thinking about what they did that they can't remember.

First off that's a lie, you can't get me 4x's that number of people killed by whitedrunk drivers in week. The average for deaths caused by drunk driving is 27 per day, that's 189 a week, one more than 4x's the number 47, but that number includes drivers that kill themselves not others and of course it would include ALL races. meaning white, negro, hispanic, asian and indian drunk drivers. I got no problem with you trying, but at least LOOK UP THE NUMBERS BEFORE POSTING YOUR BS.

Culturally unacceptable? Cut the rates dramatically? You have got to be kidding me. First of all culturally unacceptable is a matter of opinion. Drunk driving is the most dangerous crime there is and the most expensive. yet while you talk about gun control there is no drunk driving control. You can still DRIVE up to any bar in this country, PARK in the lot, go inside, get hammered, walk out, get in your car and go kill some one. As for cutting the rates dramatically? it is still the most dangerous crime on the books. Drunk driving kills more people every a year than murders and all other drugs combined. Yet we hardly ever discuss it. I guess it just a known that it is culturally unacceptable. We don't really need to do anything about it or say anything about it because you already know how I feel about it so lets discuss something else.
As for black culture and unacceptable crimes, Why do black folks have to do anything about it? Can't you be satisfied with just knowing that is unacceptable to us? You obviously know nothing about what goes on in black culture. You hear about the crime on the news but nothing of the aftermath in black neighborhoods. You know nothing of the town halls, the vigils, the church leaders and residents marching through the streets begging for something to be done. But the saying goes that "crime can never be stopped it can only be contained" So maybe you should thank those people in the hood that have to put up with all kinds of crime on the daily. After all as long as they do then you don't.
Drunk drivers don't intentionally kill people - they are negligent, and stupid. Gang activity is a culture that many blacks, and hispanics gravitate towards - joining one shows a propensity of violence, and lack of morality, and intellegence! Appalachia has some of the most impoverished people in America - white people. Most of them don't even lock their doors, because their culture is not ridden with predators like particularly the black culture is!

So let me get this right. If you pull out a gun and hold it to my head pull the trigger and kill me, that is wrong. It is wrong because you knew that pulling that trigger could kill me. Yet if you get drunk and get behind the wheel of a car and smash into me and kill me it is some how different? Is it different because drunk drivers hardly ever kill anyone? I mean we all know that drunk drivers kill people all the time right? I mean is there a difference for some one who's loved one was killed by a gun than it is for one killed by a drunk driver?What is there two different kinds of killed? Are there two different kinds of dead? Really? Is this your argument?

Freaking morons on this board. When you get behind the wheel drunk it is NOT your intent to kill someone. When you put a gun to someone's head and pull the trigger it IS your intent to kill someone. It would be the same difference between putting the gun to someone's head and pulling the trigger and shooting up in the air and the bullet coming down and killing someone. One is due to intent, one is due to negligence. See the difference dim?

Last edited:
52.2% of all murders in America are caused by 13% of the population. That's over 5 times per capita between whites and blacks.

75% of all murders in 2009 in Chicago were caused by blacks

Anyone blaming this on the white man doesn't understand what they're talking about.

What "population" are you referring to? If you are stating that 13% of the United States population are responsible for 53% of all murders in America, that would mean that 38+ million people are out there and responsible for 52% all of the murders. I bet that "13%" you are referring to is "the Blacks" and you would still be WRONG. It demonstrated the bias and racial chip on your shoulder that you have toward "the Blacks".

What percent of the total Black (the "13%") population is incarcerated for murder? If there are 39 million Blacks in America and the total prison population is 2.3 million (all races included) that would still only be 6% of the Black population. the stats I saw stated that there are 1 million Blacks incarcerated so that would be under 3% of that population that would reflect that 97% of "them" are not in prison. The percentage of "them" committing murder is even lower, but people like you choose try to exaggerate those numbers to suit your agenda.

52.2% of all murders in America are caused by 13% of the population. That's over 5 times per capita between whites and blacks.

Anyone blaming this on the white man doesn't understand what they're talking about.

What "population" are you referring to? If you are stating that 13% of the United States population are responsible for 53% of all murders in America, that would mean that 38+ million people are out there and responsible for 52% all of the murders. I bet that "13%" you are referring to is "the Blacks" and you would still be WRONG. It demonstrated the bias and racial chip on your shoulder that you have toward "the Blacks".

What percent of the total Black (the "13%") population is incarcerated for murder? If there are 39 million Blacks in America and the total prison population is 2.3 million (all races included) that would still only be 6% of the Black population. the stats I saw stated that there are 1 million Blacks incarcerated so that would be under 3% of that population that would reflect that 97% of "them" are not in prison. The percentage of "them" committing murder is even lower, but people like you choose try to exaggerate those numbers to suit your agenda.

I thought you said English was your first language? If you stand by this then I can only assume you're an idiot. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, a Rhodes scholar or even an Englsih major to understand the point the poster was making. 52% of the murders in this nation are committed by a segment of society that only makes up 13% of our population. See not too difficult to understand what was implied. Guess when dealing with morons you have to actually spell it out in simple, one and two syllable words so they don't get confused. As for the rest of your "math" and statistics, here's another one for you. 1 out of 3 negro males, that would be 33%, are now, or have been at some time in their life, in jail, prison, on probation, on parole or under some other form of court sanctioned supervision. You can whine and cry all you want, but the facts are, the negro male is the most criminal minded and violent group in our nation and per capita committs more crimes than any other group of people in this nation, followed closely by hispanics. White are way down on the scale son.

As we enter the twenty-first century, many first world nations are grappling with citizens of their nations engaging in criminal activity; in some free countries there is a growing population of prisoners and it seems criminality becomes more common. Crimes committed have a wide range, it can be for either financial reasons or more troubled types of criminal offenses where individuals commit senseless acts of violence either because of a predisposition towards such behavior or people who enjoy inflicting pain. Though the reasons for this phenomena of criminality is diverse, a simple question is this; how best to fight crime, by locking men up to reform them or deal with some of the social-economic realities which lead young men to engage in crime. In the inner city; the allure of easy money made in the drug trade has led many young men to the prison system, and this is especially problematic since people from these communities do not have access to proper education so they may be given the tools to succeed in society if they have the intellect. Since we live in a culture where a person's entire worth is often determined by how much he possesses; easy money made from crime seems like a better path then working a low paying, thankless job which is honest but sometimes unrewarding. The prison system exists to punish individuals who have committed crimes against society; but is there a possibility that young men who might have been petty criminals are thrown into the brutal prison systems where they can affiliate with hardcore predicate felons and may not be reformed into a contributing member of society. Also as we progress into the future, senseless crimes of violence become more common as some dangerous men engage in the most barbarous acts against there fellow men and women. So what is the better solution, locking more individuals up or seeing that less citizens grow up to be criminals.
In the school system, those educated in such matters should create a profile of what alarming activities youths may show that could indicate they will grow up to be a violent criminal and see if there is any potential therapy to help change these youngsters into a stable member of the community. Also the school system in the inner city or poor neighborhoods should be given more funds so that if a citizen has the ability to succeed then he should have access to higher education no matter who he is. That to fight the tree of crime you go after the roots; or find which societal factors lead to crime and alter them so they no longer influence some into becoming a detriment to the community or society as a whole. Lowering crime is a ethical goal, but requires a knowledgeable view of what leads to crime and how to change such realities so that future generations will not suffer the consequences of actions committed by those who care nothing for the welfare of others. It is something to think about.

I got some freaking therapy for them. I don't care how old they are, if they commit a violent, sociopathic type crime, you, as the Soviets used to say, give them their 9oz's. Less than 3 cents worth of therapy and problem solved. We can't get our teachers to educate our freaking kids, now you expect them to psychologically profile them? Most public school teachers aren't very bright to begin with, so I doubt they'd be able to profile anyone, let alone some little sociopath.

I thought you said English was your first language? If you stand by this then I can only assume you're an idiot. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, a Rhodes scholar or even an Englsih major to understand the point the poster was making. 52% of the murders in this nation are committed by a segment of society that only makes up 13% of our population. See not too difficult to understand what was implied. Guess when dealing with morons you have to actually spell it out in simple, one and two syllable words so they don't get confused. As for the rest of your "math" and statistics, here's another one for you. 1 out of 3 negro males, that would be 33%, are now, or have been at some time in their life, in jail, prison, on probation, on parole or under some other form of court sanctioned supervision. You can whine and cry all you want, but the facts are, the negro male is the most criminal minded and violent group in our nation and per capita committs more crimes than any other group of people in this nation, followed closely by hispanics. White are way down on the scale son.

Can you show me the statistics where most black males incarcerated was for violent crimes?

Can you show me the statistics where most black males incarcerated was for violent crimes?

iirc, most are imprisoned for drug offenses.

iirc, most are imprisoned for drug offenses.

That's what I thought.

Prison Policy Initiative

PO Box 127 Northampton MA 01061 Prison Policy Initiative

The Facts About Crime
1. In the past 30 years, crime rates have fallen dramatically.
While there is a widespread public perception that crime rates have skyrocketed, the reality is that from 1970-1994, violent crime
rates remained remarkably stable. Since 1994, violent crime has fallen. In fact, violent crime in 2002 was at its lowest level ever
recorded.1 Property crime has been on a steady decline since 1974.2

2. Violent crime constitutes only 4.6% of arrests in the US

Even within this “violent” category, the actual physical violence is often overstated. The vast majority of violent crimes are assaults where one person hits or slaps another or makes a verbal threat. Only about 20 percent of the victims of violent crime nationally went to a hospital emergency room.

Correct, 52% of murders are made by a segment of society, but it's certainly not the "13%" or "the Blacks". It's a MINORITY of "the Blacks" who commit murders and NOT the majority. You and your boyfriend there are the morons scrote. I'm dealing with FACTS and not some stupid shit where some wants to malign an entire race of people in this country..........asshole.
"7. The war on drugs has been waged primarily in communities of color where people of color are more likely to receive higher offenses. According to the Human Rights Watch, people of color are no more likely to use or sell illegal drugs than whites, but they have higher rate of arrests. African Americans comprise 14 percent of regular drug users but are 37 percent of those arrested for drug offenses. From 1980 to 2007 about one in three of the 25.4 million adults arrested for drugs was African American.

8. Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison.

"A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. "

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgjs58i7qeg]Ron Paul Is a Racist agaisnt Black People MUST SEE!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

As we enter the twenty-first century, many first world nations are grappling with citizens of their nations engaging in criminal activity; in some free countries there is a growing population of prisoners and it seems criminality becomes more common. Crimes committed have a wide range, it can be for either financial reasons or more troubled types of criminal offenses where individuals commit senseless acts of violence either because of a predisposition towards such behavior or people who enjoy inflicting pain. Though the reasons for this phenomena of criminality is diverse, a simple question is this; how best to fight crime, by locking men up to reform them or deal with some of the social-economic realities which lead young men to engage in crime. In the inner city; the allure of easy money made in the drug trade has led many young men to the prison system, and this is especially problematic since people from these communities do not have access to proper education so they may be given the tools to succeed in society if they have the intellect. Since we live in a culture where a person's entire worth is often determined by how much he possesses; easy money made from crime seems like a better path then working a low paying, thankless job which is honest but sometimes unrewarding. The prison system exists to punish individuals who have committed crimes against society; but is there a possibility that young men who might have been petty criminals are thrown into the brutal prison systems where they can affiliate with hardcore predicate felons and may not be reformed into a contributing member of society. Also as we progress into the future, senseless crimes of violence become more common as some dangerous men engage in the most barbarous acts against there fellow men and women. So what is the better solution, locking more individuals up or seeing that less citizens grow up to be criminals.
In the school system, those educated in such matters should create a profile of what alarming activities youths may show that could indicate they will grow up to be a violent criminal and see if there is any potential therapy to help change these youngsters into a stable member of the community. Also the school system in the inner city or poor neighborhoods should be given more funds so that if a citizen has the ability to succeed then he should have access to higher education no matter who he is. That to fight the tree of crime you go after the roots; or find which societal factors lead to crime and alter them so they no longer influence some into becoming a detriment to the community or society as a whole. Lowering crime is a ethical goal, but requires a knowledgeable view of what leads to crime and how to change such realities so that future generations will not suffer the consequences of actions committed by those who care nothing for the welfare of others. It is something to think about.

I got some freaking therapy for them. I don't care how old they are, if they commit a violent, sociopathic type crime, you, as the Soviets used to say, give them their 9oz's. Less than 3 cents worth of therapy and problem solved. We can't get our teachers to educate our freaking kids, now you expect them to psychologically profile them? Most public school teachers aren't very bright to begin with, so I doubt they'd be able to profile anyone, let alone some little sociopath.

The foundation for education starts at home son. The teachers can only deal with what is sent to them. If the parents are good, the kids are pretty bright and good. If the parents are shitheads and worthless, they blame the teachers for their failures as parents.

The foundation for education starts at home son. The teachers can only deal with what is sent to them. If the parents are good, the kids are pretty bright and good. If the parents are shitheads and worthless, they blame the teachers for their failures as parents.
careful...that is not what a good libb posts.:eusa_shhh:

careful...that is not what a good libb posts.:eusa_shhh:

LOL, it's a totally Liberal concept.

Why would I attempt to do that? It is not a statment I made. I said that per capita negroes commit more crimes, violent and otherwise, than any other group in the nation and that 1 out of 3 negro males has been or will be under some type of court ordered supervision at some point in tneir life. That would mean in jail, prison, probation, parole, house arrest, whatever. I will tell you something else, the Federal govt recognizes the fact that negroes and hispanics are criminally minded and cause the most trouble in our nation and in an attempt to soften the picture for the negro, they like to include hispanics with with the whites when they report. According to the FBI in In 2011, 69.2 percent of all persons arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, meaning what? That the ohter 2.4 were Asians, Indians and Hispanics. Of course not. The hispanics are included in the 69.2 percent of whites. Now granted, in reality a large proportion of hispanics ARE caucasion, not all, but most, and can be included with that group, for the purposes of crime statiistics adn who commits the most crimes, you need to look at the category marked non-hispanic whites to see the vast, vast, vast separation between the non-hispanic whites and the amount of crime, violent and otherwise, that is committed by these groups. The crime rates would drop by well over 50% if these two groups where removed from the statistics. The FBI says 69% where white, 28% black, then tell us 40% of federal prisoners are hispanics, lol. Way to pad the numbers to make 13% of our population look better huh?

Correct, 52% of murders are made by a segment of society, but it's certainly not the "13%" or "the Blacks". It's a MINORITY of "the Blacks" who commit murders and NOT the majority. You and your boyfriend there are the morons scrote. I'm dealing with FACTS and not some stupid shit where some wants to malign an entire race of people in this country..........asshole. Are you really this freaking stupid? Scratch that, I've read your nonsensical posts and already have the answer to that question. NOBODY is saying it's EVERY negro that is a murderer, or even a criminal. The statement was that 52% of our murders are commited by members of a race that only makes up 13% of our population deal with that fact a-hole. How freaking simpler can I put it so that you will get it through your pea sized brain?

"7. The war on drugs has been waged primarily in communities of color where people of color are more likely to receive higher offenses. According to the Human Rights Watch, people of color are no more likely to use or sell illegal drugs than whites, but they have higher rate of arrests. African Americans comprise 14 percent of regular drug users but are 37 percent of those arrested for drug offenses. From 1980 to 2007 about one in three of the 25.4 million adults arrested for drugs was African American. The war on drugs has been waged primarily in communities of color, becuase it's the ******* and spics in those communities that control the drug trade in this nation, and it's ******* and spics in those communities that control the street level sale of drugs in this nation, and it's ******* and spics that wage wars in those communties and elsewhere on our streets to control their little drug turfs. Now THAT my little pea brained friend, is another fact. Human Rights Watch is full of crap here and is itself a biased organization with an agenda. They have no credibility. According to reality, negroes and hispanics are much more likely to be involved in the sale, importation and distribution of controlled narcotics.

8. Once convicted, black offenders receive longer sentences compared to white offenders. The U.S. Sentencing Commission stated that in the federal system black offenders receive sentences that are 10 percent longer than white offenders for the same crimes. The Sentencing Project reports that African Americans are 21 percent more likely to receive mandatory-minimum sentences than white defendants and are 20 percent more like to be sentenced to prison. negro offenders often times recieve longer sentences because they have longer and more extensive criminal records, often time including multiple violent felonies, than the majority of whites arrested for drug offenses. When you compare negroes and white, WITH SIMILIAR CRIMINAL BACKGROUNDS, you will not see this disparity in their sentencing. Another fact.

"A report by the Department of Justice found that blacks and Hispanics were approximately three times more likely to be searched during a traffic stop than white motorists. " That's because you moron, Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs and Blacks are 15 times more likely than whites. Furthermore Blacks commit violent crimes at four to eight times the white rate, and
Hispanics commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate. Not to mention rates of blacks and hispanics as compared to whites, who are ALREADY known crimnals. Cops don't have the time to search EVERY vehicle they stop, so they play the odds and the odds are that they have a better chance of finding something unlawful in Tyrone or Joses' car than they do in John Doe's car

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgjs58i7qeg]Ron Paul Is a Racist agaisnt Black People MUST SEE!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Exactly, which is why less whites commit crimes, violent or otherwise, than negroes, and why minorities drop out of school at a much higher rate than whites. The negro culture is not very effective at teaching morals, values, a strong work ethic, a love for learning not to mention a respect for authority and law and order. By the way, considering that from the age of about 6yrs old, the State has your kids, if you're dumb enough to send them to public schools, for the vast majority of the day, so they DO bear a lot of responsibility in how kids turn out.

Why would I attempt to do that? It is not a statment I made. I said that per capita negroes commit more crimes, violent and otherwise, than any other group in the nation and that 1 out of 3 negro males has been or will be under some type of court ordered supervision at some point in tneir life. That would mean in jail, prison, probation, parole, house arrest, whatever. I will tell you something else, the Federal govt recognizes the fact that negroes and hispanics are criminally minded and cause the most trouble in our nation and in an attempt to soften the picture for the negro, they like to include hispanics with with the whites when they report. According to the FBI in In 2011, 69.2 percent of all persons arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, meaning what? That the ohter 2.4 were Asians, Indians and Hispanics. Of course not. The hispanics are included in the 69.2 percent of whites. Now granted, in reality a large proportion of hispanics ARE caucasion, not all, but most, and can be included with that group, for the purposes of crime statiistics adn who commits the most crimes, you need to look at the category marked non-hispanic whites to see the vast, vast, vast separation between the non-hispanic whites and the amount of crime, violent and otherwise, that is committed by these groups. The crime rates would drop by well over 50% if these two groups where removed from the statistics. The FBI says 69% where white, 28% black, then tell us 40% of federal prisoners are hispanics, lol. Way to pad the numbers to make 13% of our population look better huh?

Well you seem to know alot about black people and violent crime, it seemed a given you could rattle out a simple fact if asked :dunno:

Exactly, which is why less whites commit crimes, violent or otherwise, than negroes, and why minorities drop out of school at a much higher rate than whites. The negro culture is not very effective at teaching morals, values, a strong work ethic, a love for learning not to mention a respect for authority and law and order. By the way, considering that from the age of about 6yrs old, the State has your kids, if you're dumb enough to send them to public schools, for the vast majority of the day, so they DO bear a lot of responsibility in how kids turn out.

Did you go to public school or private schools when you grew up?

Well you seem to know alot about black people and violent crime, it seemed a given you could rattle out a simple fact if asked :dunno:

The fact is the that the poster who said most blacks where in for drug related offenses is wrong. The FACT is that only about 20-25% of people incarcerated in this nation are locked up for drug offenses, and most of those are for distribution. The FACT is about 50% are in FEDERAL prisons for drug offenses but the federal system accounts for less than 10% of the entire prison population. When you add in the prioners incarcerated in our state systems, it drop the national average down to 20-25% for drug offenses, so it's hard to look at those statistics and come to the conclusion that "most blacks are locked up for drug offenses", especially when 50+% are locked up for some type of violent offense. The US has by far the most people behind bars in the entire world. This would include having a much larger percentage of the population behind bars than notoriuosly oppressive nations like China, Russia and North Korea. We have 760+ prisoners per 100,000 citizens. Now people need to look at this number and then try to tell me we "live in a free nation". We have more people behind bars per capita than even Stalin did. This 760+ number is a new phenomenon. Just 30 short years ago the number was 150 per 100,000. STILL much higher than most of the civilized world, but nowhere near the numbers we have today.

jtpr312- I think your stats are slightly mixed up. one in three black males are actually incarcerated during their lifetime, at least according to Holdren. if you added the number that were on parole and probation the number would be higher.

Forum List

Back