Crime and race in the US. Not for liberals

OK you keep saying "The vast majority of violent crime" what do you call the "Vast majority"? Are we talking the "Vast majority" percapita or the Vast majority in raw numbers? I'm gonna just go with raw numbers because after all you did say the "vast majority" so that means the most. So using raw numbers you are as they say full of shit. According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Report the only crime that blacks commit more of is robbery 48,000 to 38,000. Rape? whites commit twice as many 10,000 to 5,000. Whites commit twice as many aggravated assaults 200,000 to 100,000. All totaled up whites committed 7,000,000 felonies in 2010 and blacks 2,000,000. So you can goe sing that shit on another station JimBob. This is raw data from the FBI not some pro black try to make the white guy look bad site either. Like the shit you use.
FBI — Table 43

Don't let the numbers fool you slick, the "white" category include hispanics, as does the UCR below, which is from the DOJ, so I don't know where you got your numbers from, so go back to the drawing board and try again.

And as for murder, here's what the UCR states as offenders.
Total 15,760 Sex- male- 10,391, female-1,197 unkown-4,172
Race white- 5,286,
black- 5,890
other-245
unknown- 4,339
Now keep in mind, the white number would include hispanic offenders. You need to find the tables where it is listed as black vs non-hispanic white.
http://http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/expanded_information/data/shrtable_03.html

As for rape offenders
total number of victims-6,631
offenders
white/hispanic-3249
black-3106
other-158

Considering that 40% of all federal prisoners are hispanic, they must make up a pretty large chunk of the "white" offenders.

I stand by what I posted, and I stand by the statistics I gave. The vast majority of violent crimes in this nation are carried out by ngroes and hispanics.
unknown-118

Really?
i know the hispanic crime rate is high,but hispanics deserve to be treated as humans because the vast majority are honest hard working humans. the negro on the other hand has no redeeming qualities .

That's a lot of "love" there!!!

Well the facts are, as a race/culture, the negro has contributed very little to society or civilization in general. Though some individual negroes have excelled and have made some small measure of beneficial contributions to society, as a race/culture, well, they take far, far, far more than they give. Per capita they have the highest HS drop out rates, highest incarceration rates, highest single parent household rates, highest welfare rates, highest sec 8 housing rates, highest violent crime rates, highest public asst rates period, highest drug usage rates and on and on and on. Any intelligent and honest person must recognize what the facts and statistics show. It has nothing to do with love or hate, it's just facts and facts are nuetral.

I didin't see one post on this thread where anyone vented any hatred towards any specific race. All seem to agree that violent offenders are let off too easily in this nation and are allowed to go out and re-offend time, after time, after time, and the facts and statistics all agree that most vioent crimes in this nation are committed by two specific groups of people, negroes and hispanic gang bangers. I don't understand how stating the facts became hate in this nation. 99% of violent crimes are committed by repeat offenders, that would include white, brown, yellow and black offenders, there just happens to be way more negroes and hispanics in this group than whites or asians, so the fact is, if you want to lower the violent crime rates in this nation, you have to address this issue. Violent offenders need to be dealt with, permantly, NO MATTER WHAT RACE THEY ARE, and the cultures that spawn the most of these repeat offenders, the black culture and the hispanic gang culture, must be dealt with by whatever means neccessary. Seeing the truth in something, then mentioning that truth, is not hate, it's common sense. Denying that truth and making excuses for that truth, is hate.

OK you keep saying "The vast majority of violent crime" what do you call the "Vast majority"? Are we talking the "Vast majority" percapita or the Vast majority in raw numbers? I'm gonna just go with raw numbers because after all you did say the "vast majority" so that means the most. So using raw numbers you are as they say full of shit. According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Report the only crime that blacks commit more of is robbery 48,000 to 38,000. Rape? whites commit twice as many 10,000 to 5,000. Whites commit twice as many aggravated assaults 200,000 to 100,000. All totaled up whites committed 7,000,000 felonies in 2010 and blacks 2,000,000. So you can goe sing that shit on another station JimBob. This is raw data from the FBI not some pro black try to make the white guy look bad site either. Like the shit you use.
FBI — Table 43

Don't let the numbers fool you slick, the "white" category include hispanics, as does the UCR below, which is from the DOJ, so I don't know where you got your numbers from, so go back to the drawing board and try again.

Race white- 5,286,
black- 5,890
other-245
unknown- 4,339
Now keep in mind, the white number would include hispanic offenders. You need to find the tables where it is listed as black vs non-hispanic white.
http://http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/expanded_information/data/shrtable_03.html

As for rape offenders
offenders
white/hispanic-3249
black-3106
other-158

Considering that 40% of all federal prisoners are hispanic, they must make up a pretty large chunk of the "white" offenders.

I stand by what I posted, and I stand by the statistics I gave. The vast majority of violent crimes in this nation are carried out by ngroes and hispanics.
unknown-118

That hilarious you ask where I get my numbers from and there is a WORKING link to the FBI UCR. Then you dispute those numbers and provide the link to nowhere. Good job there Fletcher. Any how, lets talk about something that kills more people every year than guns and drugs combined. That would be drunk drivers. Now if you refer to the link I provided that works and takes you to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Uniform Crime Report you'll see that of the 1,082,301 drunk drivers arrested in 2010 a whopping 927,516 are white and 124,467 are black or 85.7% white and 11.5% black. So combine that with murder rat and you have white people killing other people at a higher rate than their population numbers. Ok Here is where I pause and wait for you sorry ass excuses.

These tend to cause underestimation of racial crime differences. One example being "Whites" sometimes including Hispanics

The FBI has a policy. Every other hispanic criminal will be listed as white and every other white victim will be listed as hispanic.

FBI — Table 43

Race white- 5,286,
black- 5,890
other-245
unknown- 4,339

As for rape offenders
offenders
white/hispanic-3249
black-3106
other-158

unknown-118

That hilarious you ask where I get my numbers from and there is a WORKING link to the FBI UCR. Then you dispute those numbers and provide the link to nowhere. Good job there Fletcher. Any how, lets talk about something that kills more people every year than guns and drugs combined. That would be drunk drivers. Now if you refer to the link I provided that works and takes you to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Uniform Crime Report you'll see that of the 1,082,301 drunk drivers arrested in 2010 a whopping 927,516 are white and 124,467 are black or 85.7% white and 11.5% black. So combine that with murder rat and you have white people killing other people at a higher rate than their population numbers. Ok Here is where I pause and wait for you sorry ass excuses.

there is no excuse for drunk driving. the fact that it is culturally unacceptable has cut the rates dramatically from decades ago.

when is the black culture going to decide that their favourite crimes are unacceptable and do something about it?

[

there is no excuse for drunk driving. the fact that it is culturally unacceptable has cut the rates dramatically from decades ago.

when is the black culture going to decide that their favourite crimes are unacceptable and do something about it?

Now we need to make speeding unacceptable too. Same with red light running and text driving. Car violence is much larger and much more correctable than gun violence.

[

Now we need to make speeding unacceptable too. Same with red light running and text driving. Car violence is much larger and much more correctable than gun violence.

We had photo radar here for a while. I was just about the only one who was sad to see it go. It made it easier to obey speed limits because you knew every one could get a ticket

[

We had photo radar here for a while. I was just about the only one who was sad to see it go. It made it easier to obey speed limits because you knew every one could get a ticket

If you live in GB, you guys have all of that "Big Brother" shit going on. I'm glad we are not there yet, but we are getting there.

On to this "Black Culture" shit; what "Black Culture" are you referring to? Gang banging? If so, gang banging is not a solely "Black thing", it goes across all racial lines. If one has spent time in Chinatown in NYC, one would know about the different street gangs and Triads. Somehow "the Blacks" are the most hated when in reality they have been the MOST FUCKED WITH by the culture of white people who despise them. I think a lot of this "hate" towards the Blacks, is really a coping mechanism for "white guilt".

The Blacks didn't go over to Europe and make the Europeans their slaves. The Blacks didn't colonize Europe and strip it of it's natural resources while at the same time treating the natives worse than animals and using the tactic of "divide and conquer" that those idiots fell for. The Blacks didn't beg the Europeans to bring them to America and make them slaves and treat them as less than human for centuries. The Blacks didn't ask those cocksuckers to humiliate them, brutalize them, kill them, and disenfranchise them of basic liberties that the White Founding Fathers considered as Natural Rights.

I find it funny that descendants from a bunch of people who have caused millions of deaths, committed millions, billions, and trillions in robbery, occupied and subjected other people in their lands and haven taken them abroad to do the same, now cry about the results of the actions that their ancestors started.

"Black culture" in America, IS American culture, it's a result of their experience living in a country with a White ruling class, that at times have been very hostile toward them. In spite of it all they STILL volunteered to fight for this country, even that wasn't enough for the "innocent" White ruling class and then henchmen in the lower socioeconomic levels. The still faced life as second class citizens, still faced lynchings and white riots (see Black Wall Street) , through it all there were and ARE successful Black people who made it through all of that bullshit. They are the real "Black Culture" in America.

Should the fucking "Honey Boo Bo" family be the representatives for White America? How about the cocksuckers who shot up the movie theater and those babies recently in Connecticut, should people start knocking White middle class culture because of those bastards?

Are there lowlifes in the "Black community" hell yeah there are, just like in any other community. If they break the law, seek justice through the law. That justice should be equal. Ron Paul agrees. Listen to him at 45 seconds into it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgjs58i7qeg]Ron Paul Is a Racist agaisnt Black People MUST SEE!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Before some of you people talk about "Black violence and criminality" look at this video series and see the crimes against humanity perpetrated by White Culture.:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DxGzWenm20]The History of the United States ~ Chapter 1 - World War II - YouTube[/ame]

I laugh when some of the ignorant and bigoted dolts say this "Why do dey gotta call demselves Afwickan Amwericwans, instead of just Americans?" regarding "the Blacks" calling themselves African Americans, maybe it's because those same cocksuckers never treated them as fellow Americans. It's quite telling that 70+ percent of Jews, Asians, Hispanics, Blacks, and probably American Indians, voted for Obama instead of the republicans.

You people should be shamed of yourselves and embarrassed that you have to hide behind "race" and racism to make yourselves feel better for your own individual shortcomings. I think a lot of the most venomous bigots are frustrated because they are no better and probably than "That ****** walking down the street with his pants hanging down off of his ass with Walkmans on a rapping.".

So people can take this stupid racial statistics and shove it up their asses. How the fuck are you people as INDIVIDUALS?

Especially the white guilt filled liberals.

Many people.........scratch that, ......... many liberal people, on these boards have been whining and crying on the gun control threads about the crime rates in the US, saying we have a gun problem in this nation, and because Europe and other industrailized nations have less guns, they have less crime. Well all the statistics, from private studies and DOJ/FBI studies, show a different story. They show American doesn't have a problem with guns, we

not for liberals? on a public message board?

lol..

A history of the most devastating shootings in the United States of America in light of race

April 20, 1999
Eric Harris and Dylan Kiebold shot up a school, killing 13 people and wounding 21 others. Race? White.

July 29th, 1999
Mark Orrin Barton murders his wife and children before he shot and killed 12 people and shot and killed himself, bringing the death toll to 13 people. White.

September 15th, 1999
Larry Gene Ashbrook kills 7 people and wounds 7 others.

December 26th, 2000
Michael “Mucko” McDermott shots and kills 7 people. White.

July 8th, 2003

Doug Williams shoots 14 people, 7 dead. Additionally, the shooting was CONFIRMED as racially motivated. Williams specifically targeted Afrikan Amerikans for this attack. White.

Ooooohhh and the Afrikans are so bad! The Afrikans are going out and doing these mass shootings! The Afrikans are killing the white people!! Clearly that is obvious in this history.

Many people.........scratch that, ......... many liberal people, on these boards have been whining and crying on the gun control threads about the crime rates in the US, saying we have a gun problem in this nation, and because Europe and other industrailized nations have less guns, they have less crime. Well all the statistics, from private studies and DOJ/FBI studies, show a different story. They show American doesn't have a problem with guns, we have a problem with negroes and hispanic gang bangers who have no respect for the law, who have long criminal records and who are released back into society time after time and who embrace and perpetuate a culture of rape, robbery, drug abuse/dealing, gang affiliation and a total disregard for the laws of a civilized society. We don't need to ban guns in this nation to make us safer, as the average gun owner who legally purchases their firearms is not the one commiting all these violent gun crimes, we need to ban the minority scum that commits violent crimes at a rate that is far out of proportion to their numbers in our society. I know the left hates to hear this, but our problem is not with guns, it's with negroes and hispanic gang bangers and until we address this problem, by either executing these repeat violent offenders, or by locking them up at hard labor for their entire lives, we will not see any change in the number of violent crimes commited by armed individuals. The negro and the hispanic gang banger are repsonsible for the vast, vast majority of violent gun crimes in this nation and most of them have long criminal records going back to their teens and in many cases, pre-teens, meaning if they were executed of imprisoned for life then, we would not have half the violent crimes we have today. The answer isn't to prohibit John Q Public from obtaining a firearm, even so called assault weapons, which are used very, very rarely in violent crimes, the answer is to remove the groups who have proven they are unfit to live free in a civilized society.

The report The Color of Crime (2005, second expanded edition) by the New Century Foundation states that there are several problems with the official crime statistics in the United States. These tend to cause underestimation of racial crime differences. One example being "Whites" sometimes including Hispanics. Another is not adjusting for that the different racial groups differ in population size. The report reviews the more accurate statistics that is available and describes many large differences in crime rates between races. The report also examines the research on possible bias against racial minorities in the justice system and the police and concludes that bias not a significant explanation for the different racial crime rates.[3]

It major findings were stated as:[3]

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

When Blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-Blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the White rate.

The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic.

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Fortyfive percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are Black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When Whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are Black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a White than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than Whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.
The report also stated that between 2001 and 2003 there were an average of 15,400 Black-on-White rapes. The number of White-on-Black rapes were unclear. Counting some Hispanics as Whites, there were 900 "White"-on-Black rapes. Blacks were 7.2 time more likely to commit interracial rape even after controlling for differences in population size and for the higher general rate of rape for Blacks. This may suggest a deliberate targeting of Whites.[3]

There were 10,000 gang-rapes by Blacks against Whites between but not a single "White"-on-Black gang rape.[3]

A common myth is that Whites are more likely to commit white-collar offenses. Actually, Blacks are 3-5 times more likely than Whites to be in prison for fraud, bribery/conflict of interest, racketeering, and embezzlement.[3]

A large number of studies have examined the relationship between percentage of Black population in an area and crime. Almost all have found a higher percentage of Blacks in the area to be associated with more violent crime and most have found such a relationship with other types of crimes.[1]

Only 0.3% of reported interracial crimes are classified as official "hate crimes". This classification has been argued to be arbitrary and biased against Whites. Despite this Blacks commit 2.25 times more official hate crimes against Whites and Hispanics than the reverse. The media has been argued to give undue emphasis to official hate crimes as compared to the much more common interracial crimes in general as well as having a bias towards reporting the more uncommon White-on-Black crimes.[4][3]

3. http://he Color of Crime Race. Crime, and Justice in America Second. Expanded Edition, 2005. New Century Foundation. http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

4. http://Critics say news media ignoring Knoxville couple slaying. Archived from the original

5. http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/piusp01.pdf

http://The Color of Crime: Race, Crime and Justice in America
Major Findings

■ There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime.
■ Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving
blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites.
■Blacks are therefore up to 250 times more likely to do criminal violence to whites than the reverse.
■ Blacks commit violent crimes at four to eight times the white rate.
■Hispanics commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate,
and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.
■Blacks are twice as likely as whites to commit hate crimes.
Hispanics are a hate crime victim category but not a perpetrator category.
■Hispanic offenders are classified as whites, which inflates the white
offense rate and gives the impression that Hispanics commit no hate crimes.
■Blacks are as much more dangerous than whites as men are more
dangerous than women.
Is the causation race or poverty? Statistic show that the poor are more likely to commit crime than wealthier Americans and people of color are more likely to be poor.

I can think of no reason why the color of ones skin would make them more likely to commit crime, however I can think of a lot of reasons why the poor would commit more crime that than those that are wealthy.

Last edited:
Is the causation race or poverty? Statistic show that the poor are more likely to commit crime than wealthier Americans and people of color are more likely to be poor.

I can think of no reason why the color of ones skin would make them more likely to commit crime, however I can think of a lot of reasons why the poor would commit more crime that than those that are wealthy.

If that is the conclusion we come to, then we must now ask:

if poverty is what is causing crime, and a high amount of certain racial groups belong to a certain race,

why are these races so poor, when they have the same adequate skills and abilities as whites and the same amount of ambition?

Could it be because, according to a report by Robert C. Newberry in the Houston Post, that Afrikan Amerikanjob seekers are denied equal treatment about 20% of the time?

Could it be that according to the Phildelphia Inquirer, social security disability was twice as likely to be denied to an Afrikan Amerikan?

Could it be that over the course of 100 years in a sport that has HISTORICALLY been 65%-80% Afrikan Amerikan players has only had 21 Afrikan Amerikan coaches versus the hundred of white coaches? Sports being something that Afrikans are traditionally thought to succeed in, and yet, there is a glass ceiling even there when it comes to working up to being a coach. And this is applicable in Basketball as well and the majority of sports, due to the fact that, the majority of sports team are dominated by Afrikan Amerikans and yet the 'boss' is always the white, no matter the skill of the Afrikan Amerikan.

If you're going to blame poverty on violence, then the poverty needs to be confronted, and the source of the poverty.

It's unfair for whites to attempt to sweep under the rug the effect that racial oppression has had on the Afrikan and Hispanic people, but particularly, the Afrikan. Wouldn't it seem rather logical and in line with common sense to think that 250 years of it being AGAINST THE LAW to teach an Afrikan to read, that denying literacy to a group of people for nearly three hundred years, would have an effect on the economical achievements they are able to make, not because of intelligence, but because of systematic oppression?

Then ultimately, it all comes back to the rich, the empowered, the white and non-white that is oppressing these Afrikans and Hispanics into poverty. It is them that are responsible for the violence because the cultivate a society where the violence is all that is possible.

When a man is hungry, he will still.

When a race of people have been oppressed for hundred of years, anger brews, anger that is justified, anger that must be dealt with. To think that poverty is the excuse for violence, or that it's the non-whites doing all of the crime, is quite naive. For if you add up all of the people that white people have enslaved and killed in all of history, it will outnumber all other racial groups. Whites have enslaved and killed the most people in all of history, and anyone who denies this is denying their own culture, their culture of violence and oppression.

Many people.........scratch that, ......... many liberal people, on these boards have been whining and crying on the gun control threads about the crime rates in the US, saying we have a gun problem in this nation, and because Europe and other industrailized nations have less guns, they have less crime. Well all the statistics, from private studies and DOJ/FBI studies, show a different story. They show American doesn't have a problem with guns, we have a problem with negroes and hispanic gang bangers who have no respect for the law, who have long criminal records and who are released back into society time after time and who embrace and perpetuate a culture of rape, robbery, drug abuse/dealing, gang affiliation and a total disregard for the laws of a civilized society. We don't need to ban guns in this nation to make us safer, as the average gun owner who legally purchases their firearms is not the one commiting all these violent gun crimes, we need to ban the minority scum that commits violent crimes at a rate that is far out of proportion to their numbers in our society. I know the left hates to hear this, but our problem is not with guns, it's with negroes and hispanic gang bangers and until we address this problem, by either executing these repeat violent offenders, or by locking them up at hard labor for their entire lives, we will not see any change in the number of violent crimes commited by armed individuals. The negro and the hispanic gang banger are repsonsible for the vast, vast majority of violent gun crimes in this nation and most of them have long criminal records going back to their teens and in many cases, pre-teens, meaning if they were executed of imprisoned for life then, we would not have half the violent crimes we have today. The answer isn't to prohibit John Q Public from obtaining a firearm, even so called assault weapons, which are used very, very rarely in violent crimes, the answer is to remove the groups who have proven they are unfit to live free in a civilized society.

The report The Color of Crime (2005, second expanded edition) by the New Century Foundation states that there are several problems with the official crime statistics in the United States. These tend to cause underestimation of racial crime differences. One example being "Whites" sometimes including Hispanics. Another is not adjusting for that the different racial groups differ in population size. The report reviews the more accurate statistics that is available and describes many large differences in crime rates between races. The report also examines the research on possible bias against racial minorities in the justice system and the police and concludes that bias not a significant explanation for the different racial crime rates.[3]

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

When Blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-Blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the White rate.

The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic.

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Fortyfive percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are Black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When Whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are Black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a White than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than Whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.
The report also stated that between 2001 and 2003 there were an average of 15,400 Black-on-White rapes. The number of White-on-Black rapes were unclear. Counting some Hispanics as Whites, there were 900 "White"-on-Black rapes. Blacks were 7.2 time more likely to commit interracial rape even after controlling for differences in population size and for the higher general rate of rape for Blacks. This may suggest a deliberate targeting of Whites.[3]

There were 10,000 gang-rapes by Blacks against Whites between but not a single "White"-on-Black gang rape.[3]

A common myth is that Whites are more likely to commit white-collar offenses. Actually, Blacks are 3-5 times more likely than Whites to be in prison for fraud, bribery/conflict of interest, racketeering, and embezzlement.[3]

A large number of studies have examined the relationship between percentage of Black population in an area and crime. Almost all have found a higher percentage of Blacks in the area to be associated with more violent crime and most have found such a relationship with other types of crimes.[1]

Only 0.3% of reported interracial crimes are classified as official "hate crimes". This classification has been argued to be arbitrary and biased against Whites. Despite this Blacks commit 2.25 times more official hate crimes against Whites and Hispanics than the reverse. The media has been argued to give undue emphasis to official hate crimes as compared to the much more common interracial crimes in general as well as having a bias towards reporting the more uncommon White-on-Black crimes.[4][3]

3. http://he Color of Crime Race. Crim...://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

4. http://Critics say news media ignoring Knoxville couple slaying. Archived from the original

Major Findings

■Blacks are therefore up to 250 times more likely to do criminal violence to whites than the reverse.
dangerous than women.

The solution for the rape problem is this,"keep your white women out of the Black neighborhoods,clubs,and bars.

If that is the conclusion we come to, then we must now ask:

if poverty is what is causing crime, and a high amount of certain racial groups belong to a certain race,

why are these races so poor, when they have the same adequate skills and abilities as whites and the same amount of ambition?

Could it be because, according to a report by Robert C. Newberry in the Houston Post, that Afrikan Amerikanjob seekers are denied equal treatment about 20% of the time?

Could it be that according to the Phildelphia Inquirer, social security disability was twice as likely to be denied to an Afrikan Amerikan?

Could it be that over the course of 100 years in a sport that has HISTORICALLY been 65%-80% Afrikan Amerikan players has only had 21 Afrikan Amerikan coaches versus the hundred of white coaches? Sports being something that Afrikans are traditionally thought to succeed in, and yet, there is a glass ceiling even there when it comes to working up to being a coach. And this is applicable in Basketball as well and the majority of sports, due to the fact that, the majority of sports team are dominated by Afrikan Amerikans and yet the 'boss' is always the white, no matter the skill of the Afrikan Amerikan.

If you're going to blame poverty on violence, then the poverty needs to be confronted, and the source of the poverty.

It's unfair for whites to attempt to sweep under the rug the effect that racial oppression has had on the Afrikan and Hispanic people, but particularly, the Afrikan. Wouldn't it seem rather logical and in line with common sense to think that 250 years of it being AGAINST THE LAW to teach an Afrikan to read, that denying literacy to a group of people for nearly three hundred years, would have an effect on the economical achievements they are able to make, not because of intelligence, but because of systematic oppression?

Then ultimately, it all comes back to the rich, the empowered, the white and non-white that is oppressing these Afrikans and Hispanics into poverty. It is them that are responsible for the violence because the cultivate a society where the violence is all that is possible.

When a man is hungry, he will still.

When a race of people have been oppressed for hundred of years, anger brews, anger that is justified, anger that must be dealt with. To think that poverty is the excuse for violence, or that it's the non-whites doing all of the crime, is quite naive. For if you add up all of the people that white people have enslaved and killed in all of history, it will outnumber all other racial groups. Whites have enslaved and killed the most people in all of history, and anyone who denies this is denying their own culture, their culture of violence and oppression.

Don't forget the prison industrial complex, with the prison industry being big business , prisons now going privatized make a lot of money of that "slave labor" and what percentage of that population in prison is black?

Things that make you go hmm:eusa_eh:

Nobody fucks over the black man like the black man - this is the way it was, is, and will be! Liberals don't have the capacity to acknowledge this truth, because their ideology does not permit it!

Many people.........scratch that, ......... many liberal people, on these boards have been whining and crying on the gun control threads about the crime rates in the US, saying we have a gun problem in this nation, and because Europe and other industrailized nations have less guns, they have less crime. Well all the statistics, from private studies and DOJ/FBI studies, show a different story. They show American doesn't have a problem with guns, we

not for liberals? on a public message board?

lol..

Not a very good grasp of the English language huh? Public school graduate I presume?

A history of the most devastating shootings in the United States of America in light of race

April 20, 1999
Eric Harris and Dylan Kiebold shot up a school, killing 13 people and wounding 21 others. Race? White.

July 29th, 1999
Mark Orrin Barton murders his wife and children before he shot and killed 12 people and shot and killed himself, bringing the death toll to 13 people. White.

September 15th, 1999
Larry Gene Ashbrook kills 7 people and wounds 7 others.

December 26th, 2000
Michael “Mucko” McDermott shots and kills 7 people. White.

July 8th, 2003

Doug Williams shoots 14 people, 7 dead. Additionally, the shooting was CONFIRMED as racially motivated. Williams specifically targeted Afrikan Amerikans for this attack. White.

Ooooohhh and the Afrikans are so bad! The Afrikans are going out and doing these mass shootings! The Afrikans are killing the white people!! Clearly that is obvious in this history.

Lol, you give me 47 deaths? I can go to the newspapers and give you twice that number murdered by negroes in just this past week. Get real slick. By the way dimwit, Afrikans is a language, not a group of people. Man so many people on this board are such bloody morons it's like having a conversation with a rock.

3. http://he Color of Crime Race. Crime, and Justice in America Second. Expanded Edition, 2005. New Century Foundation. http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Major Findings

dangerous than women.

If your theory was correct, then white appalchians and reservation Indians would have the highest crime numbers in the nation, because both groups are much more poverty stricken than the inner city negro, but they don't. Try again.

3. http://he Color of Crime Race. Crim...://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Major Findings

dangerous than women.

The solution for the rape problem is this,"keep your white women out of the Black neighborhoods,clubs,and bars.

You know when we don't want wild animals to attack humans we put the animals in the zoo.

52.2% of all murders in America are caused by 13% of the population. That's over 5 times per capita between whites and blacks.

75% of all murders in 2009 in Chicago were caused by blacks

Anyone blaming this on the white man doesn't understand what they're talking about.

Forum List

Back