Creep 2 (2017)

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Didn't know there was a Creep 2 until last night.
The original was a pretty decent movie, so we gave it a try.
It had one saving grace. And her name is Desiree Akhavan. She can act. Very believable as her character. I was impressed.
But then I wondered... the movie was 2017. Where is this woman? Why is she not a star by now?
And the answer to that is she unfortunately is one of those people who choose sexuality as an identifier of who you are.
You make your sexuality the key center of your existence. So that is therefore how others see you.
She appeared in a movie called "Inappropriate Behavior" in 2014. About a bisexual.
Then she appeared in this movie. As a bisexual.
After this movie she was able to get funding to create a TV series called The Bisexual. It lasted 6 episodes. It lost money. Surprise.
So she played a bit part in a few episodes of a TV series called Flowers. It lasted 2 seasons.
And that is pretty much it besides bit appearances.
She once said - "I think only trans people should play trans people, and gay people play gay people. People who are not trans or gay shouldn't play those characters"

So apparently she only wants to play bisexual people.
How very stupid. She is a very good actor that will never be known because she chooses to make her sexuality the center of herself.
Dumb.

She once said - "I think only trans people should play trans people, and gay people play gay people. People who are not trans or gay shouldn't play those characters"
Can goes in the face of what it means to ACT - to take on the role of someone else (that is not you).

Forum List

Back