Credit Crisis destroys household income

The numbers were far higher in 2019, and you were on the forum back then and I cannot find a single thread you made freaking out over it.

Why is that?
I post in many places....
But I digress ... The economy is great for investors....that's fine.

But it sucks for the median income population. In fact it is now also beginning to suck for
The bottom also.

I post in many places....
But I digress ... The economy is great for investors....that's fine.

But it sucks for the median income population. In fact it is now also beginning to suck for
The bottom also.

Did you lose your shit over this at a different place back in 2019?

You get into trouble with credit cards when you spend more than you can afford. Simple, I know. But, apparently, plenty of people cannot fathom that.

Five Major Reasons for Bankruptcy​

Common reasons that people file for bankruptcy include loss of income, high medical expenses, an unaffordable mortgage, spending beyond their means, or lending money to loved ones. Often, bankruptcy is a result of several of these factors combined.

1. Loss of Income​

2. Medical Expenses​

3. Unaffordable Mortgage/Foreclosure​

4. Overspending​

5. Providing Financial Assistance​

He apparently doesn't realize that the lower numbers only represent the aftermath not the recovery. Like with any catastrophe...the initial casualties are always the highest.

That will just go over his head, no point in explaining it to him, they're just here to parrot what they're told is all.

The false economy always comes with a price. Consumer spending has been great! But! Now it's time to pay the bill!

/——/ Here’s more of Bidenomics. Thanks Joe.

Forum List

Back