Credit Crisis destroys household income

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The false economy always comes with a price. Consumer spending has been great! But! Now it's time to pay the bill!

The false economy always comes with a price. Consumer spending has been great! But! Now it's time to pay the bill!

spongebob-patrick.gif

I do so enjoy your daily "the sky is falling" threads...all the while everyone on this forum is seemingly unaffected.

Weird

But we're all going to get rich selling each other Apple stock back and forth, so no problem.
If Biden et al lose it won't be because the economy is terrible for the working class; It will be because they don't recognize it.

So hockey stick? Ahhh ....the third grade strategy. The femoral artery is only bleeding half as much as it was. Everything is good!

The numbers were far higher in 2019, and you were on the forum back then and I cannot find a single thread you made freaking out over it.

Why is that?

Meh....we know very little about anyone here....

Apparently most are super wealthy, super productive, and make an average 300% a week investing in stocks and stuff. All the commies and faggots claim to live in gated communities and have Big Important Jobs, without even having to know jack shit about anything, including math.

The shame tactic is old and ineffective. Back to the huddle for better advice!

No shame, you claim your view is based on reality, is it a reality you personally experienced or just what you were told about?

The numbers were far higher in 2019, and you were on the forum back then and I cannot find a single thread you made freaking out over it.

Why is that?
The numbers are aggregate. They always are.

Because you're an idiot, that's why. Thanks for asking.
He apparently doesn't realize that the lower numbers only represent the aftermath not the recovery. Like with any catastrophe...the initial casualties are always the highest.

Forum List

Back