Crashtheteaparty.org

This point is understood. I don't see Tom Tancredo booked for any Tea Party events any time soon...do you?

Now back to the infiltrators....why does the left fear this group so much?

Why are you classifying a entire part of the political spectrum as having the same characteristic? You have no real evidence to back up such a statement.

I don't think anyone "fears" the tea party as they seem to be just the populist movement of our time. They can't even fully break away from the GOP and be able to call themselves a fully respectable grassroots movement. Never mind get their act together and even agree on basic principles to follow other than "lower taxes" despite the fact their taxes went down last year for the most part unless they were making more than $250,000.

I don't need to produce one single piece of "evidence". All I or you have to do is look at the daily attacks by the MSM against the Tea Party Movement....that should be fact enough for you to see that there is genuine fear of their influence. Otherwise why bother with a massive media campaign to distort and twist their message into something it isn't and why their infiltration campaign designed to paint the movement in a light that it's clearly not.

And not to mention the attacks from those in power from the outset.

Is it any wonder so many Democrats are all-of-a-sudden "Retiring"? :eusa_think:

They're being called out, and they know it. And as a matter of course? Just because they retire? Does not absolve them from responsibility from what they've done.

They are delaying the enevitable.

How do you know they will end up endorsing Hayworth? Do you have a crystal ball? and they do call Obama the Messiah....:lol:

Considering McCain has become a scapegoat for many tea party members, I don't see him getting their support.

Plus, the tea partiers are not going to support the real tea party candidate in the race. Not when there is a chance of victory. :lol:

This is similar to the Scott Brown win. Tea party candidate in that race too, but he got so little of the vote because principles went out the window with the kitchen sink. Sold out their principles for a victory.

And for every Pilgrim who posts here there's how many who don't? I reserve judgment on the numbers, but I don't have any respect for cop outs.

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you. Just telling you how many I can name. :lol:

Hell, if the people who post here were actually representative of American politics we'd be in really, really hot water. :lol:

LOL WUT?

The Tea Party is a powerful group now. This is a fact because if it was not so, they would not be attacked by their opponents, often and with venom. November will tell if they succeed.

My god, Obama must have a power level of over 9000 if that's the case considering how often he is attacked and with venom. Just on here alone would be enough to give him God-like levels of power.

By the way, if they're not supporting McCain, they're supporting Hayworth who might be a racist, and is at the very least a birther. :thup:

ROFL...

The Brown Clown is the President of the US... so he's fairly powerful... Yeah... DUMBASS!

And again... Every American, that is 100% of those who believe in the immutable principles on which America RESTS, RECOGNIZE the US Constitutional MANDATE which requires the President of the US to be a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN OF THE US... and those that understand that the Hawaiin COLB does NOT provide evidence that one was born in Hawaii, simply want the man to produce his actual BIRTH CERTIFICATE which WOULD ESTABLISH SUCH.

He's made numerous claims that he was born in Hawaii... the claims he advanced in his book, with regard to the Hospital where he claimed he was born have been proven to be false; His response to it was that he was mistaken... that he simply passed along what he'd been told.

And what's the left's response to that?

SO WHAT?

PERIOD... and without exception..

I hardly think a few dumbasses with an obscure message board constitutes "the left" any more than the racists, birthers, proponents of violence, secessionists and other fringers constitute "the right". :lol:

Actually, according to a recent Harris poll posted:

The majority of Republicans are birthers. :eusa_shhh:

Every American recognizes the US Constitutional mandate, requiring the President of the US be a natural born citizen of the US; and that such is not negotiable...

And Every Leftist does not give a DAMN about the US Constitution OR it's mandate requiring that the President be a Natural Born citizen of the US...

Thus the reason why every American is concerned that The Brown Clown having not provided conclusive evidence that he is a natural born Citizen of the United States... and why no Leftist has any concern one way or the other, despite mouthing some lame defense, deceitfully claiming that the Hawaiin COLB PROVES that the BOY King was born IN Hawaii...

At some point when it's conclusively established that he was not, this idiot and the rest will SNAP on a DIME, converting their defense to the usual:

SO WHAT?

Dogbert would have loved to have responded to this post with some keen insight...
But she lacks the intellectual means to actually engage in debate so instead she offered up a flaccid little neg-rep declaring her feelings that I'm a racist.

She isn't able to say whay that is... but again, to do that, she'd have to actually need a reasoned basis and that's just TOO MUCH TO ASK from a Progressive.

So once again: the response from the Left is DECEIT AND FRAUD!

Good Boy Dogbert... Now sit...

Dogbert would have loved to have responded to this post with some keen insight...
But she lacks the intellectual means to actually engage in debate so instead she offered up a flaccid little neg-rep declaring her feelings that I'm a racist.

She isn't able to say whay that is... but again, to do that, she'd have to actually need a reasoned basis and that's just TOO MUCH TO ASK from a Progressive.

I'm a he you dumbass.

On top of that, stop bitching about neg reps, it's pathetic.

Also, I've already had this same debate several times with you. You say the same shit each time windbag.

Actually, according to a recent Harris poll posted:

The majority of Republicans are birthers. :eusa_shhh:

Every American recognizes the US Constitutional mandate, requiring the President of the US be a natural born citizen of the US; and that such is not negotiable...

And Every Leftist does not give a DAMN about the US Constitution OR it's mandate requiring that the President be a Natural Born citizen of the US...

Thus the reason why every American is concerned that The Brown Clown having not provided conclusive evidence that he is a natural born Citizen of the United States... and why no Leftist has any concern one way or the other, despite mouthing some lame defense, deceitfully claiming that the Hawaiin COLB PROVES that the BOY King was born IN Hawaii...

At some point when it's conclusively established that he was not, this idiot and the rest will SNAP on a DIME, converting their defense to the usual:

SO WHAT?

LOL!
smiley_abzw.gif

Doggie is barely an adult...and qualifies to what Imainajhihad said of Obama the other day..."Needs to dry off"...and is "an amateur"...

I've seen that. Assuming it's true I'm going with Occam's razor here and assuming since many tea partiers claim to be independent then they're not actually Republicans. ;)

That's not a razor - it's a piece of twisted spaghetti.

Tea Party people are very savvy they'll surround that person holding a sign or yelling and while a camera is rolling ask them pointed questions, then they will be revealed for what they are.

you're a friggin' idiot.

what happens if thiose who go do not pretend to be like minded? what happens if they turn a camera on the Tea Party wierdos and debate them with reason?

Oh, you'll say they weren't r-e-a-l-l-y Tea Party members speaking---you'll say they were plants.:cuckoo:

:lol:

I'm a he you dumbass.

Also, I've already had this same debate several times with you. You say the same shit each time windbag.

It's s symptom of a particularly nasty disease called Delusional Entitlement Syndrome.

Didn't you know some people are entitled to say whatever eh hell they want and nobody should be allowed to disapprove of, oppose, question or comment on it? If you do, you're messing with their "free speech". :rofl:

I'm a he you dumbass.

bitching is what bitches do.

go figure

I'm a he you dumbass.

Just another sexist who thinks calling you a she makes you inferior instead of him. :rolleyes:

But he's back to bitching about Big Bad Neg Rep, so maybe there's another hilarious incoherent meltdown in the works? :eusa_pray:

Just another sexist who thinks calling you a she makes you inferior instead of him. :rolleyes:

But he's back to bitching about Big Bad Neg Rep, so maybe there's another hilarious incoherent meltdown in the works? :eusa_pray:

:lol: We could only hope. I find that even more hilarious how he does that, considering I was called a sexist earlier.

But some people's massive egos can't take being disagreed with. :cool:

It's s symptom of a particularly nasty disease called Delusional Entitlement Syndrome.

Didn't you know some people are entitled to say whatever eh hell they want and nobody should be allowed to disapprove of, oppose, question or comment on it? If you do, you're messing with their "free speech". :rofl:

Dissent is a Leftist concept. :lol:

No. The Tea Party movement does not promote that members impersonate other groups and carry revolting racist signs.

no, they don't have to seeing as they carry revolting racists signs of their very own.

:lol:

That's the Meme you idiots try to spread - and you all post the same tiny handful of images ad nauseum.

If the Tea Party Movement were what you claim, it would have a few thousand members at most. As millions are now involved you can pick one of two alternatives:

1) Mainstream American is a bunch of racist terrorists

2) Mainstream America is angry about elitist government that is out of control

The Left is desperately promoting alternative one as a Meme - they are only fooling the already converted.

Dissent is a Leftist concept. :lol:

Which means of course that disagreement with those in power, that being the definition of dissent, is leftist. That makes it un-American to do so since there are no Leftist Americans. Uh-oh, I see a problem here.

Which means of course that disagreement with those in power, that being the definition of dissent, is leftist. That makes it un-American to do so since there are no Leftist Americans. Uh-oh, I see a problem here.

So wait, you went to the Glenn Beck school of Logic too? What year did you graduate? :cool:

Forum List

Back