Crashtheteaparty.org

What needs to be said is just because this group exists does not mean any incident in the future where a tea party speaker (like Luissa posted earlier) is being racist or whatever cannot simply be excused away as a Democrat plant.

This point is understood. I don't see Tom Tancredo booked for any Tea Party events any time soon...do you?

Now back to the infiltrators....why does the left fear this group so much?

So a counter demonstration to a demonstration represents fear?

What needs to be said is just because this group exists does not mean any incident in the future where a tea party speaker (like Luissa posted earlier) is being racist or whatever cannot simply be excused away as a Democrat plant.

This point is understood. I don't see Tom Tancredo booked for any Tea Party events any time soon...do you?

Having a left wing loon screaming "niggar" and "faggots" is not a counter demonstration.

Why are you classifying a entire part of the political spectrum as having the same characteristic? You have no real evidence to back up such a statement.

I don't think anyone "fears" the tea party as they seem to be just the populist movement of our time. They can't even fully break away from the GOP and be able to call themselves a fully respectable grassroots movement. Never mind get their act together and even agree on basic principles to follow other than "lower taxes" despite the fact their taxes went down last year for the most part unless they were making more than $250,000.

You're noticing more and more tea partiers turn back towards the GOP. They're realizing that if they don't just become a wing of the GOP, which they were, in effect, beforehand, they'll just be a futile 3rd party agitation from the right that will help the Democrats.

I hardly think a few dumbasses with an obscure message board constitutes "the left" any more than the racists, birthers, proponents of violence, secessionists and other fringers constitute "the right". :lol:

Actually, according to a recent Harris poll posted:

The majority of Republicans are birthers. :eusa_shhh:

Having a left wing loon screaming "niggar" and "faggots" is not a counter demonstration.

And we're right back to my point. How do you know this is a liberal loon and not a reactionary one? Where's your proof? A few dumbasses posting crap on an obscure website? Why is that one credible and not the reactionary freakazoids on places like Stormfront who also talk about attending the tea parties?

For that matter from a tactical standpoint does it matter? They're fringers who make you look bad either way, so they cannot be tolerated and need to be brought under control. That's really all there is to it.

I don't need to produce one single piece of "evidence". All I or you have to do is look at the daily attacks by the MSM against the Tea Party Movement....that should be fact enough for you to see that there is genuine fear of their influence. Otherwise why bother with a massive media campaign to distort and twist their message into something it isn't and why their infiltration campaign designed to paint the movement in a light that it's clearly not.

Link to the daily attacks today? I don't think reporting some racist statements being said about a very talked about group is "attacking".

Why would there be a massive media campaign to distort and twist Obama's message and actions? Unless of course, it's to turn his actions into something they aren't and designed to paint his Presidency in a light that it's clearly not.

..See how easy this is?

Why are you classifying a entire part of the political spectrum as having the same characteristic? You have no real evidence to back up such a statement.

I don't think anyone "fears" the tea party as they seem to be just the populist movement of our time. They can't even fully break away from the GOP and be able to call themselves a fully respectable grassroots movement. Never mind get their act together and even agree on basic principles to follow other than "lower taxes" despite the fact their taxes went down last year for the most part unless they were making more than $250,000.

Why do you paint the Tea Party as a part of the GOP when you have no real evidence to back that up either. Just because more conservatives identify with this group than Democrats doesn't mean they are an arm of the GOP or not an independent group with no real political agenda other than wanting their voices to be heard in Washington with reference to Obama's out of control spending practices.

I hardly think a few dumbasses with an obscure message board constitutes "the left" any more than the racists, birthers, proponents of violence, secessionists and other fringers constitute "the right". :lol:

I've seen that. Assuming it's true I'm going with Occam's razor here and assuming since many tea partiers claim to be independent then they're not actually Republicans. ;)

For that matter from a tactical standpoint does it matter? They're fringers who make you look bad either way, so they cannot be tolerated and need to be brought under control. That's really all there is to it.

I've come to notice this. The tea partiers think they are a special bunch who do not have any fringe in their group. They are either "Liberal plants" or "not real tea partiers" obviously.

They do not denounce the fringe, because so many of them consider it a concession to the "Liberal media" that there is a fringe element to their group.

However, the bigger problem here is the embracing of the fringe part of the movement by a great deal of the tea party. Many ideas that are considered radical and simply insane are simply accepted fully.

Why do you paint the Tea Party as a part of the GOP when you have no real evidence to back that up either. Just because more conservatives identify with this group than Democrats doesn't mean they are an arm of the GOP or not an independent group with no real political agenda other than wanting their voices to be heard in Washington with reference to Obama's out of control spending practices.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck.

Why do so many major tea party events have GOP speakers if it's not a arm of the GOP?

Why is it not these same GOP speakers are saying the tea party and GOP are one? (DeMint, Palin, Bachmann, King)

Why is it more than 80% of the tea partiers would end up supporting the Republican candidate otherwise?

They are a arm of the GOP who are filled with Republicans who either feel the Republican Party has gone too far or not far enough.

And we're right back to my point. How do you know this is a liberal loon and not a reactionary one? Where's your proof? A few dumbasses posting crap on an obscure website? Why is that one credible and not the reactionary freakazoids on places like Stormfront who also talk about attending the tea parties?

How does the MSM know it's a "conservative" instead of a reactionary....immediately they begin trying to tie the movement to the GOP and say all conservatives are racist homophobes.

and for dogbert...heres the latest on thetea party

Economy: Grassroots Tea Party Movement Shifting Nov. Midterm Elections

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck.

Why do so many major tea party events have GOP speakers if it's not a arm of the GOP?

Why is it not these same GOP speakers are saying the tea party and GOP are one? (DeMint, Palin, Bachmann, King)

Why is it more than 80% of the tea partiers would end up supporting the Republican candidate otherwise?

They are a arm of the GOP who are filled with Republicans who either feel the Republican Party has gone too far or not far enough.

I was going to use the duck analogy to describe the leftist infiltrators...but thought better of it. So should you.

LOL WUT?

The Tea Party is a powerful group now. This is a fact because if it was not so, they would not be attacked by their opponents, often and with venom. November will tell if they succeed.

My god, Obama must have a power level of over 9000 if that's the case considering how often he is attacked and with venom. Just on here alone would be enough to give him God-like levels of power.

By the way, if they're not supporting McCain, they're supporting Hayworth who might be a racist, and is at the very least a birther. :thup:

I've come to notice this. The tea partiers think they are a special bunch who do not have any fringe in their group. They are either "Liberal plants" or "not real tea partiers" obviously.

They do not denounce the fringe, because so many of them consider it a concession to the "Liberal media" that there is a fringe element to their group.

However, the bigger problem here is the embracing of the fringe part of the movement by a great deal of the tea party. Many ideas that are considered radical and simply insane are simply accepted fully.

Some of them do denounce and marginalize the fringe. Others cop out, it's easier than taking responsibility for controlling their own rally. Trying to avoid the broad brush here, and if any group is not monolithic it's a decentralized one like the tea parties.

Some of them do denounce and marginalize the fringe. Others cop out, it's easier than taking responsibility for controlling their own rally. Trying to avoid the broad brush here, and if any group is not monolithic it's a decentralized one like the tea parties.

Only one I can think of off the top of my head who I know does so is Pilgrim. It is definitely a cop out otherwise though.

How does the MSM know it's a "conservative" instead of a reactionary....immediately they begin trying to tie the movement to the GOP and say all conservatives are racist homophobes.

and for dogbert...heres the latest on thetea party

Economy: Grassroots Tea Party Movement Shifting Nov. Midterm Elections

You won't find me defending the media - ANY of them, left or right. They have their own dog in this fight and for most of them it's the almighty dollar. Given the opportunity they will pick a side on any given issue depending on their product's brand rather than report objectively. But again, media handling is the responsibility of the organizers. They need to step up and minimize that opportunity. But I notice you didn't really answer my question. ;)

Only one I can think of off the top of my head who I know does so is Pilgrim. It is definitely a cop out otherwise though.

And for every Pilgrim who posts here there's how many who don't? I reserve judgment on the numbers, but I don't have any respect for cop outs.

LOL WUT?

The Tea Party is a powerful group now. This is a fact because if it was not so, they would not be attacked by their opponents, often and with venom. November will tell if they succeed.

My god, Obama must have a power level of over 9000 if that's the case considering how often he is attacked and with venom. Just on here alone would be enough to give him God-like levels of power.

By the way, if they're not supporting McCain, they're supporting Hayworth who might be a racist, and is at the very least a birther. :thup:

How do you know they will end up endorsing Hayworth? Do you have a crystal ball? and they do call Obama the Messiah....:lol:

Every American recognizes the US Constitutional mandate, requiring the President of the US be a natural born citizen of the US; and that such is not negotiable...

And Every Leftist does not give a DAMN about the US Constitution OR it's mandate requiring that the President be a Natural Born citizen of the US...

Thus the reason why every American is concerned that The Brown Clown having not provided conclusive evidence that he is a natural born Citizen of the United States... and why no Leftist has any concern one way or the other, despite mouthing some lame defense, deceitfully claiming that the Hawaiin COLB PROVES that the BOY King was born IN Hawaii...

At some point when it's conclusively established that he was not, this idiot and the rest will SNAP on a DIME, converting their defense to the usual:

SO WHAT?

And for every Pilgrim who posts here there's how many who don't? I reserve judgment on the numbers, but I don't have any respect for cop outs.

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you. Just telling you how many I can name. :lol:

Forum List

Back