Crackpot Allen West warns of Sharia law at Walmart because a minor wouldn't sell him booze

RTR39AN1.jpg

Oh, too fun:

More ominous signs of Christian persecution - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

... we were off to the local Walmart Superstore just up the road. We gathered up her desired foodstuffs and headed to the checkout — and then this happened.

There was a young man doing the checkout and another Walmart employee came over and put up a sign, “No alcohol products in this lane.” So being the inquisitive fella I am, I used my additional set of eyes — glasses — to see the young checkout man’s name. Let me just say it was NOT “Steve.”

I pointed the sign out to Aubrey and her response was a simple question, how is it that this Muslim employee could refuse service to customers based on his religious beliefs, but Christians are being forced to participate in specific events contrary to their religious beliefs?

Poor, poor Allen West. Poor SOP.

Only, it had nothing to do with the worker's religion. It was because the cashier was under 21:

EDITOR’S UPDATE: We spoke to the Walmart store, and apparently employees under 21 years old are prohibited from selling cigarettes and alcohol. However, that isn’t to say Walmart isn’t selectively caving to Muslim demands, such as this case regarding Halal meat in Ohio.

Poor, poor Allen West. Poor SOP. And what's with this "apparently" shit. Hell, he was a US Representative, doesn't he know even the most basic of laws? No where in the USA are minors allowed to sell alcohol. Too funny.

And isn't it funny that when he gets his ass handed to him, then comes the good old "However, that isn't to say...."

Conservatives can now feel free to line up and say that they have no idea who Allen West is.

:thup:
Guess the coward West should have had the cashier tired to a chair, threatened to kill him, and then fired a gun next to his head. That's his M.O.
Good thing too. He saved a lot of lives.

RTR39AN1.jpg

Oh, too fun:

... we were off to the local Walmart Superstore just up the road. We gathered up her desired foodstuffs and headed to the checkout — and then this happened.

There was a young man doing the checkout and another Walmart employee came over and put up a sign, “No alcohol products in this lane.” So being the inquisitive fella I am, I used my additional set of eyes — glasses — to see the young checkout man’s name. Let me just say it was NOT “Steve.”

I pointed the sign out to Aubrey and her response was a simple question, how is it that this Muslim employee could refuse service to customers based on his religious beliefs, but Christians are being forced to participate in specific events contrary to their religious beliefs?

Only, it had nothing to do with the worker's religion. It was because the cashier was under 21:

EDITOR’S UPDATE: We spoke to the Walmart store, and apparently employees under 21 years old are prohibited from selling cigarettes and alcohol. However, that isn’t to say Walmart isn’t selectively caving to Muslim demands, such as this case regarding Halal meat in Ohio.

Poor, poor Allen West. Poor SOP. And what's with this "apparently" shit. Hell, he was a US Representative, doesn't he know even the most basic of laws? No where in the USA are minors allowed to sell alcohol. Too funny.

And isn't it funny that when he gets his ass handed to him, then comes the good old "However, that isn't to say...."

Conservatives can now feel free to line up and say that they have no idea who Allen West is.

Guess the coward West should have had the cashier tired to a chair, threatened to kill him, and then fired a gun next to his head. That's his M.O.
No, he didn't. He's a coward, who broke the rules of war.

RTR39AN1.jpg

Oh, too fun:

^ that

he proved that the terrists had won because he brought us down to their level along with the Repub Admin of the time.

Examining the effect of Muslims in Sweden and France and other western nations, I'd say history has always proven West's claims to be true.
The only thing that stopped Christians in those countries from warring and killing each other as they've done throughout the centuries is megaweapons, nukes, that could potentially kill us all.

Just sayin.

RTR39AN1.jpg

Oh, too fun:

^ that

he proved that the terrists had won because he brought us down to their level along with the Repub Admin of the time.
RTR39AN1.jpg

Oh, too fun:

^ that

Better if we had shown our moral superiority by letting that unit be attacked and everyone killed.

That's how liberals are. Which is why any attack on a liberal institution should be allowed to proceed.

RTR39AN1.jpg

Oh, too fun:

^ that

RTR39AN1.jpg

Oh, too fun:

^ that

Better if we had shown our moral superiority by letting that unit be attacked and everyone killed.

That's how liberals are. Which is why any attack on a liberal institution should be allowed to proceed.
you ever serve? When, where?

^ that

^ that

you ever serve? When, where?
She served Putin's cock. Most nights. In her dreams.

What you said is completely inaccurate and your criticism of Allen West is without basis . It is important to know the difference between selling alcohol and serving it. In my home state of Florida minors may sell alcoholic beverages as long as they are not consumed on the premises. I believe this is true in most states. Some states even allow minors to serve drinks if they have taken state-approved courses. Here are a few links for you:

Is It Legal to Serve Alcohol If You re Under 21 - Free Enterprise

Statutes Constitution View Statutes Online Sunshine

CAUTION: The laws are vary from state to state and they change from time to time. Some of the laws are complicated and employers and employees should check with the proper state agency regarding employment of minors where alcoholic beverages are sold and served.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back