Politico: John Bolton to announce his 2016 plans TODAY

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Looks like another GOPer is about to join the Clown-Car, but wait and see:

Bolton to announce 2016 plans - Ben Schreckinger - POLITICO

John Bolton, former ambassador to the United Nations, will announce Thursday around noon whether he will run for president.

Bolton plans to reveal his intentions in a video to be posted to Facebook and will then hold a conference call with media, according to a spokesman for John Bolton PAC.

:D

He definitely gets the shel adelson good goy stamp of approval. The zionist lobby will get the compliant lap dog they haven't gotten out of Obama with him that's for certain.

He is so pro American and so knowledgeable that if he runs he should watch his back. Democrats will be after his blood.

He definitely gets the shel adelson good goy stamp of approval. The zionist lobby will get the compliant lap dog they haven't gotten out of Obama with him that's for certain.

Ahhh, the anti-semite corner has now chimed in....

Does John Bolton run on anything other than bombing Iran and sucking Netanyahu's dick?

Uhm, I've not heard of Bolton advocating that or the latter either... are you drunk?

Bolton's got more foreign policy creds than the entire Obama admin and Hillary put together.

Ahhh, the anti-semite corner has now chimed in....

Does John Bolton run on anything other than bombing Iran and sucking Netanyahu's dick?

Do you have anything to add to the conversation besides vulgarity and attempted humor?

I recently went to a town hall at a friend's synagogue in Great Neck Long Island where John Bolton was the keynote speaker. He was awesome. I learned a lot from his speech. He said that he was thinking of giving it a go for 2016. Now I realize he doesn't have much of a chance, but he would be my first choice by far to run this country.

Forum List

Back