CPS (domestic terrorists) kidnap baby,despondent parents commit murder suicide

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Mistaken allegations of child abuse lead to murder-suicide before baby s rare genetic disorder found - The Denver Post
and of course NO ONE at CPS or that hospital were charged with negligent homicide....pathetic nation we live in.

The Cuins sued, seeking some admission that the child protection team had played a role in their family tragedy, but they lost without reaching a jury. The hospital argued successfully that a murder-suicide was not a foreseeable consequence of a child-abuse investigation. Adams County social services also countered that government agencies are immune unless their behavior is willfully and wantonly wrong.

Of course....god forbid the pieces of shit who committed this act get taken down.

And yeah this happened in 2008 and the article is from 2012 so move it to the medical section...I thought it was an update.

Most of all my heart breaks for little Alyssa, who thankfully never knew of the nightmare that I'm sure everyone wishes they could wake up from.I don't know the solution to this problem, so I won't presume. I can only hope that this never happens to another family again.

Forum List

Back