Conservative woman slaps 6yo special needs boy

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Highline School District official Catherine Carbone Rogers said, however, “There`s never, ever any circumstance where it`s acceptable for a staff member to strike a student.”

Burrage’s Facebook page proclaims her to be a proud conservative, displaying slogans like “Obama wants Catholic institutions to provide abortions & condoms. No news yet whether Muslims will be forced to sell bacon & alcohol.”

And, “THE GOOD NEWS IS that the US Government has admitted that it is driving the country off a ‘Fiscal Cliff.’ THE BAD NEWS is that we just elected a guy who’s campaign slogan was “FORWARD”! Go figure….”

Typical.

Evil angry woman.

Hope they through her fat ass in jail.

The video is hard to watch.

Conservative city councilwoman caught slapping 6-year-old special needs student s face

Did I just see the kid slap her first? I saw that right? What was going on before to cause this confrontation in the first place? How did they both get there, why did the kid slap her and why did she slap him back?

Wow, so every conservative who ever does somehing unacceptable is somehow representatives of all conservatives? The Left is unhinged!
I'll point out virtually all the mass murderers of the last 10 years were liberals.

Highline School District official Catherine Carbone Rogers said, however, “There`s never, ever any circumstance where it`s acceptable for a staff member to strike a student.”

Burrage’s Facebook page proclaims her to be a proud conservative, displaying slogans like “Obama wants Catholic institutions to provide abortions & condoms. No news yet whether Muslims will be forced to sell bacon & alcohol.”

And, “THE GOOD NEWS IS that the US Government has admitted that it is driving the country off a ‘Fiscal Cliff.’ THE BAD NEWS is that we just elected a guy who’s campaign slogan was “FORWARD”! Go figure….”

Typical.

Evil angry woman.

Conservative city councilwoman caught slapping 6-year-old special needs student s face
You mean "threw", idiot?

Typical.

Evil angry woman.

You mean "threw", idiot?
Throw.

Typical.

Evil angry woman.

You mean "threw", idiot?
Throw.
Sounds like threw. Maybe I gave him too much credit. :lol:

Was she even talking to that fucking kid? Looks like she was talking to another one when this kid slapped her out of nowhere. And this is supposed to be evil and angry? Are you fucking kidding me?

Did I just see the kid slap her first? I saw that right? What was going on before to cause this confrontation in the first place? How did they both get there, why did the kid slap her and why did she slap him back?
What did the 6 year old know and WHEN DID HE KNOW IT??? :rofl:

Get him Mike!
You know what? Even special needs kids need to be taught not to hit because they may be hit back. Apparently this child was never taught that or was not presented with enough retaliation in return to grasp the concept. Not unlike liberals these days needing safety zones for someone speaking outside their comfort zone. Everyone gets a trophy right?

Yes you did but hazlnut would NEVER EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE return the slap...on the shoulder NOT THE FACE.

Get him Mike!
You know what? Even special needs kids need to be taught not to hit because they may be hit back. Apparently this child was never taught that or was not presented with enough retaliation in return to grasp the concept. Not unlike liberals these days needing safety zones for someone speaking outside their comfort zone. Everyone gets a trophy right?
Yes of course when working with a 6 year old special needs child slapping them in the face is the best way to teach them something. Mike you must be an expert in the field! You should start a practice!

Typical.

Evil angry woman.

What did PMS say to her that pissed her off?

If the radical left gets it's way in the brave new world there won't be any "special needs kids" and there won't be any ridiculous let wing agenda to categorize the poor working stiffs by political party. Left wing Nazis are getting scarier every day.

Get him Mike!
Yes of course when working with a 6 year old special needs child slapping them in the face is the best way to teach them something. Mike you must be an expert in the field! You should start a practice!
I could have this practice solved in a heartbeat. Don't hit anyone you don't want hitting back. It's a good rule even special needs kids can grasp. Yet you can't, maybe you have the problem here.

Get him Mike!

Case workers, teachers and healthcare workers are attacked and assaulted by mentally unstable kids a lot I see the medical records when working workmans comp cases. I will cut these people some slack because some of these kids are very strong and will hit you with pretty much anything they can get their hands on.

Get him Mike!

Case workers, teachers and healthcare workers are attacked and assaulted by mentally unstable kids a lot I see the medical records when working workmans comp cases. I will cut these people some slack because some of these kids are very strong and will hit you with pretty much anything they can get their hands on.
Shouldn't that come back to the parents for letting it get that far? Special needs doesn't mean they are un-trainable animals with free range to attack anyone they want to and get the government's support if someone retaliates.

Forum List

Back