Cowboys play the Eagles tonight and if they lose I will be on the Bridge tomorrow morning

Sooooo... what time tomorrow?

tacony-palmyra-bridge-opening-jason-gambone.jpg

we cannot lose to this shit team today and must win to give ourselves a chance to make the playoffs. If we lose to this shitty eagles team then someone will have to talk me off the bridge tomorrow mornings

Fingers crossed

So......

How is the view from up on the bridge?

we cannot lose to this shit team today and must win to give ourselves a chance to make the playoffs. If we lose to this shitty eagles team then someone will have to talk me off the bridge tomorrow mornings

Fingers crossed
I thought the eagles were good but if they can't beat Dallas with a backup how good can they be really.

You have to admit this is not a Superbowl contender this Dallas team. Even with romo. 2nd tier team. Certainly not new England panthers greenbay Cincinnati colts.

But certainly better than my lions. Lol I love to root against Dallas more than any other team. I've always hated them starting with aikman emmit and Irving. Bastards. Barry was way better than Smith.

But I respect the organization. When I hate a team its because they are better than my team. Watching you guys win all those Superbowl sucked. But its been fun watching romo choke so many times.

There is no need for Romo to come back to a last place team on 11/22. Come back for what?

We in last place team and the cowboys would have to run the table which aint happening with Carolina and Green Bay on the Schedule

I would not rush Romo back. Why risk further injury when the playoffs are off the table

Run out the string, get a nice draft pick and come back next year

Fingers crossed
so did the concrete hurt when your fagboys lost?:lmao:

The only thing that would have made last night's game any better would have been someone ending Greg Hardy's season...

Well Jordan Hicks season is over which will make me sleep better at night

Fingers crossed
I thought the eagles were good but if they can't beat Dallas with a backup how good can they be really.

You have to admit this is not a Superbowl contender this Dallas team. Even with romo. 2nd tier team. Certainly not new England panthers greenbay Cincinnati colts.

But certainly better than my lions. Lol I love to root against Dallas more than any other team. I've always hated them starting with aikman emmit and Irving. Bastards. Barry was way better than Smith.

But I respect the organization. When I hate a team its because they are better than my team. Watching you guys win all those Superbowl sucked. But its been fun watching romo choke so many times.

There is no need for Romo to come back to a last place team on 11/22. Come back for what?

We in last place team and the cowboys would have to run the table which aint happening with Carolina and Green Bay on the Schedule

I would not rush Romo back. Why risk further injury when the playoffs are off the table

Run out the string, get a nice draft pick and come back next year

No point in him coming back to a 2-7 team

HEY FBJ..............we ended your season last night!!!

There's always next year.........Pussy..........

The eagles season will be over in 6 to 7 weeks and I will be happy as a fag with a bag of dicks

The eagles season will be over in 6 to 7 weeks and I will be happy as a fag with a bag of dicks

Now you know how us lion fans feel about Dallas. The cowboys are Americas team. We love to root against them because they are cocky. Reminds me of the Yankees.

But if I had to bet which team will win a Superbowl first, I'd have to go with the cowboys. That organization is proven. The lions have proven to be a losing organization.

Now you know how us lion fans feel about Dallas. The cowboys are Americas team. We love to root against them because they are cocky. Reminds me of the Yankees.

But if I had to bet which team will win a Superbowl first, I'd have to go with the cowboys. That organization is proven. The lions have proven to be a losing organization.

It would be nice if the lions can beat the eagles on thanksgiving

It would be nice if the lions can beat the eagles on thanksgiving

Nope! Then Dallas might get the first round draft pick. Im rooting against the lions the rest of the year.

Spoken, as a true Cowboys Fan!............:lmao:.............

I will be laughing around christmas time

Okay. Get back to me around XMAS. But for now, I'm still laughing..........Pussy.

Spoken, as a true Cowboys Fan!............:lmao:.............

I will be laughing around christmas time

Okay. Get back to me around XMAS. But for now, I'm still laughing..........Pussy.

Sniff my dick

Forum List

Back