Cowboys Fantasy Season?

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, and Dez Bryant give Cowboys (NFL) fans something to cheer for this season.

Will Brady and the Patriots continue to dominate and hog the spotlight? Will upstart teams (and upcoming stars) such as Matt Ryan's Falcons or Derek Carr's Raiders make a splash?

If you're a Cowboys fan, you might watch their NFL games this season with your buddies rotating who pretends to be which of the three stars (Prescott/Elliott/Bryant) and predicting where the ball will be thrown and when and for what routes.

It will be the Cowboys defense that will really have to step up to help the team get bast the league's titans (i.e., Patriots). Otherwise, fans will be biting their nails simply hoping that the Cowboys 3 main stars stay out of injuries and penalty/suspension troubles.

Who knows, with our new 'culture of free-agency,' this might be the last season we see the 3 (Cowboys) stars on the same team.

So grab some honey BBQ wings, some cool beers, and clean up your TV room every Sunday before your buddies arrive to enjoy this arguably symbolic Cowboys Fantasy Season!

I've already made a friendly wager with my good friend the Rock --- if the Cowboys get the NFC Championship game (my prediction), then he has to buy me a Raiders jacket (before they move to Vegas!).

Cowboys Article (SportsDay.com)

dallas.png

The Cowboys Offensive Line and Ezi-Ei can only Carry criminal loser daki SO far...

Forum List

Back