Court asked to stop LGBT groups harassing supporters of Trump's trans military ban

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, July 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) -- The pro-family and religious liberty firm Thomas More Law Center is going to court on behalf of a socially-conservative group of military veterans and analysts targeted by LGBT activists for supporting President Donald Trump’s ban on transgender soldiers.

Court asked to stop LGBT groups harassing supporters of Trump’s trans military ban
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News flash nobody want to pay for your mental illness except you. So you pay for it all yourselves.
We need stable mentality not weak and confused nor vendictive fks who would sell out their Country over the hate of Trump.

We the people do not want to pay for your confused mental issues.

This action proves what vendictive , rude, ignornat, pos fks you Trump haters really are.

ANN ARBOR, Michigan, July 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) -- The pro-family and religious liberty firm Thomas More Law Center is going to court on behalf of a socially-conservative group of military veterans and analysts targeted by LGBT activists for supporting President Donald Trump’s ban on transgender soldiers.

Court asked to stop LGBT groups harassing supporters of Trump’s trans military ban

News flash nobody want to pay for your mental illness except you. So you pay for it all yourselves.
We need stable mentality not weak and confused nor vendictive fks who would sell out their Country over the hate of Trump.

This action proves what vendictive , rude, ignornat, pos fks you Trump haters really are.
LOL! What a plan! If I ever get subpoena’d for anything, I’m just going to tell the court to block subpoenas against me! Maybe I’ll ask tomorrow, as a pre-emptive measure! :rofl:

Because the right to shower with the opposite sex hardens all the right soldier readiness skills. The Ryazan airborne school trembles.

Forum List

Back