Couple Sentenced For Murder of 15 Day Old Baby...No Different Than Abortion

Nope. It’s a States rights issue. I oppose abortion except in cases of rape, incest, or health of the woman. Now...again...for another ignorant liberal on this board: “ARE THERE ANY CASES WHEN YOU OPPOSE ABORTION?” Answer the fucking question?
And you're wrong yet again. The Supreme Court ruled it's a privacy issue and that it's federal, not state.
They rulesd wrong in 1973 and Rehnquist dissent will come to fruition. We got one zombie on the bench with drool hanging down her chin that stands in the way of life or death for millions. The sad irony is that she is Jewish. Guess that Holocaust thing just slipped past her and infanticide is perfectly alright.
Nope, they made the exact right decision. You just don't like it. Americans have a right to privacy that the government cannot invade without due cause.
Don't need that government till you need them eh ???
Umm... you're the one reaching out to the government to restrict womens' rights.

Does it ever occur to you nitwits that we're trying to protect the CHILD's rights?

And you're wrong yet again. The Supreme Court ruled it's a privacy issue and that it's federal, not state.
They rulesd wrong in 1973 and Rehnquist dissent will come to fruition. We got one zombie on the bench with drool hanging down her chin that stands in the way of life or death for millions. The sad irony is that she is Jewish. Guess that Holocaust thing just slipped past her and infanticide is perfectly alright.
Nope, they made the exact right decision. You just don't like it. Americans have a right to privacy that the government cannot invade without due cause.
Umm... you're the one reaching out to the government to restrict womens' rights.

Does it ever occur to you nitwits that we're trying to protect the CHILD's rights?
Until viability, the woman's rights trump the unborn child's.

Define viability.

Define viability.
Ability to survive outside of the womb.

Define viability.

Cool. An infant does not have the ability to survive outside the womb. Do we get to kill them too?

There's no where that man can hide when that terrible day of judgement comes upon him for whom is not saved by the blood. We are living in the last days on this Earth, although it is that only God knows the hour and the time, yet we should be vigilant and aware of the signs.
In blue states...16 days ago...to kill the baby would be legal. Murderers wil be judged by the Creator.

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Everything you say is stupid.

Define viability.

Cool. An infant does not have the ability to survive outside the womb. Do we get to kill them too?
Not true. Most born infants survive outside of the womb.

Define viability.

Independently? Do show me an infant that can feed itself. I'll wait.

Define viability.

Who said anything about independently?

Define viability.

You did, when you said that viability is the "Ability to survive outside of the womb." Infants cannot, therefore they are not viable by your own definition.

You did, when you said that viability is the "Ability to survive outside of the womb." Infants cannot, therefore they are not viable by your own definition.
Of course born infants can survive outside the womb. I had some who are living proof.

Of course born infants can survive outside the womb. I have some who are living proof.

Here we go again :rolleyes:

Are they feeding themselves? Clothing themselves? Sheltering themselves?

Of course born infants can survive outside the womb. I have some who are living proof.

Here we go again :rolleyes:

Are they feeding themselves? Clothing themselves? Sheltering themselves?
And again, I said nothing about independently. All I said was the ability to survive outside the womb. For example, a child born after only 4 months of gestation cannot survive outside the womb regardless of how much assistance they receive.

All I said was the ability to survive outside the womb.

Which they DO NOT HAVE. Perhaps you need to revisit or expand your definition of viability.
Of course they have that. Again, I have grown kids to prove it.

And why would I need to expand on a definition of viability when the definition I gave (which is not my definition) is in the dictionary...

viable

of a fetus : having attained such form and development of organs as to be normally capable of surviving outside the uterus​

Which they DO NOT HAVE. Perhaps you need to revisit or expand your definition of viability.

And why would I need to expand on a definition of viability when the definition I gave (which is not my definition) is in the dictionary...

viable

of a fetus : having attained such form and development of organs as to be normally capable of surviving outside the uterus​

I didn't ask for a dictionary definition, I asked for yours. So fully functioning organs is where you think the child achieves the right to live?

viable

I didn't ask for a dictionary definition, I asked for yours. So fully functioning organs is where you think the child achieves the right to live?
And I gave you mine when you asked. I only posted the definition from a dictionary when you ridiculously claimed my definition was wrong. And again, I believe a viable fetus' rights trump the woman's.

Forum List

Back