Couple loses custody of son for treating him with marijuana

A doped society is an easily led society. Indeed the addict will do anything to get the next fix.

Marijuana isn't addictive. That's been proven over and over again.

Plus if a person lives in a state that allows legal marijuana and there's marijuana stores everywhere with prices a fraction of the black market, anyone who is of legal age can buy marijuana easily.

Your post is ridiculous and very uninformed.

I know, I see the addicts all the time. My step grandson is a pot addict. He lost an entire career to pot addiction.

There are rehab centers to deal with pot addiction but they don't seem to work.

AAAnnnnddddd you obviously know nothing about marijuana. It’s not physically addictive like other schedule 1 drugs, nor has it ever killed a person and no one ever has needed a marijuana “fix.” :777:

A doped society is an easily led society. Indeed the addict will do anything to get the next fix.

Well sorry but that doesn’t speak very well of your step grandson. He sounds lazy and unmotivated to allow his love of pot to dictate the direction his life takes. Unlike heroin, alcohol, etc. people can quit marijuana and not go through dangerous withdrawal. Yes they may need rehab to get their head screwed on straight but physically it’s not dangerous to quit pot like it is for other drugs.

When I was a teenager I smoked pot every day, multiple times a day and was able to quit cold turkey no problemo.

Marijuana isn't addictive. That's been proven over and over again.

Plus if a person lives in a state that allows legal marijuana and there's marijuana stores everywhere with prices a fraction of the black market, anyone who is of legal age can buy marijuana easily.

Your post is ridiculous and very uninformed.

I know, I see the addicts all the time. My step grandson is a pot addict. He lost an entire career to pot addiction.

There are rehab centers to deal with pot addiction but they don't seem to work.

Dealing with marijuana addiction? Try marijuana anonymous.

For the Loved Ones of Marijuana Addicts - Marijuana Anonymous
Why do people like you hate individual liberty so much?
You aren't the least bit interested in any liberty but the liberty to take drugs. The freedom of anyone else who isn't a drug addict to be free of the burden of someone else's addiction should be denied.
What burden? I've never heard of these people, their supposed marijuana use, or anything else relating to them.

You have the freedom to be an addict and I have the freedom to describe your addiction. That's freedom. Further freedom would be to voluntarily deny the addict the necessities of living.

Forum List

Back