Couple Gets Prison Time for Interrupting Black Childs Birthday Party.

I don't see how that addresses my point.

I think the fact that the Truck Drivers were part of a pro-confederate flag group is what caused this and led to the hatred shown to the accused and easy acceptance of a weak story and very heavy verdict from you lefties.

That is not relevant to much of my questions about the black's version of events.

Your claim wasn't that they drove away while police were present ... you suggested they committed no crime because it made no sense to wait for police to arrive. Either prove they knew police were on their way or you tacitly admit I am right when I point out you are making shit up....

IF they had acted as claimed by the version of events accepted by the COurt, it made no sense for them to wait around for the cops to show up.

That was my point. That is true.

The video showed that they did wait around until the cops showed up.

NOne of this is me making up shit.

On the other hand, if they stopped because one of the trucks had a flat, and they were trying/unable to change the tire, that would explain why they were still there when the cops showed up, because one of the trucks were disabled.
Thanks for failing to prove they knew the police were on their way; thereby tacitly admitting I was right that you made up the bullshit suggestion about them waiting for police to arrive.

As far as a flat tire, feel free to point out which vehicle in that video can be seen driving off with a flat...

I did not claim they knew the cops were on the way. That was shit YOU MADE UP.

I stated that IF the bullshit version of events WERE true, then it would not have made sense for them to wait around for the cops to show up.

I don't know what happened with the tire. I would really like to know.

So you don't know what happened but what you do know is that other people have the stuff you don't know about are wrong!:thup:

I made my point. YOur statement did not challenge it in any definitive way.
LOLOL

Your "point" is DOA. You don't know all the facts. The judge does. He wins, you lose. :thup:[/QUOTE]

The judge said that the video supported the black's version of events. But the only video we have seen does no such thing.

l

It was more than belonging to a pro-confederate group. You've been shown this. You were shown the D.A.'s office state this clearly. So yes, you are making that up.

I don't see how that addresses my point.

I think the fact that the Truck Drivers were part of a pro-confederate flag group is what caused this and led to the hatred shown to the accused and easy acceptance of a weak story and very heavy verdict from you lefties.

That is not relevant to much of my questions about the black's version of events.

THe video showed the trucks driving away while the cops held back the angry crowd.

So, I did not make that up.
Your claim wasn't that they drove away while police were present ... you suggested they committed no crime because it made no sense to wait for police to arrive. Either prove they knew police were on their way or you tacitly admit I am right when I point out you are making shit up....

IF they had acted as claimed by the version of events accepted by the COurt, it made no sense for them to wait around for the cops to show up.

That was my point. That is true.

The video showed that they did wait around until the cops showed up.

NOne of this is me making up shit.

On the other hand, if they stopped because one of the trucks had a flat, and they were trying/unable to change the tire, that would explain why they were still there when the cops showed up, because one of the trucks were disabled.
Thanks for failing to prove they knew the police were on their way; thereby tacitly admitting I was right that you made up the bullshit suggestion about them waiting for police to arrive.

As far as a flat tire, feel free to point out which vehicle in that video can be seen driving off with a flat...

I did not claim they knew the cops were on the way. That was shit YOU MADE UP.

I stated that IF the bullshit version of events WERE true, then it would not have made sense for them to wait around for the cops to show up.

I don't know what happened with the tire. I would really like to know.

So you don't know what happened but what you do know is that other people have the stuff you don't know about are wrong!:thup:

I made my point. YOur statement did not challenge it in any definitive way.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your point. You don't know what happened! I agree!

Oh? What version of events would that be?

Are you serious?

1. Race truckers drive up to party,

2. stop trucks,

3. get out of trucks, terrorize them with shotgun.
Moron... that's the version of events presented in court by the District Attorney -- And he's a Republican.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

And that version of events does not ring true.
To you, but as has been thoroughly demonstrated here, you don't know all of the facts of the case. But the part I addressed was you calling him a "leftie."

I don't see how they could ring true to anyone who seriously or objectively thinks about them for even a second.
Insanely retarded position from some not armed with all of the facts. You can do better than that, can't you?

But again, you glossed over what I said. You claimed it's "lefties" version of events.

They're actually the version of events laid out by the DA, who's a Republican.

So let's try this again... either prove the Republican DA is a "leftie" or once again expose yourself as a bullshitter, making more shit up....

Are you serious?

1. Race truckers drive up to party,

2. stop trucks,

3. get out of trucks, terrorize them with shotgun.
Moron... that's the version of events presented in court by the District Attorney -- And he's a Republican.

To you, but as has been thoroughly demonstrated here, you don't know all of the facts of the case. But the part I addressed was you calling him a "leftie."

I don't see how they could ring true to anyone who seriously or objectively thinks about them for even a second.
Insanely retarded position from some not armed with all of the facts. You can do better than that, can't you?

But again, you glossed over what I said. You claimed it's "lefties" version of events.

So let's try this again... either prove the Republican DA is a "leftie" or once again expose yourself as a bullshitter, making more shit up....

There have been plenty of republicans, who for various reasons, have bought into stupid lefty ideas.

That does not mean they are not lefty ideas.

Your focus on this one point, to avoid dealing with the fact that the lefty version of events does not make sense, is to be expected from someone who knows he can't defend something.

Oh well. Don't feel bad for them. This is their consequence for being a white supremacist.

What evidence do you have that they are white supremacists?
You really don't know anything about this case, do you?

It was a leading question. I suspect I know why you lefties think these people are white supremacists. NO real reason to think that has been presented, in this thread or any article I have read on the case.
And your suspicion is ... lemme guess ... the flag? :lol:

Got it in one.

NOw prove me wrong, if you can.
Too easy...

Following the incident date, investigators with the Douglasville Police Department, led by Captain Adam Cannon, conducted a thorough review of the social media accounts of many of the members of “Respect the Flag,” including Norton. Following a review of over 10,000 pages of Facebook documents, law enforcement was able to locate numerous posts and messages indicating that members of the group were white supremacists who discussed attending KKK rallies, joining Skinheads Nation, and making numerous derogatory remarks about African Americans as a whole. The Facebook records also showed that Norton conducted a wide sweeping attempt to force everyone who was present that day to coordinate their stories, provide false narratives about what happened to the media, and cover up her actions of retrieving the shotgun from Torres’ truck, loading it, and giving it to him to take up to the confrontation with the party goers. Records from Facebook went further and showed Norton indicated she would not “snitch” on Torres or anyone else who perpetrated the crimes that day.

- Douglas County District Attorney's Office

As anyone with a functioning brain can see, there was more evidence to indicate they were nothing but a bunch of low-life white-trash brain-dead racist white supremacists.

There have been plenty of republicans, who for various reasons, have bought into stupid lefty ideas.

Your focus on this one point, to avoid dealing with the fact that the lefty version of events does not make sense, is to be expected from someone who knows he can't defend something.
You can keep labeling it, "lefties version of events," till you're blue in the face, you're still making that up unless you can prove it.

It was a leading question. I suspect I know why you lefties think these people are white supremacists. NO real reason to think that has been presented, in this thread or any article I have read on the case.

Got it in one.

Too easy...

Following the incident date, investigators with the Douglasville Police Department, led by Captain Adam Cannon, conducted a thorough review of the social media accounts of many of the members of “Respect the Flag,” including Norton. Following a review of over 10,000 pages of Facebook documents, law enforcement was able to locate numerous posts and messages indicating that members of the group were white supremacists who discussed attending KKK rallies, joining Skinheads Nation, and making numerous derogatory remarks about African Americans as a whole. The Facebook records also showed that Norton conducted a wide sweeping attempt to force everyone who was present that day to coordinate their stories, provide false narratives about what happened to the media, and cover up her actions of retrieving the shotgun from Torres’ truck, loading it, and giving it to him to take up to the confrontation with the party goers. Records from Facebook went further and showed Norton indicated she would not “snitch” on Torres or anyone else who perpetrated the crimes that day.

As anyone with a functioning brain can see, there was more evidence to indicate they were nothing but a bunch of low-life white-trash brain-dead racist white supremacists.

Got it in one.

Too easy...

Vague and weak from a non-objective source, but still much better than anything posted so far.

Still not answering the oddity about the choice to park by the party and harass the party with a shot gun.

You can keep labeling it, "lefties version of events," till you're blue in the face, you're still making that up unless you can prove it.

You seem oddly focused on the label, and completely unconcerned about the fact that that version of events has unexplained holes and unanswered questions.

Got it in one.

Too easy...

Got it in one.

Too easy...

Vague and weak from a non-objective source, but still much better than anything posted so far.

Still not answering the oddity about the choice to park by the party and harass the party with a shot gun.
Regardless, you've been shown it wasn't the flag, even though you keep thinking that it is.

You seem oddly focused on the label, and completely unconcerned about the fact that that version of events has unexplained holes and unanswered questions.
I'm pointing out your idiocy of labeling the version of events as "leftie" to demonstrate how you're making shit up. In fact, you're making shit up from a partisan perspective.

As far as your "unexplained holes," there are no explanations for the shit you're making up in order to fill the gaps you find because you're woefully ignorant of many of the actual facts of the case.

Got it in one.

Too easy...

Got it in one.

Too easy...

Regardless, you've been shown it wasn't the flag, even though you keep thinking that it is.

When did you find that? Did you find it and then reach your conclusion, or did you recently find it to support the conclusion you had already reached before you knew of it?

I'm pointing out your idiocy of labeling the version of events as "leftie" to demonstrate how you're making shit up. In fact, you're making shit up from a partisan perspective.

As far as your "unexplained holes," there are no explanations for the shit you're making up in order to fill the gaps you find because you're woefully ignorant of many of the actual facts of the case.

If it would make you feel better, I will be happy to refer to it as Version B.

If Version B is correct, then there should be explanations for the holes that don't make sense with what we have seen so far.

That's the way the Truth works. If something is True, but the facts don't seem to support it, there are reasons for that explain the APPEARANCE of a discrepancy.

Just saying that there are no holes, or calling someone names, is not an answer.

Got it in one.

Too easy...

Got it in one.

Too easy...

When did you find that? Did you find it and then reach your conclusion, or did you recently find it to support the conclusion you had already reached before you knew of it?
I found that particular article today. But I read about the DA finding it on social media days ago.

My opinion that they're racist was formed when I heard them threatening to kill all of the "niggers" at that gathering. The flag was merely icing on the cake.

Got it in one.

Too easy...

Got it in one.

Too easy...

I found that particular article today. But I read about the DA finding it on social media days ago.

My opinion that they're racist was formed when I heard them threatening to kill all of the "*******" at that gathering. The flag was merely icing on the cake.

Note that they get vague about names when they talk about "members of the group discussed".

If it were Torres who was got the 20 years, who "discussed attending a KKK rally", it is odd that they did not specify that.

Torres claims that he only got the gun out because he feared for the safety of his friends. That fits Version A.

Did you notice how little is mentioned about the actions of the party goers? Were they doing anything to justify that fear?

If Version B is correct, then there should be explanations for the holes that don't make sense with what we have seen so far.

That's the way the Truth works. If something is True, but the facts don't seem to support it, there are reasons for that explain the APPEARANCE of a discrepancy.

Just saying that there are no holes, or calling someone names, is not an answer.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

The poster making shit up because he doesn't know the facts of the case is no proselytizing about "the truth."

1233796371590.gif

Too easy...

Too easy...

My opinion that they're racist was formed when I heard them threatening to kill all of the "*******" at that gathering. The flag was merely icing on the cake.

Note that they get vague about names when they talk about "members of the group discussed".

If it were Torres who was got the 20 years, who "discussed attending a KKK rally", it is odd that they did not specify that.

Torres claims that he only got the gun out because he feared for the safety of his friends. That fits Version A.

Did you notice how little is mentioned about the actions of the party goers? Were they doing anything to justify that fear?
Where did you read that? What I read was that Norton retrieved the gun from one of the trucks.

To make matters worse these two have produced 3 children of their own. I wonder how screwed up their children are going to be having been raised by these 2?
At least they know who both their parents are...
That wont help them. Lots of inbreds know both their parents. Sometimes their brother is also their father.

The poster making shit up because he doesn't know the facts of the case is no proselytizing about "the truth."

1233796371590.gif
Corral thinks he is important enough for someone to give him proof the judge and jury were wrong. :laugh:

1233796371590.gif
Corral thinks he is important enough for someone to give him proof the judge and jury were wrong. :laugh:
Not just the judge and jury... but also Kayla Norton, who flat out said she was wrong; and the two others who admitted they were guilty as charged.

:dance:

Forum List

Back