Coup D’etat: Pentagon & Obama Declare Congress Ceremonial

The senator in question is fully aware of the facts he is acting shocked about.

That American Soldiers go to war for the same banking interests which our Founding Fathers fought at our birth?

Who do you think CREATED the UNITED NATIONS and NATO?

YES, the very same powers our Founding Fathers fought to get away from.

I'm not sure you even know what you are pissed about. When he was talking about permissions he was not talking about getting permission from the UN but permission to use various bases and airspace to conduct military action and assurances from other countries that they will not interfere. Sessions, like you, just assumed he was talking about the UN and used the opportunity to act like a jackass. We do not need permission from anyone to attack Syria but laying the diplomatic groundwork for that looks suspicious to those who reject diplomacy for a mindless brute force unilateral foreign policy.

Ah no, Obama already has made war under the UN without congress; Lybia . Congress was upset about that but nothing happened. Now they are being told openly they will seek the approval of the UN or NATO (which is the AAE, which includes the powers we broke away from, Rothschilds, Royals etc) over Congress.

You know what I find especially charming about this thread?

I think it's awesome that the hawk wing of the Republican party are screaming bloody murder about Obama NOT taking action in Syria, all the while knowing that if he does, the stupid wing of the Republican party will then try to turn it into a constitutional attack on the president.

Do you assholes really think that the President is going to fall for this crap AGAIN, after you already pulled the same shit on him with Libya?

It's just really funny that this particular legislator jumped the gun and showed everyone what the plan was prematurely. Not that it wasn't obvious anyway.

I guess one thread is not enough to contain the ignorance of how our military operates internationally.

So when did the UN and Nato take over the US government?

They didn't.

But the US signed on to certain obligations once it entered an alliance.

This particular iteration of congress aren't honest brokers either. They would risk a breach of international protocol over petty partisan shennigans.

You know what I find especially charming about this thread?

I think it's awesome that the hawk wing of the Republican party are screaming bloody murder about Obama NOT taking action in Syria, all the while knowing that if he does, the stupid wing of the Republican party will then try to turn it into a constitutional attack on the president.

Do you assholes really think that the President is going to fall for this crap AGAIN, after you already pulled the same shit on him with Libya?

It's just really funny that this particular legislator jumped the gun and showed everyone what the plan was prematurely. Not that it wasn't obvious anyway.

It's disgusting the games they are playing. Real live people are at stake.

Forum List

Back