Coulter Right Again!

I really enjoyed that seven or so minutes!!

Can't get enought Coulter. I must admit watching you Lefties squirm is a naughty pleasure of mine...
...I enjoyed it so much, that I'm going to give you a bit of the education that you require.

1.If you thought that vid was somehow definitive "Coulter Being Put In Her Place," I'm going to have to suggest that you find someone with several more cerebral neurons to help you to understand what actuallty took place.

2. Even from the title you should see that your choice of weapons was less than fatal to Ann....she was "challenged" and then explained extemporaneously why she used a certain quote.

a. The essence of her point was that Friedman suggested that airline bombings, or, I suppose, any terrorism, could be blamed on "religious fundamentalists of any stripe."
This kind of phraseology, "religious fundamentalists of any stripe," is designed by the Left, by Liberals, to deflect from the perpetrators of the vast majority of terrorist incidents
...care to guess who she was indicating?

b. Did you note Friedman's leading with the word 'pastors'? Which religion does this bring to mind? Did you say Christian? Very good.
Proves Ann's point doesn't it...and it was produced, inadvertently, by Franken. So who looks brainless??
Why, Franken does!

And...you, in thinking that Ann was 'put in her place.'

3. Now, you are certainly free to find that a bit hyperbolic on her part....but she...and I ...find the Liberal penchant for deflection from Muslim fundamentalists at least as hyperbolic.

a. So...if Ann 'slanted' the language.....well, then so did Liberal icon Thomas Friedman.

4. But...therein lies your problem...or at least, one of your problems: attempting to deal with material any more nuanced than "I will not eat green eggs and ham" is beyond your abilities.
Now, don't call me a liar because you actually will eat green eggs and ham....

5. When I get the chance I may watch your other Ann-vids...and I appreciate the time you spent inserting her name in youtube....
...but don't expect another remedial course such as this post.

Well, I was going to suggest, as I did with Citi, that you read one or two of Ann's bestsellers....but I can see that it would be for naught....they're way over your head.

Why am I unsurprised that you're a fan of Ann Coulter? :lol:

Citi...your late: you missed the meeting.

Coulter has, what, seven, eight bestsellers....
"Why would anyone read Coulters book?"

Seems a bunch of folks find fault with your premise....

I love the anti-intellectual bent of you Lefties.

Wanna burn the books, too?

Coulter an intelectual????
LMAO!

thanks I needed a good laugh this morning.

"I needed a good laugh this morning"
I'd like to tickle your funnybone....with a sledgehammer.

"Coulter an intelectual"

Although I didn't identify her as such, the appellation is appropriate.
Now, if you think not, perhaps you could point out some error in the OP...?

As an aside, her humor and pointed attacks on your side is really what you object to...
...similar to my feelings about Bill Maher.

The diff is that Coulter actually is an intellectual.

I double-dog-dare ya' to read one of her books...
how many best selling libb authors that have written political books are out there ?? the lefts top selling authors are Marx and Engels !!

LMAO!

"I needed a good laugh this morning"
I'd like to tickle your funnybone....with a sledgehammer.

"Coulter an intelectual"

Although I didn't identify her as such, the appellation is appropriate.
Now, if you think not, perhaps you could point out some error in the OP...?

As an aside, her humor and pointed attacks on your side is really what you object to...
...similar to my feelings about Bill Maher.

The diff is that Coulter actually is an intellectual.

I double-dog-dare ya' to read one of her books...
how many best selling libb authors that have written political books are out there ?? the lefts top selling authors are Marx and Engels !!

There's lots, but the highlighted portion :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would anyone read Coulters book?

Does it come in toilet paper format?

Citi...your late: you missed the meeting.

Coulter has, what, seven, eight bestsellers....
"Why would anyone read Coulters book?"

Seems a bunch of folks find fault with your premise....

I love the anti-intellectual bent of you Lefties.

Wanna burn the books, too?

LMAO!

I guess Cornell and U of Michigan are not elite enough for you? So what makes for an 'intellectual?' Ivy? Original thought doesn't cut it, obviously.

BTW, I find her hyperbolic and rarely agree, but intellectual? Yeah.

I really enjoyed that seven or so minutes!!

Can't get enought Coulter. I must admit watching you Lefties squirm is a naughty pleasure of mine...
...I enjoyed it so much, that I'm going to give you a bit of the education that you require.

1.If you thought that vid was somehow definitive "Coulter Being Put In Her Place," I'm going to have to suggest that you find someone with several more cerebral neurons to help you to understand what actuallty took place.

2. Even from the title you should see that your choice of weapons was less than fatal to Ann....she was "challenged" and then explained extemporaneously why she used a certain quote.

a. The essence of her point was that Friedman suggested that airline bombings, or, I suppose, any terrorism, could be blamed on "religious fundamentalists of any stripe."
This kind of phraseology, "religious fundamentalists of any stripe," is designed by the Left, by Liberals, to deflect from the perpetrators of the vast majority of terrorist incidents
...care to guess who she was indicating?

b. Did you note Friedman's leading with the word 'pastors'? Which religion does this bring to mind? Did you say Christian? Very good.
Proves Ann's point doesn't it...and it was produced, inadvertently, by Franken. So who looks brainless??
Why, Franken does!

And...you, in thinking that Ann was 'put in her place.'

3. Now, you are certainly free to find that a bit hyperbolic on her part....but she...and I ...find the Liberal penchant for deflection from Muslim fundamentalists at least as hyperbolic.

a. So...if Ann 'slanted' the language.....well, then so did Liberal icon Thomas Friedman.

4. But...therein lies your problem...or at least, one of your problems: attempting to deal with material any more nuanced than "I will not eat green eggs and ham" is beyond your abilities.
Now, don't call me a liar because you actually will eat green eggs and ham....

5. When I get the chance I may watch your other Ann-vids...and I appreciate the time you spent inserting her name in youtube....
...but don't expect another remedial course such as this post.

Well, I was going to suggest, as I did with Citi, that you read one or two of Ann's bestsellers....but I can see that it would be for naught....they're way over your head.

Why am I unsurprised that you're a fan of Ann Coulter? :lol:

'Cause I can read and write....and think?

Were those the clues, Sherlock?

I can't read her books. Insanity makes me incredibly uncomfortable, and there is no way on God's green that woman would pass a psych eval.

C'mon....we both know why you can't read.......'her books', aside.

But I sure am glad to see the reference to God!

Coulter Right Again!

?

There is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ in fiction.

Jonesy.....you mean you didn't read any of her seven or eight bestsellers...???

None?

Not a one?

If you looked for 'em in the library, you wouldn't find 'em in the fiction section.

But, hey, this isn't the first time you've posted about a topic on which you have no knowleddge.

Poor, poor Jonesy.

Coulter wrote books so did Hitler, they both had best sellers.
That proves what?

Hey, Citi....you forgot Obama....or his ghostwriter, Bill Ayers...He (they) had bestsellers, too!

Ya' pays ya' money, ya' picks ya' poison!

I pick NO political authors.
Never read one word from Obama's book nor have I watched any Moore film.
Not did I read Palins ghost written book.

So, neither of you guys.....who didn't read her book, ....can dispute that she identifies how similar the modern mobs, i.e., liberals, and their scions, the Pee Party, are to the original liberals, the French Revolution- which resulted in 600,000 killed!

Attack the messenger since you are impotent to attack the message!

Bravo!

Good non-work!

BTW....would I be correct in identifying you both as products of government schools?

The ONLY thing I can identify with the Man Coulter is that we both have an adam's apple.

So, neither of you guys.....who didn't read her book, ....can dispute that she identifies how similar the modern mobs, i.e., liberals, and their scions, the Pee Party, are to the original liberals, the French Revolution- which resulted in 600,000 killed!

Bravo!

Good non-work!

BTW....would I be correct in identifying you both as products of government schools?

The ONLY thing I can identify with the Man Coulter is that we both have an adam's apple.

I’m working on the mathematical formula to calculate- to the second- the time between mention of ‘Coulter’ and some fool using some sort of personal attack.

The equation seems to involve lots of zeros behind the decimal point.

Thanks for helping with the research.

BTW...perhaps at some future time, after the next glacier or so, you might actually add content to your post.

Bravo!

Good non-work!

I’m working on the mathematical formula to calculate- to the second- the time between mention of ‘Coulter’ and some fool using some sort of personal attack.

BTW...perhaps at some future time, after the next glacier or so, you might actually add content to your post.

Allow me to assist you. Man Coulter is a vile opportunistic worthless sack of shit. I try not to get my 411 from people that don't even know if they are a man or a woman.

Allow me to assist you. Man Coulter is a vile opportunistic worthless sack of shit. I try not to get my 411 from people that don't even know if they are a man or a woman.

This coming from the guy who gushes over Nelly Furtado videos in his 'list'?! Honestly, Huggy, if there were ever an occasion that came close to warranting my departure from refusing to use the 'laugh out loud' emoticon, this would be it.

This coming from the guy who gushes over Nelly Furtado videos in his 'list'?! Honestly, Huggy, if there were ever an occasion that came close to warranting my departure from refusing to use the 'laugh out loud' emoticon, this would be it.

At least Nelly is a real woman...and if Coulter was just a chick with a dick and an adams apple on shear attractiveness Furtado is a thousand times hotter. Besides she comes from Victoria BC just a stones throw from where I grew up on Orcas Island. Most of her music is crap rap and hip hop but I do fawn over her tune "say it right". which reminds me..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOsYKHr9Geg]Nelly Furtado - Say It Right Live @ Concert De La Fraternite, Paris '07 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back