Coulter Right Again!

Tom.Petty.jpg

Dude, Ann Coulter looks hideous without her makeup.

She called them the "Pee Party"?

Way to put that Michigan J.D. to good use. Maybe we should counterstrike by forming a "Rubber and Glue Party"....

Congrats to you, though, Poli Chick. You've managed to buy the same book with different bindng six times over from Coulter.

So, neither of you guys.....who didn't read her book, ....

I love this lame talking point.

A.) Since you are nice enough to copy and paste the whole book in your intro post, we don't need to buy it. Very nice of you.

B.) I don't have to step into a pile of shit or hit my head into a brick wall to know the experience is going to suck.

Another hilarious attempt at an intellectual dodge by you, Poli Chic. "I want to make a point on this board, but you can't debate it unless you have read the book (because I know 99% of you haven't and the ones that have are like minded and will agree with me)".

And your last resort:

Products of public school....

Intellectual snobbery. I don't know where you went to high school. It certainly didn't do you any favors when it comes to standing on your own two feet here.

Last edited:
I have read a couple of Coulter's books. they are not as strident as her personal appearances. they are logical with a coherent theme unlike a lot of progressive books that seem internally disjointed with ideas that are mutually exclusive (ie either idea is plausible but if one is true then the other must be false).

PC is certainly correct when she points out that liberals start frothing at the mouth, hurling invectives at Coulter that could easily be called hate speech. libbies are all for LG&T issues but it seems they revert rather quickly to making personal remarks about her 'adam's apple'. would they be so nonchalant about someone making fun of Obama's ears in a cruel fashion?

I have read a couple of Coulter's books. they are not as strident as her personal appearances. they are logical with a coherent theme unlike a lot of progressive books that seem internally disjointed with ideas that are mutually exclusive (ie either idea is plausible but if one is true then the other must be false).

PC is certainly correct when she points out that liberals start frothing at the mouth, hurling invectives at Coulter that could easily be called hate speech. libbies are all for LG&T issues but it seems they revert rather quickly to making personal remarks about her 'adam's apple'. would they be so nonchalant about someone making fun of Obama's ears in a cruel fashion?

Obama claims to have the ears of Alfred E. Newman. :lol:

Obama claims to have the ears of Alfred E. Newman. :lol:

Will Smith could claim that honor, but Obama got 'em first. :)

The ONLY thing I can identify with the Man Coulter is that we both have an adam's apple.

I’m working on the mathematical formula to calculate- to the second- the time between mention of ‘Coulter’ and some fool using some sort of personal attack.

The equation seems to involve lots of zeros behind the decimal point.

Thanks for helping with the research.

BTW...perhaps at some future time, after the next glacier or so, you might actually add content to your post.

Allow me to assist you. Man Coulter is a vile opportunistic worthless sack of shit. I try not to get my 411 from people that don't even know if they are a man or a woman.

Sorry....you can only have your input into the formula one time....
....Otherwise you slant the results for the other dotards who haven't read any of Queen Ann's brilliant tomes.

Thank you for explaining why your posts are content-free.

She called them the "Pee Party"?

Way to put that Michigan J.D. to good use. Maybe we should counterstrike by forming a "Rubber and Glue Party"....

Congrats to you, though, Poli Chick. You've managed to buy the same book with different bindng six times over from Coulter.

"Congrats to you, though, Poli Chick. You've managed to buy the same book with different bindng six times over from Coulter."

OMG...did I make that mistake..???

Just to ascertain the validity of your post....which of the seven or eight bestsellers did you read....

....'cause, if it's 'none'- as I suspect....you'll have made a real ass of yourself.

So, neither of you guys.....who didn't read her book, ....can dispute that she identifies how similar the modern mobs, i.e., liberals, and their scions, the Pee Party, are to the original liberals, the French Revolution- which resulted in 600,000 killed!

Attack the messenger since you are impotent to attack the message!

Bravo!

Good non-work!

BTW....would I be correct in identifying you both as products of government schools?

Ah..so you support the French Aristocracy that let the straving people know they had no interest in their plight.

Heck..if you think that hoarding all the resources is a good thing, you'd better be able to have to muscle to push back when people come for them.

So, neither of you guys.....who didn't read her book, ....

I love this lame talking point.

A.) Since you are nice enough to copy and paste the whole book in your intro post, we don't need to buy it. Very nice of you.

B.) I don't have to step into a pile of shit or hit my head into a brick wall to know the experience is going to suck.

Another hilarious attempt at an intellectual dodge by you, Poli Chic. "I want to make a point on this board, but you can't debate it unless you have read the book (because I know 99% of you haven't and the ones that have are like minded and will agree with me)".

And your last resort:

Products of public school....

Intellectual snobbery. I don't know where you went to high school. It certainly didn't do you any favors when it comes to standing on your own two feet here.

So, your main point...aside from the one on your head, is that you are deathly afraid of reading stuff that might differ from the your preconceptions???

Great technique..and quite a time-saver!
And you claim that you actually went to school, public or otherwise????

And just to prove what a dumb defense that is, answer this- if you
dare:

Is that the technique that you'd teach your children?

Thought not.

BTW...Coulter has pointed out that your "non-reading technique" is in full effect in
Liberal bastions, she said this:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

She nailed ya,' huh?

Couldn't agree more.

But...I have read several really, really Liberal books that are not badly written..and often documented, with sources....but their premises don't hold water.

Reading "Static" right now, by Amy Goodman (from Democracy Now) and her brother...and find lots of stuff that she says about Bush but apply equally to Obama....

Last edited:
So, neither of you guys.....who didn't read her book, ....can dispute that she identifies how similar the modern mobs, i.e., liberals, and their scions, the Pee Party, are to the original liberals, the French Revolution- which resulted in 600,000 killed!

Bravo!

Good non-work!

BTW....would I be correct in identifying you both as products of government schools?

Ah..so you support the French Aristocracy that let the straving people know they had no interest in their plight.

Heck..if you think that hoarding all the resources is a good thing, you'd better be able to have to muscle to push back when people come for them.

Oh, so you support the Terror, and the resulting 600,000 deaths in France, an advanced nation of the time, becoming an abattoir?

In that case, you had better have "muscle to push back when" government, directed by the Committee of Public Safety decides it's your turn.

(Don't you wish you had an education, so you could understand this post...?)

Bravo!

Good non-work!

Oh, so you support the Terror, and the resulting 600,000 deaths in France, an advanced nation of the time, becoming an abattoir?

In that case, you had better have "muscle to push back when" government, directed by the Committee of Public Safety decides it's your turn.

(Don't you wish you had an education, so you could understand this post...?)

Your pithy comment about education notwithstanding, history shows that almost every time a country has huge wealth imbalances, a revolution generally follows.

Forum List

Back