Couldn't Have Happened To A More Deserving Fellow

Wagers on when FOXNEWS goes down? They're pretty much living on borrowed time, aren't they? How long can they keep the shit off themselves now that it's REALLY hit the fan? Kinda of puts a new perspective on Beck's bailout, eh?

If I were a gambling man, Id wager never. I dont think it puts any perspective on Beck leaving Fox. But I have a habit of taking people at their word until proven otherwise... go figure.

Wagers on when FOXNEWS goes down? They're pretty much living on borrowed time, aren't they? How long can they keep the shit off themselves now that it's REALLY hit the fan? Kinda of puts a new perspective on Beck's bailout, eh?

If I were a gambling man, Id wager never. I dont think it puts any perspective on Beck leaving Fox. But I have a habit of taking people at their word until proven otherwise... go figure.

You take Beck at his word?!?! :eek:

How many people know the name of the president of CBS? I don't even though CBS is responsible for using forged documents to influence a US presidential election. How many people know the names of the executives in CBS, PBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, the LA Times, the Boston Globe, or the Washington Post? We all know the CEO of FOX though don't we? We are all victims of the left wing's never ending quest to eliminate free speech and bring the media back to what libs think is the normal state of affairs, one sided news. I see people saying they hate Murdoch just because they were indoctrinated to hate what George Soros told them to hate. Talk about lock-step mind-numbed robots. The left today is completely vacant of independent thought.

You are a lying sack of flaming shit. CBS didn't know at the time that the documents were not the originals. You also failed to mention that the facts of their allegations were true.

But Murdok gave the go head to hack phones and emails then ?

How many people know the name of the president of CBS? I don't even though CBS is responsible for using forged documents to influence a US presidential election. How many people know the names of the executives in CBS, PBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, the LA Times, the Boston Globe, or the Washington Post? We all know the CEO of FOX though don't we? We are all victims of the left wing's never ending quest to eliminate free speech and bring the media back to what libs think is the normal state of affairs, one sided news. I see people saying they hate Murdoch just because they were indoctrinated to hate what George Soros told them to hate. Talk about lock-step mind-numbed robots. The left today is completely vacant of independent thought.

You are a lying sack of flaming shit. CBS didn't know at the time that the documents were not the originals. You also failed to mention that the facts of their allegations were true.

There is no evidence to say that he did, but that doesn't say he did not.

Of course, Americans are selective in their 'truth'.... this clusterfuck will, eventually, blow up across its whole tabloid press - it ain't just the News International stable that's been up to dirty tricks.

Of course, Americans are selective in their 'truth'.... this clusterfuck will, eventually, blow up across its whole tabloid press - it ain't just the News International stable that's been up to dirty tricks.

That's the line?!?! Everybody does it!!! :eek:

It's amazing how lefties sustain hatred for so long. Dan Rather tried to undermine a presidential election. Who cares about a tabloid scandal in England? They don't even have the same privacy laws as we have in the US. The democrat operatives who illegally hacked Speaker Gringich conference cell call got a laugh and a slap on the wrist. Who knows the name of the CEO of CBS or ABC or CNN or NBC? Lets lay our cards on the table. Lefties hate Murdoch because he runs FOX and people like Soros make sure the anger is well fueled.

I have not herd much about it, but from what I understand, British Government guys have been arrested, and they are investigating the cops to for taking bribes. I am also under the impression that this was a scandal rag along the lines of the national enquirer.

It's amazing how lefties sustain hatred for so long. Dan Rather tried to undermine a presidential election. Who cares about a tabloid scandal in England? They don't even have the same privacy laws as we have in the US. The democrat operatives who illegally hacked Speaker Gringich conference cell call got a laugh and a slap on the wrist. Who knows the name of the CEO of CBS or ABC or CNN or NBC? Lets lay our cards on the table. Lefties hate Murdoch because he runs FOX and people like Soros make sure the anger is well fueled.

So, the right's givin' the love to Jimmy C these days? NO?!?! I guess that makes your post self-serving, nothing more. :eusa_hand:

You know, I seriously can't imagine what it's like to be to be angry at a fellow human being to the degree displayed in many posts against the Billionaire Tyrant. It just sounds like a number of you are so bitter again RM. I really don't understand that. I oppose people I disagree with. I may not like a person very much but I try to wish my enemies good. I don't want them put in prison. I don't want them dead. I don't even really consider them my enemies for all intensive purposes of the word.

What is it about Rupert Murdoch that would allow you to corrupt yourselves enough to have such bitterness and rage against him? Tell me please.
Rupert Murdoch is a highly conspicuous example of wealth corrupting politics via the devious use of media. I personally feel that is cause to despise him and to wish harm to befall him. And I am not alone in that assessment.

What you should understand is everyone does not share your Christian disposition toward those we regard as enemies. And whether or not most Americans realize it, Murdoch is an insidious enemy of the ordinary citizen.

I believe in Madame Guillotine. She is the answer to most of the problems of the common people.

I have not herd much about it, but from what I understand, British Government guys have been arrested, and they are investigating the cops to for taking bribes. I am also under the impression that this was a scandal rag along the lines of the national enquirer.

No 'British Government guys' have been arrested. A journalist and a private investigator have been charged, convicted and sent to prison. However, this appears to go far, far, far deeper than one journalist and one PI. There are police officers under investigation for taking bribes from journalists, there are journalists under investigation for phone hacking, bribing police officers, and a variety of other charges. Yes, it is a 'scandal sheet'.... there are several in the UK.... some owned by News Int, some not. Currently, other newspapers owned by News Int are also under investigation, including the Times. :eek: The Times is not a 'scandal sheet', it is a well respected, intelligent paper.

This thing is gonna rock the UK media for quite some time yet. The Brits are, generally, slow to anger... but they are seriously pissed at the media hacking phones of ordinary people.

You know, I seriously can't imagine what it's like to be to be angry at a fellow human being to the degree displayed in many posts against the Billionaire Tyrant. It just sounds like a number of you are so bitter again RM. I really don't understand that. I oppose people I disagree with. I may not like a person very much but I try to wish my enemies good. I don't want them put in prison. I don't want them dead. I don't even really consider them my enemies for all intensive purposes of the word.

What is it about Rupert Murdoch that would allow you to corrupt yourselves enough to have such bitterness and rage against him? Tell me please.
Rupert Murdoch is a highly conspicuous example of wealth corrupting politics via the devious use of media. I personally feel that is cause to despise him and to wish harm to befall him. And I am not alone in that assessment.

What you should understand is everyone does not share your Christian disposition toward those we regard as enemies. And whether or not most Americans realize it, Murdoch is an insidious enemy of the ordinary citizen.

I believe in Madame Guillotine. She is the answer to most of the problems of the common people.

How every liberal of you! Let's follow the French example.... shall we include show trials too or just behead anyone who is deemed 'guilty' by the state?

And there was me thinking that the left liked democracy. Oh well, I can accept being wrong occasionally.

How every liberal of you! Let's follow the French example.... shall we include show trials too or just behead anyone who is deemed 'guilty' by the state?
The French are a good example to follow. They take to the streets when their government starts playing games with them. Unlike we Americans who are too divided and brainwashed to follow the French example.

Vive la France!

And there was me thinking that the left liked democracy. Oh well, I can accept being wrong occasionally.
We true leftists love democracy -- enough to chop heads off to preserve it. Unfortunately there are too few of us available to construct and operate a guillotine on Pennsylvania Avenue without interference from the loyalists and right-wing toadies.

Can you produce as many threads made about Murdoch?

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

Keep in mind, these are just the threads, and the ones that named him as "Soros" out right.

Not to mention the countless posts calling Soros everything but a child of God.

I await your proof.

HAHAHAHA!! George Soros huh? And just how did he speak to us. He doesn't own a paper or TV station. OK, now it's time for your post using the Alinsky name...

It's so amazing how you have that knee jerk reaction. It's become automatic to you and very funny to me. But, BTW, you're no victim, you just like to think of yourself as one.

You think Soros is harmless because he doesn't run an up-front cable network? He runs a tax-exempt propaganda network dedicated to (read the masthead of Media Matters) nit-picking only the words of conservatives. Soros turns over the stuff to Huffing and the mind numbed robots on the left post the stuff.

HAHAHAHA!! George Soros huh? And just how did he speak to us. He doesn't own a paper or TV station. OK, now it's time for your post using the Alinsky name...

It's so amazing how you have that knee jerk reaction. It's become automatic to you and very funny to me. But, BTW, you're no victim, you just like to think of yourself as one.

:lol:

Soros doesn't speak to you. He speaks for you. The tax exempt Soros propaganda network turns the stuff over to the Huffing blog. That way Soros does the research and Huffing puts it together it and lefties don't have to think or reason, all they have to do is post it.

You think Soros is harmless because he doesn't run an up-front cable network? He runs a tax-exempt propaganda network dedicated to (read the masthead of Media Matters) nit-picking only the words of conservatives. Soros turns over the stuff to Huffing and the mind numbed robots on the left post the stuff.
Link?

Soros doesn't speak to you. He speaks for you. The tax exempt Soros propaganda network turns the stuff over to the Huffing blog. That way Soros does the research and Huffing puts it together it and lefties don't have to think or reason, all they have to do is post it.
Again...link?

You really have an awful case of George Soros Derangement Syndrome. I'd get that checked if I were you.

did murdoch know?

they wouldn't CARE if he didn't. He IS GUITLY just because THEY hate him and Fooooooooooooooooox Neeeeeeeeeeeeeews...:lol:

Aren't these all Murdoch's companies?

Is he not the head?

Does the head not lead the culture of the company?

Why did he leave to go handle it then?

Why is he being "invited" by the authorities in the UK to answer some questions?

Forum List

Back