Media, Twitter & Facebook Erupts After Palin Tells Newsweek "I Can Win" Against Obama

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
The liberal MSM is having a severe mental breakdown this afternoon along with Twitter and Facebook as liberals are running amok when Newsweek went ahead and released Palins comments (due to high demand) that was intended to be released for next week with the release of her movie "The Undefeated. CBS is going to press with the story and Palin has created a firestorm with her comments about beating Obama. If you think about it, no other candidate has the wielding power that Palin has over the media and her opponents, republican and democrat. If Palin enters, she will beat Obama with her unique style of political warfare that was only seen when she ran alone in Alaska against two political well seasoned governors.

Sarah Palin tells Newsweek 'I can win': Facebook and Twitter erupt - National Democrat | Examiner.com

Sarah Palin Plots Her Next Move - Newsweek

Sarah Palin on Cover of Newsweek: 'I Can Win'
Sarah Palin on Cover of Newsweek: 'I Can Win' | NewsBusters.org

CBS:
Sarah Palin tells Newsweek: I can win - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

"If it came down to the family just saying, 'Please, Mom, don't do this,' then that would be the deal-killer for me, because your family's gotta be in it with you."

But it seems - based on the Newsweek article - that the family is not opposed to Mom entering the race. Husband Todd Palin told Boyer, "Do I want her to run? It's up to her. I mean, we'll discuss it. But she's definitely qualified to run this country. And she's got a fire in the belly to serve."

Moved to Media, since that's the topic of the thread.

The liberal MSM is having a severe mental breakdown this afternoon along with Twitter and Facebook as liberals are running amok when Newsweek went ahead and released Palins comments (due to high demand) that was intended to be released for next week with the release of her movie "The Undefeated. CBS is going to press with the story and Palin has created a firestorm with her comments about beating Obama. If you think about it, no other candidate has the wielding power that Palin has over the media and her opponents, republican and democrat. If Palin enters, she will beat Obama with her unique style of political warfare that was only seen when she ran alone in Alaska against two political well seasoned governors.

Sarah Palin tells Newsweek 'I can win': Facebook and Twitter erupt - National Democrat | Examiner.com

Sarah Palin Plots Her Next Move - Newsweek

Sarah Palin on Cover of Newsweek: 'I Can Win'
Sarah Palin on Cover of Newsweek: 'I Can Win' | NewsBusters.org

CBS:
Sarah Palin tells Newsweek: I can win - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

"If it came down to the family just saying, 'Please, Mom, don't do this,' then that would be the deal-killer for me, because your family's gotta be in it with you."

But it seems - based on the Newsweek article - that the family is not opposed to Mom entering the race. Husband Todd Palin told Boyer, "Do I want her to run? It's up to her. I mean, we'll discuss it. But she's definitely qualified to run this country. And she's got a fire in the belly to serve."

Moved to Media, since that's the topic of the thread.

Go Palin, go Palin.....:lol:

Next time something like this happens it would be cool if Rush, Hannity, Beck, Bachmann, et al would each say something intriguing about topics unrelated to each other's. And then sit back and watch the media pukes screw themselves right into the ground over them.

Yes. I heard this on the Sunday news programming ystrdy. It's statements like that that really confuse the Repub primary field ;)

Newsweek’s New Sarah Palin Article: The Highlights

Lauri Apple — Long-form commercial star and potential presidential candidate Sarah Palin appears on the cover of the upcoming Newsweek wearing her favorite comfy sweatshirt. It's not a Real-American sweatshirt, because it lacks an American flag applique—but hey, let's not fuss! Fussing over fashion is elitist.

The special sporty cover announces Newsweek's brand-new profile of Palin, which covers old ground plus some new tidbits and insights regarding her "next moves." Because you might be too sick of The Palin by now to read any lengthy articles about her, here are some highlights:

"I believe that I can win a national election," she says. She doesn't specify in which nation, though! Maybe she means "in Wasillaland."
She says she won't run for president if her family doesn't want her to, but they probably won't try to stop her from running. Therefore, she'll probably run.
The only question-mark Palin seems to be Todd, but he's noticed that his wife's "got a fire in the belly to serve." The only thing that will extinguish that fire: becoming president of the United States for at least two years, maybe longer.
"We don't advertise where we're going," Palin says about Todd and herself. They're reserved people.
Palin didn't show up for the premiere of The Undefeated, the documentary that director Steve Bannon made about her, until about an hour before showtime, leaving everyone to wonder where in the hell she was. She really liked the movie, though! Nothing personal.
She and Todd rent Chevy Malibus.
This: "'Do people not understand why McCain picked me?' she said with some exasperation."
A female Palin volunteer who lives in Texas has put off having a social life and house-plant ownership just so she can travel to Iowa "every weekend" and spread the gospel of Palinism.
She'd ditch the Department of Energy.
So now you can keep up your end of any "Sarah Palin cover story" party conversations that might arise over the next few days, without risking a serious case of vertigo or heartburn.

I hope she stays in the spotlight until the foreseeable future. The Dem's couldn't get better press, for free too ;) , no matter how much $ they spent.

Forum List

Back